baby oil as lube

wellhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anyone ever use baby oil as lube? is it safe for sex or can it hurt someone. does it burn? i don't want it to hurt her just thought it would be cool to use and try. thanks

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Not good for condoms.

I'd say try one of the silicone lubes like Wet Platinum - condom safe, doesn't dry out.

If you and she don't use condoms, Virgin Olive Oil is probably a better/safer bet than Baby Oil. That's what my wife's gynecologist recommended in the oil category. Tastes better for one thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: dreamer20
D

deleted2516

Nothing beats a baby oil handjob! Shot so many sky rockets getting them from girlfriends over the years!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not good for condoms.

I'd say try one of the silicone lubes like Wet Platinum - condom safe, doesn't dry out.

If you and she don't use condoms, Virgin Olive Oil is probably a better/safer bet than Baby Oil. That's what my wife's gynecologist recommended in the oil category. Tastes better for one thing.

This is excellent advice. I thought it should be repeated.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Breasts and hand-jobs only in my opinion. Baby oil can irritate the membranes and really is tough to clean up. The stains on the sheets alone! (Use a towel if doing a tit-fuck.) Lube or olive oil is much better.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almond oil is also good. Baby oil is great for handjobs cuz it seems to stay "slick" longer, not soaking in as quickly. But almond oil is more natural and is safe to use in the vajayjay. I've read that several times and even used with no ill effects. Not sure how it reacts to condoms though.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not a fan of baby oil as lube (at least for wanking). Maybe my hands are too rough or maybe my glans is too sensitive, but every time I use the stuff, it makes my dick raw.

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
I have wondered about coconut oil - it is awesome for everything else, skin, cooking, what-not... Smell is a huge plus, but I wonder if it's safe or not.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Baby Oil in most cases is simply mineral oil with an added scent, at least thats what the stuff I have here says on the bottle, I use it for jacking and have no issues I think for sex you may need something different. Mineral oil was the first thing i ever jacked off with. Baby oil/mineral oil is a bitch to clean up though

Reactions: Wooly Mammoth

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have wondered about coconut oil - it is awesome for everything else, skin, cooking, what-not... Smell is a huge plus, but I wonder if it's safe or not.

Coconut oil is GREAT!!! It is natural, it stays slippery and it even tastes good. Hands down it is my favorite lube for masturbation, intercourse pretty much everything.

Reactions: Wooly Mammoth