Back ache for amy

Melon_Morph

Expert Member
Media
John didn’t hesitate. He positioned himself on top of her, ready to stuff her full of his thick dick.

“Actually. Let me start on top.”

John hesitated, his member bobbing inches from her entrance. Then, wordlessly, he laid flat on the couch. Olivia crawled over him before straddling his torso. A little higher up and John would be able to eat her out, but that wasn’t the direction she was going. Instead she lowered her pussy down onto the tip of his cock.

“Oh, yes.” Olivia moaned as his immense girth spread her opened. “You’re definitely extra thick today.”

She was very tight, but she was slowly working John’s cock head into her. She paused as a tremble rose through her body. The feeling of John stretching her never failed to trigger and orgasm. The incredible thickness could be felt in all the right places.

After her orgasm subsided Olivia pushed further until she came again. In this way she slowly inched down John’s huge pillar of flesh. When she finally felt John bottom out inside her, she had come eight times and had the top eight inches of Johns cock buried inside her.

They moaned in unison when John’s cock finally met Olivia’s cervix.

Olivia’s plump tits were positioned right in John’s face at this point and he took the opportunity to have her left nipple into his mouth. Olivia gasped in response.

“Oh my god you feel incredible.” Olivia said trembling again.

John grasped her legs and helped her start moving up and down his length.

After a few minutes of gentle motion, they were beginning to pick up the pace. John cock sliding out until just the head remained embedded in her, before slamming back down. Olivia had managed to take a bit more length now, but even still the base of John’s massive member remained untouched.

Olivia was in a state on constant bliss as John’s cock head pressed against her cervical opening. He wasn’t the first man to bottom out inside her but he was definitely the first to be long enough to go even deeper. The first time Olivia had experienced John push through her cervix she thought she was experiencing a miracle. It was an indescribable sensation.

Once again, Olivia was experiencing the miracle. Her body sunk further down onto John’s immense cock as her cervix finally began to give way. Her moaning had ceased and instead she was taking quick shallow breaths.

After what felt to them like an eternity, Olivia finally finished slowly inching her body down. The monstrous invader that was John’s cock was now fully stuffed into her womb.

“Oh my god.” Amy broke the silence. “You actually took that whole thing inside you!?”

Olivia couldn’t even muster a response, instead she nodded slowly, her eyes coming to rest on the bump formed in her stomach by the huge cock filling her insides.

John did not speak either. The feeling of Olivia encompassing his entire length was divine. He could feel two distinct points of pressure; at the base of his cock, the entrance of her pussy held him tightly, and mid-way up, the tight constriction of her cervix squeezed him even harder.

After collecting herself Olivia pulled herself up slightly before collapsing back down onto John. Pleasure spiked through her body again as she felt him pressed up inside her womb. John, wanting more, seemingly awoke from his stupor. He placed his hands around her ass and lifted up a few inches before letting her fall onto him again.

Now in unison Olivia began bouncing up and down. Only a few inches going in and out of her, while most of John’s enormity stayed deep within her.

Amy could only watch in fascination as the bulge in Olivia’s stomach moved up and down at an increasing pace. She felt like she should be horrified by this impossible display, but instead she felt a primal urge growing in her mind. She too wanted to be stuffed by what had to be the biggest, manliest, cock in the world.

John could feel his impending orgasm very strongly now. With every downward stroke her felt a twitch go through his member as another spurt of precum was delivered directly into Olivia’s womb.

Olivia was well beyond her limit. All she could do is moan noisily as she took the onslaught deep in her body.

Melon_Morph

Expert Member
Media
As John began to cum his whole body went tense and a deep guttural moan escaped his mouth. Olivia too moaned, as a torrent of ejaculate began pumping into her. The tight opening of her cervix held tightly around the swollen pillar that was John’s spasming cock, ensuring that all of his cum was confined to her womb.

“Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck.” Olivia panted loudly as more and more cum filled her.

Her stomach was no longer just deformed by the massive cock stuffed in her, but also by the cum that was flowing into her.

“You’re filling me with cum!”

John could only grunt in response as his lower body shook.

As cum continued to fill Olivia’s womb the pressure began pushing John’s member out, but even still her stomach continued to distend. Soon she looked like she was in the full term of pregnancy as her stomach had taken on a heavy, roundness.

Desperate to relieve the pressure, Olivia managed to lift herself up off of Johns still erupting member. She crumpled onto the floor, panting, and holding her swollen belly.

Amy, who up until now had been sitting in shock, saw that John was still not finished coming. With suddenly renewed vigor, she sprung into action. She quickly positioned herself on her knees, between John’s trembling legs, and grasped his enormous appendage.

She furiously jerked him with both hands while positioning her mouth over the torrent of cum. Each spurt was enough to nearly fill her mouth, but her throat was ready. She swallowed down countless mouthfuls of cum as fast as she could. John’s ejaculations were slowing down, but still they continued for an incredible length of time, much longer than they had earlier at the massage parlor.

Eventually the flow of cum subsided and Amy let John’s softening cock fall free of her mouth. She too found herself clutching her swollen belly after having eaten an absurd quantity of semen. She noticed in a haze that as she gasped for breath, cum was dripping off her face and from her mouth. Her enormous breasts were completely drenched in cum and were resting gently on her engorged stomach.

Amy turned to look at Olivia. She too looked dazed, laying on her back, a small pool of cum gathered around her. As Amy turned back top look at John she shifted slightly and felt the pool of cum slosh in her stomach. She never imagined she could be satisfied by such a feeling.

John’s lucidity had returned and he was taking in the scene before him. His eyes met Amy’s but before he could manage a word, Amy spoke up.

“Thanks for dinner, John.”

Melon_Morph

Expert Member
Media

Thank you for all the kind words of support. I know this has been the most slowly written erotic short story ever, but I'm glad that you have enjoyed it and I appreciate your patience.

I feel like this is a pretty natural stopping point for now. I have some other ideas I would like to start working on. I'm hoping to develop these new story ideas in a way that I can write them more quickly and completely.

As for this story, I'm not saying over over for good. I may come back to these character eventually. But for now think Ill leave them here; messy and satisfied.

D

deleted4705381

Awesome story, one of my favorites on the site. Well written and very well done.

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
His cock had completely filled her mouth, but she was determined to pleasure this monster. Her hands were still clamped tightly around the base. Even with the head covered there was a lot of cock to cover with just two hands. She thought briefly that he could probably put both his hands on his cock in addition to hers, and there would still be more cock to cover. But right then she wasn’t ready to ask for his help. Firstly, she couldn’t ask for anything with a mouth full of cock, but most importantly she wanted to conquer this challenge herself. She began moving her hands up and down his shaft again.

Her stimulation triggered him to start gushing pre-cum. She thought for a moment that he had made him finish, but after a few minutes of tugging and sucking his cock remained hard and more and more cum continued to fill her mouth. Her mouth was filling with excess spit and pre-cum, her cheeks started to bulge slightly, and it began running past her lips. As it dripped down his cock she began using it as lubrication to stroke him more effectively.

She moved her tongue in her cramped mouth so that she could caress his enormous glands wherever possible. It was a struggle to find any available room in her mouth as his cock was pushed tightly against the roof of her mouth, the back of her throat, and her tongue. She was beyond stuffed.

John was in ecstasy. The feeling of her hands slipping up and down the length of his shaft while she sucked enthusiastically on the tip was fantastic. He tilted his head backward and let out a groan. His cock was surging in growth once again, finally reaching a fully hard state.

Amy’s eyes bulged as her full mouth was overloaded with swelling cock. She popped her head off his massive member with a cough. Her lipstick was smeared, her mascara running in tears down her cheeks.

“Fuck.” She said.

“Sorry.” John said looking at the mess that she had made of her makeup.

“If I didn’t know any better I would think you liked the fact that your cock is too big.” She said accusingly.

“More importantly. I think you like it.” John said playfully.

“Well…” she hesitated. “I love it, actually. I’ve never been challenged by a big cock before. But you are unlikely anybody I’ve ever met before. I didn’t know a cock could be this big...”

She looked back down at his cock, still gripped tightly with her hands.

“- and thick…” She starts stroking it again.

“Its beautiful.” She said finally. “It’s even bigger now that its hard.” Her fingers were now stroking up and down its length in a twisting motion. Slick sounds emanating from the mixture of spit and pre-cum that coated her hands.

John was enjoying her praise and expert handjob. From his perspective he could see her massive tits, pressed against him, jiggle slightly as she jerked him. Her pony tail bounced from side to side with the rhythm. As he looked over her shoulder he could see her round ass bouncing slightly in her tight pants. She was putting her whole body into the motion needed to manipulate a truly huge cock.

Amy started up again “Now what I really want is to see you cum. Can you cum for me, big boy?” She said starting to bounce more vigorously.

“If you keep doing that I’ll definitely cum eventually.” John replied.

“Eventually?!” Amy said, pouting.

Her jerking slowed to a stop.

“I know what will work” She said with a sly grin.

She moved into a kneeling position on the table. Once again, she was upright, her massive breasts on display inside her shirt. She grabbed her shirt on either side and roughly pulled them apart. A series of popping sounds echoed through the room and the metal snaps opened on her shirt. She quickly peeled the shirt off and tossed it into the corner of the room.

John’s cock throbbed at the sight of Amy’s incredible breasts. They were beautifully shaped, hanging down to just above her navel, while still sitting proudly on her chest. John didn’t know that a set of tits could simultaneously so perky, yet so unbelievably huge. Her areola were nicely proportioned and her nipples, now very much erect, looked as if they desperately needed to be sucked on.

“What do you think?” Asked Amy. “You’ve barely taken your eyes off them since I walked in the door.”

“They are incredible. I have never seen a pair of tits as big and beautiful as yours.” Replied John, shaking his head while keeping his eyes locked on her chest.

“You know, I think we may have been made for each other” Amy started. “My huge tits with your huge dick. Its like a match made in heaven.” She said, placing her hands on the sides of her breasts and squeezing them together slightly.

Amy moved back into position this time with her naked tits pressed up on John’s legs. His cock, again, towering in front of Amy’s face. Then, she heaved her massive melons up to either side of the shaft of his cock. Pressing her breasts together with her hands she enveloped him in her cleavage.

John again felt like he was melting. He laid his head back down as he was overwhelmed by the sensation of Amy’s warm tits around his cock. She began to slide up and down as his cock started to ooze pre-cum. Once again slick sounds filled the room as her tits became lubricated.

“Fuck. Your cock is so fucking huge.” Amy growled. “I’ve never seen a cock that I couldn’t completely cover with my tits!” She marveled at the length of cock that protruded out of her cleavage on each downstroke.

“Oh Amy. Your tits… feel amazing…” John replied.

“You like that? You like my huge tits wrapped around your big dick?” Amy shot back, her words falling in rhythm with the bouncing motion of her tittyfuck.

“I think a big cock like this is going to require more stimulation, though.” She continued.
John felt a sudden change in sensation and opened his eyes so that he could take this sight in. Amy had repositioned herself with one arm wrapping around both of her tits, still holding them tightly around his cock. Her other hand she wrapped around the middle of his well lubricated meat stick. Finally, she leaned her head off to the side so that she could nuzzle the top portion of his cock with her neck on the downstroke. She was working every inch of his length with whatever skin was available.

“Oh my god.” John gasped. “Youre going to make me cum.”

“Cum for me, baby! Cum for me!” Amy chanted.

John couldn’t hold back any longer. In the last moments his cock seemed to swell even further as a torrent of cum surged upwards through his thick shaft. A geyser of ejaculate shot into the air, followed by another, and another. Each rope of cum falling back and draping over Amy’s gigantic tits.

Amy moved in with her mouth, taking one blast to the underside of her chin. The next one hit her in the back of the throat as she placed her mouth wide over the tip of the head. Little did she know the volume of cum that would continue to be expelled from John’s cock.

After several more bursts she was desperately swallowing the cum that had filled her mouth. But the loads continued. Her cheeks began bulging out obscenely before finally, the pressure caused her to lose the seal her mouth had on his cock. Cum sprayed out in all directions and a mouthful of cum poured down Amy’s face and onto her heaving chest.

“Oh my god!” Amy cried “I just couldn’t keep up! How can you cum so much?”

John could not respond to her. His body was still being racked with pleasure. Every muscle in his body was tensed as his cock spasmed repeatedly.

Noticing that John’s now deflating cock was still slowly gushing cum, Amy took it again in her mouth. Now that it wasn’t as hard she was able to stuff much of it in her mouth so that she could gently suck on it while drinking his remaining cum.

John finally re-opened his eyes and saw Amy laying on top of him, drenched in cum. Her head was laying on his upper thigh and his semi-flaccid cock sat deep in her outstretched mouth. He could see her throat muscles working rhythmically as she sucked and swallowed whatever cum she could continue to drain out of him.

She eventually pulled back, her mouth made a loud pop as his girthy python was freed from her mouth.

“I think I drank more cum just now than all of the cum I’ve drank in my entire life.” Amy said softly. “My stomach actually feels full!”

She rolled over onto her side and sure enough her stomach actually had a slight bulge indicating how she had gorged herself on John’s copious seed.

“I don’t know what to say.” John couldn’t believe the events that had just transpired.

“I know.” Amy said. “I think I may have figured out why your back hurts. Its because you’re carrying all this weight up front!” She laughed while holding up John’s soft, but still quite massive, member.

John laughed as well.

“Hey.” John started with a more serious tone. “Would you want to maybe hang out again sometime?” He paused “Like outside of here?”

“Who are you kidding?” Amy replied with a grin. “I’m coming to your place tonight!”

you just made me very horny