BabyGate

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
at seven months pregnant i looked like i was carrying two basketball's lol.
she doent look pregnant to me at all. if it is her grandson why did she lie and say it was her's?
'
She's a Pro-Life wacko. God said "ha" and gave her a Down Syndrome grandchild.

She's from the old school where she does not want to admit that her daughter was out fucking some guy.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While I would not say she looked chunky, I would not describe her as looking 'trim' in the video. She definitely had a double chin and she looks a bit bulky around the boobs and stomach in some shots. Perhaps she is one of these women who carries small? Some women do. Does anyone know if she showed with all her other children?

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Comments like this make you no better than Michael Moore proclaiming Gustav a "god send". Congrats, Mem, now you're both low-life pieces of shit.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Daily Kos: State of the Nation

Palin may be the Down Syndrome baby's grandmother. :eek:

Dude; wow.....

I cant wait till the Rush Hannity's of the religious right hear about this story. They will first deny it and call Kos a left wing wacko { to use Bill o' reilly's words } but WAIT till Keith Olbermann gets ahold of this story!!!!!!!!!! Tivo, here I come; the next 72 hours should be a riot!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Does anyone know if she showed with all her other children?

Yup - until you can show me photos of her looking distinctly preggers with all her other four kids at 5 to 7 months I'm going to say this is far fetched.

Suspicious... maybe she was just lucky in her pregnancy by not putting on too much weight?

Weight, dear cow, is neither here nor there - you can put on fuck all weight and still show a really obvious pregnancy bump - likewise you can put on a ton of weight all round that disguises the pregnancy bump. Looks like Palin did neither. That's rare - by no means unheard of, and I think the 'nothing at 5 months' shocker in this article is being too dramatic - plenty of women show nothing obvious til the 3rd trimester.

Comments like this make you no better than Michael Moore proclaiming Gustav a "god send". Congrats, Mem, now you're both low-life pieces of shit.

I wouldn't go so far as 'low-life pieces of shit' but referring to a Down's baby in that way is certainly not nice. Down's kids are certainly hard work and the syndrome varies widely - but the majority of families with a Down's member have had an awful lot of joy and love from & with that child, as much as with non-Down's kids.

Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You should not call me and the Down Syndrome baby a piece of shit.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wouldn't you say this picture would pretty much confirm a pregnant looking woman?

http://alaskareport.com/images31/palin_pregnant.jpg

i would also like to point out that absurd "theory" does not have a solitary reference from a single doctor or nurse has come forward, and you'd think they'd have something top say if it was such a smoking gun.

I can only imagine the outrage here on LPSG if Karl Rove and the republicans spin machine came up with something like this against Barack and Michelle Obama

mickstl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That would be impossible -- you KNOW Michelle has a 10" strap on that she uses on him. And if he complains, he gets hit.

:banana:

mickstl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The baby was a preemie and had DS -- IT'S GOING TO BE SMALL!

And if the one daughter had a belly, that's no reason to assume she was pregnant.

As many enemies as she made w/the Alaska good old boy network, this would have been way publicized if it were true.

rockyasyouneed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
well, the child is a blessing either way. a gift from god that deserves love and all the rights every other american should have , just like a baby or child or off-spring who might be gay!!! hope the respect and pride and admiration is equal for parents in BOTH situations.

?????

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Daily Kos: State of the Nation

Palin may be the Down Syndrome baby's grandmother. :eek:

'

She's from the old school where she does not want to admit that her daughter was out fucking some guy.
Tasteless and classless Mem. To attack Palin as a public figure is one thing; but, to make disgraceful disparaging remarks about a poor defenseless baby shows you for what you really are. That baby is a human life and will have a million eyes focussed on it whether belonging to Palin or one of her children. The child deserves love not the disgusting comments you made in post number 2 (highlighted in red of course). People with Down Syndrome are often the best judges of character, can light up a room with their laugh or smile-and John Ira loved his windmills. John Ira was not only a person with Down Syndrome, he was blind. He'd rock back and forth in a chair; then, the word 'windmill' would be uttered and he'd stop and a smile would grow upon his face. There were some windmills on the farm he was raised on and he loved the sound they made and the breeze they sent forth. That, Mem is one of the beautiful things about a person with Down Syndrome-they can appreciate the pleasures and treasures of life that us interlecshewals have forgotten.

National Down Syndrome Society - Home

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tasteless and classless Mem. To attack Palin as a public figure is one thing; but, to make disgraceful disparaging remarks about a poor defenseless baby shows you for what you really are. That baby is a human life and will have a million eyes focussed on it whether belonging to Palin or one of her children. The child deserves love not the disgusting comments you made in post number 2 (highlighted in red of course). People with Down Syndrome are often the best judges of character, can light up a room with their laugh or smile-and John Ira loved his windmills. John Ira was not only a person with Down Syndrome, he was blind. He'd rock back and forth in a chair; then, the word 'windmill' would be uttered and he'd stop and a smile would grow upon his face. There were some windmills on the farm he was raised on and he loved the sound they made and the breeze they sent forth. That, Mem is one of the beautiful things about a person with Down Syndrome-they can appreciate the pleasures and treasures of life that us interlecshewals have forgotten.

National Down Syndrome Society - Home

Northland: good try, but you're trying to educate intolerant, nasty, base and little people who are so consumed by hate that you'll never succeed. Note well: these are people who claim they embrace change, tolerance, diversity of opinion; people who congratulate themselves on their compassion and love of humanity. Until you dare to disagree. Remember not that long ago when Democrats celebrated successful women?