Baby Mama Drama

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i honestly think that you should be trying to make yourself look good, not trying to make her look bad. there's a subtle difference but the judge (if it comes to that) will see it.
even if she's being a bitch and bad mouthing you, please try to be better than her. for the sake of your child, be better than her.
how would you feel if your parent's bad mouthed each other? when you paint a child's mother as a slut then you bring shame on that child.

it looks like this poor kid is going to have it hard enough as it is. having a dad who always keeps his head, who listens without reacting, who never takes the bait and allows himself to be provoked would be a godsend.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with everything dolfette said above^
The only thing I would add is start acting like a parent and try to make the best possible choices for your child and his/her future and not the easiest for yourself at the moment.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with everything dolfette said above^
The only thing I would add is start acting like a parent and try to make the best possible choices for your child and his/her future and not the easiest for yourself at the moment.
like a saving account that will go towards the kid's college fund.
it'll look good in court. it'll prove he's responsible. if the worst comes to the worst and he misses out on the kid's childhood, well it'll prove that he always loved the kid and kept the kid in his heart, and when the kid is old enough to make contact then that will mean a lot.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice replies people. And I have a large penis so I'm allowed to post here!

I will wait and see. I am not going to attempt contact with her until/unless she contacts me first. Whenever I have tried, she just shits all over me. Metaphorically.

And the reason I post here is because of the size of the membership. They're not all cock obsessed. Some are old. And wise. But mainly old :p

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I have a large penis so I'm allowed to post here!

What's that got to do with the price of yams in Ghana? Mine's not huge but I post here, and the women have no penis at all. Except the one's they may play with later attached to others.

D_Rufus_D_Dufus

Account Disabled
Media
As others have said I would see a lawyer. To get a PT she would have to give permission but a court can overrule that, also I would attempt to get one as soon as the child is born so you can move on in the direction you need too.

Good luck and I hope everything works out.

BuffaloMedic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it'll look good in court. it'll prove he's responsible. if the worst comes to the worst and he misses out on the kid's childhood, well it'll prove that he always loved the kid and kept the kid in his heart, and when the kid is old enough to make contact then that will mean a lot.

Don't put the account in the child's name; only yours, and maybe a trusted family member, like your mother, sister, or so on. If the child's name is on the account, the baby mama may get access to it. She likely will, if you die.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't put the account in the child's name; only yours, and maybe a trusted family member, like your mother, sister, or so on. If the child's name is on the account, the baby mama may get access to it. She likely will, if you die.
true. very true.
talk to the bank about the best way to handle it.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Take the advice of the UK replies! That is my old, wise opinion :tongue: Paternity test ASAP, as this woman sounds erratic enough to simply pin it on whichever male of her acquaintance is most well-off.

Hope you will forever after only have sex when sober.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't really think that being on a site like this implies mucb about a person. Personally, my reasons for joining the site are very questionable and i still wonder why im here, but I stick around because of the community. Granted, I would rather not be known for being on a site like this, anyway. So I would also save the threesome argument as a last resort.

As for the thread, I think dolfette offered wonderful advice. In general, i think it will pay to be the better person in any given situation. Be mature, BE PATIENT, and hold your ground. Its hard, but if you look at the situation from the outside, you will be considered the good person and this girl will have what's coming to here. On the other hand, she might realize that she's being immature and perhaps you two can reach a compromise without being involved in a very long and stressful legal procedure. Neither of you will know what will happen until one person decides to act.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In ancient times, outside of marriage, paternity was voluntary. Cleopatra laid her new-born son at the feet of Julius Ceasar and it was only when he stooped and picked the child up that he acknowledged paternity.

Traditionally, if a woman is married, the husband is the father, regardless of who actually sired the baby. I think it's estimated that 10% of fathers are rearing at least one child that is not their own.

I don't envy you. The child must come first. It would be in his/her best interest if the mother had a stable relationship with a reliable male she loved who was prepared to be a responsible father to him/her. If that is not the case, you need to prove that you could provide a better and more stable home and nurturing environment for your child. In either event, as they mature, they will eventually have to be told of their origins.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Dol is full of wisdom.

I would also suggest a second account. That's the one for child support...you know things like, formula, diapers, clothing, cribs and stuff like that. Even though baby mama doesn't want you around, eventually she's gonna come after you for support. Especially after you try to get custody and you really should try for that. In the mean time you've saved and have funds for the daily stuff baby will need.