bachelor party, so what happens?

sir-yes-sir

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got talked into cooking for a bachelor party for a straight guy. When I cook for men, it's easy. Remeber the "B". Beef, Beer, Bourbon, BIG Baked potatoes, Box of cigars, Bites, and I guess now -- Babes. Never been to such a function before, so what happens? or at least what happened at yours?:confused:

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bachelor parties I have been to have been fun, but nothing too crazy.
Female skin was a given ( either skin flicks on the tv or a hired stripper) at the house.

Or if we went out, there would debautchery and rowdyness, starting at a bar (preferibly Coytote Ugly ) and ending at a strip club.

None of us go looking for sex with strange women, just a roarin' good time.

In the end we all got home safe with a relative clean concience.

Make'nItLong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bachelor parties are usually fairly tame. I personally have only ended up in my boxers before, but nothing sexual (but could have). I have heard of bachelorette parties that have turned into a big fuck fest (with the male strippers).
Women are definately wilder than men, in groups.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh you know a littl bit of this:beerchug2: a little bit of that:boobies: :bootyshake: some more of this:drunk: maybe some of this:439: some of this if you're lucky:spankme: It should end with some of this :wank: and then:sleeping: should about do it. Just don't do this :087:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My own b. p. was dullsville. Couple of buddies of mine sitting around drinking shooting pool and "the breeze".

Helped arranged a b.p. for a friend once. I knew a Bourbon St. dancer who sent one of the girls over from the club. I was responsible for getting her there and back in one piece. Before the night was out they were sticking rolled up bills up her...well you can imagine.

But I was a good boy and got here back before things got too out of hand.