Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
me and the wife have been tryin to get us a little one for about a yr now and it hasnt happened yet...what i want to ask is if anyone has any different positions that always works on gettin ur woman pregnant..she has a retroverted cervix...things that we've tried are pretty much every position we could possibly think of...doggy, sideways on either side, legs on my shoulders, missionary..and a lot of others.we've also tried workin it around her ovulation but i work a two week on and off schedule so that option doesnt always work, so we do it when we can ..anybody have any ideas as to what might help besides the obvious eat healthy, go get checked?... does a retroverted cervix make it harder to conceive..should i be cumming as deep as possible? my dick curves a little to the left so i also take that into consideration what positions i use to best get her pregnant.

stugots

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Missionary with a pillow under her ass to prop her up and drive it deep when cumming. Wouldn't hurt to keep her in that position for a bit to keep as much cum inside her as possible ;-)

halenanea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
we had a small herd of cows one year and come calving time we didn't get one calf my grandpa bought a new bull and the next year we had plenty calves

Reactions: mib348

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
My sister had difficulty conceiving so she tried cough syrup because of Hostile Cervical Mucus, which is mucus that is too thick to allow sperm to enter the uterus. It worked for her and my sister in law. Also, is she using a basal thermometer and tracking her cycle? Don't be discouraged about not conceiving yet. While it doesn't seem so by the number of people on the planet, conception isn't necessarily all that easy.

daddydick84

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank u for the info bbw..with the caugh syrup do u mean just take a dose a few hrs before sex? I've never heard of doin that to loosen up the mucous. Makes sense tho

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After a year of concentrated effort it may be time for both of you to be checked more thoroughly. If your work schedule keeps you away during the right time in your wife's ovulation cycle it may be just a matter of getting home for a quickie!

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Thank u for the info bbw..with the caugh syrup do u mean just take a dose a few hrs before sex? I've never heard of doin that to loosen up the mucous. Makes sense tho

No problem! There are some instructions on the link I made in my original post. I think you take it once a day for a few days before, and including the day of, sex. It's worth a try if it works. Good luck on the baby making! Keep us posted, babies are good news. :smile:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
about 2 weeks after your wife's last period she should be about peak ovulation. you guys seems to be aware of that fact. what you, as the stud, should do is abstain from sex, including masterbating for that same time frame. when your wife is peaking, bang that pussy as much as you can. you will blow a monster load, followed by others. this loosely follows the Jewish book of Talmuud(sp?), and will also increase the chances for a boy child. anyway, sure worked for us 28 yrs ago. wife & I decided it was time to start a family. she stopped taking the pill, had her period. we abstained from all sexual activity, seemed my balls were dragging the ground. lol the next ovulation time, we fucked all evening and all nite, and she got pregnant that first month we tried. we had a baby boy 9 mos later, and he just became a father and made me a granpa. so I'm coming full circle.

I have heard that if the woman cums first, it is easier to become pregnant. why? I dunno. I have also heard that if the man is hung, it is easier to impregnate a woman, because the sperm is at "point blank" range. true?? I dunno. lots of rumors abound.

good luck. I hope you succeed. love that child, care for that child. love is what they need the most. don't we all???

ps: in later years, we had 2 more sons.

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and I are expecting our first child... well, she's due any day now!

Anyway, we decided that 'now' is the time to start a family, so she went off the pill for about three months. Her doctor said at least three so that it's completely worked out of her system and her body has returned to its normal cycle - being on the pill can change that a little.

During that time, we had sex, but with a condom (HATED IT!!). I went about a week without any sex or masturbation. When we did have sex, sans condom, it was the BEST sex we had in a long time. It just felt good to not use a condom. And when I came, I thrust deep into her and stayed there while I was cumming. It was about ten days since her last cycle. We're having a boy!

I saw a story ages ago about the woman's orgasm and how it increases the chances of having a child. I'm going off vague recollection, but I believe that her body (forget the exact organ's name) effectively "slurps up" the sperm to help propel it to the egg. Again, this was a long time ago when I saw the story on it - I watch a lot of medical documentaries. :biggrin1:

So if anything, I would abstain for at least 10 days. This will help you build up your volume. And not to mention, shooting distance. "Boy" sperm swims faster, but dies quicker. "Girl" sperm swims slower, but lives longer.

I would suggest going to your doctor and having your sperm count checked. It's easier to check than the woman's egg production and such. At least it can confirm whether the delay is due to a problem on your end or hers. If it's yours, there are things that can be done to increase the sperm count (wear boxers instead of briefs, hormone injections, etc.), which take a variety of time to resolve. A woman's much more complicated...

One of my friend's, he and his wife did the fertility treatments, because they tried for a year and nothing happened. They had a girl. Then they had a boy, "by accident". :wink: I don't know exactly what the procedures involved, but I don't think that they had to get donated eggs... I never asked for details.

aglets

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
me and the wife have been tryin to get us a little one for about a yr now and it hasnt happened yet...what i want to ask is if anyone has any different positions that always works on gettin ur woman pregnant..she has a retroverted cervix...things that we've tried are pretty much every position we could possibly think of...doggy, sideways on either side, legs on my shoulders, missionary..and a lot of others.we've also tried workin it around her ovulation but i work a two week on and off schedule so that option doesnt always work, so we do it when we can ..anybody have any ideas as to what might help besides the obvious eat healthy, go get checked?... does a retroverted cervix make it harder to conceive..should i be cumming as deep as possible? my dick curves a little to the left so i also take that into consideration what positions i use to best get her pregnant.

Yes, get checked out. My sister in law had to take single pill to solve the issue, and my friend went through in vitro successfully and not, and miscarriages before a new doctor figured out the mother's blood was causing the problem- another pill and they were in the delivery room.

Good luck!

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You really need to visit a fertility doctor, not take advice from people on this site. What you're referring to, by the way, is called a retroverted uterus, not cervix. The condition happens to about 1/3 of women, so it's not all that uncommon; it simply means that the uterus tilts backward toward the spine, rather than forward toward the bladder. The position of the uterus has NO EFFECT on fertility, so if you're having problems conceiving, it's something else.

You should only be taking a DOCTOR'S advice about this. Turn to this site when you want to know the best position for getting off. :smile:

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
By the way, most of the advice being given so far on here is complete nonsense. It never ceases to amaze me how little heterosexuals know about human anatomy. It's incredible any of you ever have children; must be the women who do all the footwork.

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
Huh, I just have to think about getting my wife pregnant and she gets pregnant. We have 7 kids, and the best thing we found is to not be on a "schedule" and when it happens, it happens; position hasn't made any difference for us.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
You can't use a special position to conceive a boy or a girl... The sperm determines the sex and that was produced long before you stuck it in her.

It can sometimes take couples a while to get pregnant. There are a lot of variables. If you are doing all of the obvious correct things, like paying attention to ovulation, it should eventually happen. Among my friends, the women who are super-fit (like serious runners) have had the most trouble conceiving for some reason.

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
true/funny story, mom said she was meeting my dad's boss when they first were expecting me, and his bossaid they had been trying to have kids for a couple years and asked how long her and my dad had been trying. she said "two nights" :p she was following her ovulation.. if you all have been trying for a year, and keeping in mind when she's ovulating, have you both gotten checked out by a doctor? maybe you have a low count.. or she's got something with her tubes, etc?

shooting distance and "point blank" are pretty meaningless.. you're in a hole normally deep enough you can feel the cervix with your finger, it's only when aroused and you push it back that it becomes deeper.. and regardless how hard you come it's still just going to hit a wall or slide to the end. only benefit of size would be maybe trying to physically push the sperm into the cervix.

if she is coming while you shoot, yes i've heard it helps a lot with conception because of all the contractions, etc. try saving up for a week like suggested. get that sperm count high.. there's a lot of factors that can slow those lil swimmers down or kill them, so you want as many as possible :) hence why most rape victims don't conceive.

try to have her keep her butt propped up with a pillow for a while so everything drains down and sits there. try wearing boxers or going commando. keep your balls cool cos the sperm hate heat.

pretty ironic folks, having trouble conceiving.. people usually spend half their lives trying NOT to get preg, and still end up that way. it's sad.. wish you guys the best of luck! have fun, and try not to get to frustrated :)

Last edited:

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What type of underwear do you wear? If you wear briefs or boxer briefs, you should switch to boxers until she gets pregnet. Tighties have an effect on your sperm. Boxers FTW when trying to get pregnet. Otherwise BRIEFS rule!!!