Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[/B] :261: Dude you are way off base and reading way too much into the lyrics of a coked out, alcoholic.:cool::rolleyes:

lol you may well be right but it just struck me that "never had time for a wife" and "in the navy" are/were both euphemisms for gay, and that one of each sort talking to each other in a bar might be leading somewhere. I wasn't around in 1973 so I have no idea how it would have been understood then.

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
Is family guy the perfect representation of lpsg?

Chris-huge cock
Lois-hot milf
Stewie-50% straight 50% gay.
Peter-well who can forget the side boob hour.
Meg-er......i'll think of that later.
Joe-typical testosterone filled member.
Quagmire-we all wish we were quagmire.
Cleveland-humm food'2

:261: Dude you are way off base and reading way too much into the lyrics of a coked out, alcoholic.:cool::rolleyes:

Don't think so. Both are euphemisms, up there with, 'confirmed bachelor,' If you're gay and old enough, "It's an older code but it checks out."

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I recall, there's an episode in which Stewie is expecting a visit from a babysitter with whom he is infatuated, so, to get ready, he sticks his bottle into the front of his diaper and says, by way of rehearsal, "Oh, that? That's just muh package. Yeah, that's muh package. God delivered it, I signed for it." Useful line. :biggrin: