Bachelorette party

After a break, I've found the voice again
I was a horny mess by Friday. Sue and Mandy kept texting me. Mandy making it clear she wanted more time with me. We had been exchanging some hot pics. She let me know her now Ex had been much smaller. That she liked how I filled her. My piercing hitting spots deep inside. I could not forget how tight and warm shed been. Or her moans. We both wanted each other as a fuck buddy. I kept having this image of fucking her doggy, stroking her stretched pussy. Her cumming over and over. Squeezing my dick. Clamping down on it hard. Again and again. After the party.

Sue was tormenting me. Letting me know the bride had a hall pass. That she had passed on Mandy’s enthusiastic review. How much the bride and some bride’s maids would like me. Letting me know the theme was “Party Vegas” and sending pics of women in skimpy dresses. Telling me not to nut. To save it for the party. By Friday I was having wet dreams again. Pitching an uncomfortable number of tents. Precum occasionally leaving a wet spot my pants. In public. Fuck

The party was at a house up in the hills half an hour outside town. The forecast called for snow. Thankfully the storm had not started yet. Even so I was nervous for no good reason on the drive up. I knew the routine. It would be hot putting on the show. Especially if the show involved my being the stud fucking the bride.

More to come...

On the drive up Sue sent me a text to park on the corner, how to get into the house, where to meet her. Easy. She met me in a smoking dress. Black. Body con. Sleeveless. Some semi-gloss fabric. It was cut out down the font. All the way down wrapping around to the side over a buttock. Held together by black lacing. Racy. Breasts on display. Stomach on display. Lower abs drawing ones eyes towards her crotch. Modestly blocked by the dress. Damn.

Sue came up to me “Glad you made it” and gave me a hug. Pressing into me. I was getting hard. She pulled back saying “Like this dress?” I started to stutter recovering with “Sexy. You show off well.”

Sue: Mmm yes. Let’s get you ready, stud.

She started walking down the hall to a room and I followed. The dress was also cut out in the back. Held together with the same lacing. Holy crap it showed off her back, almost down to her shoulders. It was more naked than naked. I wanted to explore her.

Me: Stud?

She let me into a bedroom continuing our conversation “Mandy gave you rave reviews. Leave your stuff here.“ Handing me a vest and bowtie she said. “Wear this. Lets just do bowtie, vest, jeans and hat. Take off that shirt.” I started undressing, taking off my top.

Sue sat in a chair in font of me. Her dress riding up. Not enough to see anything intimate, I had tried to look. Sue said “Jeans too.” And reached over for some oil. Spilling some onto her hand and starting to massage my dick. “Ok you are here to dance. Tease us. Keep it sexy. No touching until she has touched you. I have touched you” and she gripped my dick, pulling me in. Me head heading between her legs. She started rubbing my head over her clit and lips. I moaned. “…so you can touch and tease” she slid my head to her entrance. She was warm and wet “..but no fucking while dancing.” She moved back to rubbing my head over her clit “Teasing only.” She was moaning too

She pushed me back, looking me up and down, saying “You dick is oiled up enough. Mandy was right. The piercing on your cock head feels good. I can’t believe you did that. Get dressed.” I started dressing. She stood up and adjusted her dress. She left saying “We are in the living room just down the hall. Come out when the music starts. …Keep those moans, they are sexy.”