Babylon spa - Thailand

bobkay26

1st Like
Media
i just came back from Thailand. Visited Babylon is the must that everyone should do. There are tons of dick all sizes, all races, all type. Great experience!

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
If it's the one in Sathorn Rd it's gay, top end, too, for those inclined. Chagrin, in
Phaholyothin Rd, Phayathai, is pretty popular with westerners and locals..

Last edited:

bobkay26

1st Like
Media
It is in Sathorn. Most of them are Western. I hooked up with a Ducth guy. He is about 6'6 with huge dick and long uncut skin. It was the best sex. We was end up in the dark room. We fucked like crazy and didnt wait for long to have a second room. Feeling the fresh cum in my mouth and fucked him the second round is great...........Great......

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is in Sathorn. Most of them are Western. I hooked up with a Ducth guy. He is about 6'6 with huge dick and long uncut skin. It was the best sex. We was end up in the dark room. We fucked like crazy and didnt wait for long to have a second room. Feeling the fresh cum in my mouth and fucked him the second round is great...........Great......
You get a std check up?

bobkay26

1st Like
Media
When you open the locker, you will have 1 comdom, 1 lubrican. So make sure you are protected to play....ahahhaah.......

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BABYLON is the most famous gay sauna in Bangkok. I would say almost 80 % of all BKK gay tourists go there at least once.

I always call it "slut meeting point" ...
I think this place is horrible.
But those who love (unsafe) sex always go there ...

There is another gay sauna which has just 10 % westerners and much less moneyboys ... use google for details :wink: