Baby steps... what about a big step?

Amberlynn: Hi everyone, you were very helpful in response to my husbands post asking about his size and consumating our marriage.

I have been unable so far to accomodate his entire size, while I am willing to endure whatever it takes for him to fully enjoy himself, he seems unwilling to push me further. I have toys which I can use on myself, however none of them are very large and dont pleasure me like the hubby. I was looking at a site recommended by AnonyMs to my husband which sells toys, and I came across a very scary, but strangely appealing toy.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this toy, and if it would be wise for me to attempt to "ready myself" with something this large.

http://www.stockroom.com/b138.htm

I thank you for your help!

bigcock: Wow your man is huge...baby steps...those are so manly steps...haha :D

wvalady1968: [quote author=Amberlynn link=board=sex;num=1062539180;start=0#0 date=09/02/03 at 14:37:20]

I have been unable so far to accomodate his entire size, while I am willing to endure whatever it takes for him to fully enjoy himself, he seems unwilling to push me further. I have toys which I can use on myself, however none of them are very large and dont pleasure me like the hubby. I was looking at a site recommended by AnonyMs to my husband which sells toys, and I came across a very scary, but strangely appealing toy.

I thank you for your help![/quote]

I remember you, Sweetie, or rather I remember your husband. Amberlynn, no 21 y.o. recently unflowered lady needs a monster like that "toy". Surely, your husband is more preferable than this.

Just continue to please and tease each other and play and enjoy this wonderful time in your lives. Don't try to rush things. Definitely, not to this extent.

Email or IM me anytime you want to chat.

7x6andchg: That is a scary toy. I did get a slight chuckle from the "2 Liter Bottle Not Included" Oh good - because I can get one of those for 99 cents at the Speedway for crying out loud.

That said, I remember your husband's posts as well. While I am not on the receiving end of things, in the original thread I advised your husband that intimacy is an important part of the relationship, especially for newlyweds.

That said, if you are able to be intimate at all, perhaps not even through penetration, you're at least doing something to richen and broaden your relationship and knowledge of each other. And there is joy in that...as hard as it can be to remember, there is joy even in the baby steps.

As to your larger question, if you'll pardon the pun, I will leave that in the hands of the more experienced Ladies' Auxiliary. My only point is that enjoying the baby steps could be fun and romantic in its own way.

(steps off the soapbox)

7x6&C

AnonyMs: When you speak of his entire size, I assume you are speaking of length and not of girth. Perhaps some of the fellas on the board who are in long term relationships and are endowed with a great deal of length can address the whole taking it all issue. I would think that for some men and some women "taking it all" might not ever happen but that would not diminish the enjoyment by both parties nor the sense of intimacy derived.

And btw, Amberlynn - YIKES and WoWZA! That is some toy...

sammygirly: I too remember your husband's posts :) It is nice to finally meet the other partner in this relationship. I think this is a fabulous place for couples like ourselves.

As for that toy...goodness.
No WAY!

I think my only advice would be that you don't need to take him all. There's no sex rule that says you have to envelope the whole thing to make love. Do what feels good and no more - or else there's no point in it. It is supposed to be pleasurable, an expression of love and passion - not painful.

Having said that, believe me when I say - you CAN take some of it...and enjoy him. Don't be afraid, be creative in your enjoyment of him.

As well as the others, IM me anytime

Amberlynn: Thank you for your responses. You are all as sweet as sugar. He hasnt complained, nor should he, I was simply worried is all that perhaps he wasnt fully enjoying himself and did a good job to hide the fact. Call it paranoia I suppose.

7x6andchg: A smart heterosexual man enjoys any contact with the fairer sex, IMHO.

Glad we could be of some help.

7x6&C

Amberlynn: He's very heterosexual, with an emphasis on the "sexual" part, not sure about smart. (Oops forgot he reads here, Im joking honey).

:D

wvalady1968: [quote author=Amberlynn link=board=sex;num=1062539180;start=0#8 date=09/02/03 at 18:39:20]He's very heterosexual, with an emphasis on the "sexual" part, not sure about smart. (Oops forgot he reads here, Im joking honey).

:D[/quote]

Oh, yeah. It sounds like you all are doing fine. Paul was right. Guys like all the love play. We ladies love it, too.

:-*

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Amberlynn,

I can see the point of 'toys' in helping you to adapt to your husband's girth ... maybe using them in gradually increasing diameters until you are able to welcome the man himself.

But from the point of view of adapting to his length, as other people have said, you have all the time in the world ... and the very best equipment to do it with is supplied by him  :)  

By the sound of it I imagine that I could not hold a candle to him, but I do know a little about this process of gradaully adapting to length and how sexy it can be.  Of course, you will get to the point that no further progress (stretching) is possible ... maybe see the recently revived thread on "adapters for depth control" for one way in which some of us have approached the problem.

TragicWhiteKnight: Being an old-fashioned romantic, I'd try to avoid the HUGE plastic toys if possible, as something that big could serve to undermine the spiritual connection between your really big guy's...guy. Actually, screw romanticism; being a consumer, I wouldn't want to ay $175 on that vinyl beast!

On an unrelated note, if I can't find a good poster, that would make a *perfect* decoration for my room next year...

[shudder] That thing's the mother of all inferiority complexes...13" thick? That's supposed to be only the size of the Gods. And chat-room liars.

wvalady1968: [quote author=TragicWhiteKnight link=board=sex;num=1062539180;start=0#13 date=09/03/03 at 11:54:39]
[shudder] That thing's the mother of all inferiority complexes...13" thick?  That's supposed to be only the size of chat-room liars.[/quote]

People in chat rooms lie?
Nuh-uh! Say it ain't so!!!
:D

feared: uh.

i can only see two uses for that 'toy';

1. buy two and you've got a nice set of bookends (and a good conversation starter)

or..

2. put it on your nightstand, so if anyone ever breaks in, you can hit them with it.

Tender: 3rd use for the toy--- gag gift for the right occasion lol

as far as situation at hand, your husband is the best toy you will ever have...

ill tell you all a little story...
i had my son 3 weeks early.
i was in labor for 24 hours--- hurt , like... well, it hurt. :eek:
went home stitched up... well you know the drill...
Jr weighed 6 pounds.
his head was 11 inches around...

so no i could not imagine a toy such as that being useful in any way other than a door stop or something...

I agree with what was said about enjoying the intimate times you DO have with eachother, even if penetration isnt possible now.

Tender

huge_cock_have_pic: Uses for this toy:

1). putting it against the bottom of the door to keep drafts out of the house (if you are from the north you will understand)

2). paper weight!

3). keeping the garage door propped up so you don't get smoke inhillation while working on the car.