Bachmann exposes $105 billion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by midlifebear, Mar 4, 2011.

1. midlifebear

Gold Member

Always follow the money? Michelle has "discovered" a load of billies hidden in Obama care. Why did it take so long? Was it printed on the back of one of the many pages of the bill? I'm somewhat curious that she doesn't call attention to the line item and page. She just says she's discovered it. If she's really found it, good for her. But there is something just untrustworthy about her. Same feeling I had about Nixon. Still, if there is a "hidden" $105 billion in the bill, it's worth knowing about.

Check out: YouTube - Michele Bachmann exposes $105 billion in hidden Obamacare funding

2. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

Not "untrustworthy." Just "bat-shit crazy." She always has been, she always shall be.

3. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't get it.

Why is the outrage directed at Pelosi, Obama, etc?

"That they put this bill before congress when practically no member of congress knew that $105 billion is contained in the bill." Legislative fraud? Really?

Isn't the whole point of putting a bill before congress that the congressmen READ it?

Am I oversimplifying?

4. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Nope... not oversimplifying it at all.
    People like Bachmann, her constituents and her fan base never once read or even touched the bill (beyond using it as a stage prop for their dishonest campaigning and rhetorical banter). They complained that the bill was "too long" and "too complicated" to read when they were given a copy like a bunch of elementary school kids. :rolleyes:

This information was readily available to everyone, so she exposes nothing except for the fact that it takes her several months (if not years) later to get to important legislation. It demonstrates a complete disregard to the issues as well as more condemning evidence as to how incompetent she is as a political figure. Alas, I'm sure her most devoted followers and the current, abysmal voices of the conservative movement around here will see it differently.

5. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

Bachmann can read?

News to me...as well as most of the rest of Minnesota.

6. B_Alt33

B_Alt33 New Member

People have been saying all along that this bill contained hidden costs. In fact wasn't it Nancey (leather face) Pelosi herself that said in order to find out whats in the bill we need to pass the bill!!! Wow now that is really an intelligent way to present and get a bill passed.

7. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    of course she can read, she's on the House Intlijunce Committee now.

8. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

More evidence.

Wow.

Just wow.

9. houtx48

Gold Member

If Balloon Head Buchmann was doing her job why did'nt she point out the amount before the vote?

10. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

I rest my case... and it took less than an hour to prove it. :rolleyes:

11. midlifebear

Gold Member

You're giving USA Senators and Congressmen more credit than they deserve. Of those who can read the majority haven't the patience because of Attention Deficit Disorder. I notice that Senator Orrin "Borin'" Hatch (R-Ewetaw) who has been a stalwart best-of-show Republican for more than 24 years is close to losing his venerable seat to some whacky "Herbal" Tea Bagger. It's worthy noting that Hatch won 24 years ago on the notion that we seriously needed term limits. That was his whole platform. After 24 years he's sort of forgot.

And I'm always rolling on the floor when a Senator or Congressman complains that a bill is too long or too difficult to read. When I started grad school they went' easy on us the first semester, requiring that we read a minimum of 700 pages of somewhat complicated research in semiotics, neurolinguistics, and language acquisition. By the end of the first year is was nothing to speed read -- with a marker -- through more than 1,000 pages every night, review it in the morning, and be prepared to discuss extemporaneously on what we had just read during class. This did not include the time to plan and do research as well as write research papers as a group or individually. And trust me, writing a group research paper is much more difficult than writing on your own.

These are skills that folks who haven't attended any of the Big Ten Ivy League schools or grad schools such as Stanford, Berkeley, Northwestern, Tulane, William and Mary, University Pennsylvania, Penn State, U.T. Austin (which, despite my misgivings does crank out qualified graduates) and other serious universities just don't have. Again, I give you the Phoenix Institute which is now known as The University of Phoenix where you can get a quick and dirty MBA while working full-time and supporting a family. The University of Nevada System now allows most students to fulfill their basic social studies, anthropology, and math 105 classes on line via multiple guess. You get what you pay for.

With Baachman you have someone who attended an evangelical college who sort of majored in law, just enough to pass the not-so-rigorous Oklahoma Bar Association's exam. She could have just as easily turned that juris doctor degree into a divinity degree. That's how "flexible" Oral Roberts U. is. They want to accommodate everyone who is a friend of Jeebus.

#11 midlifebear, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  12. B_Alt33

B_Alt33 New Member

You people are real assholes and liers Bachman and the rest of the republicans have been stating the obvious that the health fail bill was flaued and the numbers did not add up. ALL I CAN SAY IS 201O ELECTION WAS THE PEOPLE SAYING WE ARE SICK OF LIBTARTS LACK OF MATHMETICAL ABILITIES SO WE VOTEC THEM OUT AND ON 2012 WE THE PEOPLE WILL VOTE OUT THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE LIER OF THEM ALL. Can't wait for 2012 bye bye unions.

13. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

Did someone's Down Syndrome sibling log on?

14. houtx48

Gold Member

alt, come back where you have mastered spellcheck and punctuation to start with.

15. B_Alt33

B_Alt33 New Member

thats all you got is spell check again that is way liberal idiots lost in 2010, you lost the union battle and will lose in 2012. So check my spelllling bitch.

16. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

I rest my case (again). :rolleyes:

17. B_Alt33

B_Alt33 New Member

I rest my case now take your make up and go home let the big boys run the country

18. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

When you can use punctuation like a big boy, then perhaps we'll consider you one. The key word is perhaps, of course, because clearly your continued and purposeful disregard to anything civil deems you not even worthy to wipe the feces off the bare ass of Dick Cheney... with your tongue.

Can someone let me know when a well spoken, logically thinking conservative/teabagger joins our board please? These mouthpieces calling themselves the opposition right now are fuckin' pathetic.

19. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    That is low.

20. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

Yep.

Sure was.

Not out of line, however...considering the situation here.

Draft saved Draft deleted