Back after a sabbatical

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
I'm technically not a new member, but I've been gone for a while so a post here seemed prudent.

In some ways I'm a completely different person than I was when I first joined the site. I was alone, lonely, and in the closet in a smaller community and was completely inexperienced in both love and sex. Several years later, I'm out, proud, and happy, and am fortunate to have relocated to a more accepting community... I have more friends than I know what to do with sometimes. I never thought I'd be complaining about something like that!

I've also had a hell of a lot of sex and have been fortunate that the guys I've dated have generally been fairly well hung. Usually at least seven inches (not that I've measured) and in some cases considerably girthy. Suffice it to say it's increased my appreciation of the large penis even more, and I'm pretty accommodating to them in one way or another. ;) The biggest I've been fucked with was on a cocky traveler who claimed to be 9.5x7.5, but I'd had enough experience to know his numbers were a bit inflated, just like his ego. But he was the largest, even if he was closer to 8.5x6.5.

My cock is more in the average range but is girthy - six around - and I love meeting up with well-hung guys and doing various things to them. If you're in the Twin Cities, MN, area, feel free to look me up!

Anyway, enough about me. I look forward to being part of the varied and sometimes crazy discussions on this site again!