Baby son on his way!

bigboy_steve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey people! I already have a little girl shes 4. Shes the light of my life... but nearly every bloke wants a son.

Well my wife is pregnant and we found out the sex of the baby today.

Its a BOY!

Finally I can have my boy to play footy with and go to the pub with when hes older.

Im very happy... I know this is random but thought Id tell ya'll :biggrin1:

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congratulations on the future son. I remember when my son was born and it was a great feeling. My wife was wanting a son and she actually cried when they said "It's a boy!".

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations! (The more people alive on the planet, the better generally.)

I don't really have much of a preference for sex of my children. "Do I want a boy or a girl?" I think the clever, cute answer I would give, is "Both." Twins might be even better, as I think large families are cool, and as you can see in my signature, I believe people should not hinder the natural flow of human life with awkward, unnatural "birth control."

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats! I hope he is healthy and that the remainder of your wifes pregnancy and labor are easy and without problems. :smile:

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Really pleased for you both, Steve. Congratulations! Though you'll have to wait a while before he buys you a beer. :biggrin1:

Dangerous mentioning that it's a boy on here, though. It's only a matter of time before someone turns it into a pro- or anti-circumcision thread. :angryfire:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Here's to a safe and happy pregnancy and delivery, Steve. Congrats to the new parents-to-be.

May he indeed be his father's son.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey people! I already have a little girl shes 4. Shes the light of my life... but nearly every bloke wants a son.

Well my wife is pregnant and we found out the sex of the baby today.

Its a BOY!

Finally I can have my boy to play footy with and go to the pub with when hes older.

Im very happy... I know this is random but thought Id tell ya'll :biggrin1:
What good news. Congrats..........:smile: