Back from the dead

D

deleted848353

Necrobumping is a huge annoyance for sure.

But, necrobumping, IMO, is nothing compared to those who comment in New Member Introduction threads on accounts that are clearly banned.

Sadly, it's usually when a "female" account is banned the Welcome to the site and other comments will continue.

And when I see that, I always get a little chuckle. Especially when another Member will post that the Member has been banned. Thank you Captain Obvious, lol. :p
I'm guilty of telling the thirsty men who post on nm threads made by women (or in some cases men) who get banned or who are not even active anymore maybe when members are banned their nm thread could get locked

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A decade later and a thread is brought back by one of the last technological holdouts:

Smartphones

phone-operator.gif

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seems to be popular for intermittent resurrections over the years, because exposing yourself to others who might not necessarily want to see it or might be uncomfortable with it never truly gets old.

Naked selfie in locker room

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first new addition to the thread in 14 years is not even a question to the OP who was banned 13 years ago and thus at any rate wouldn't be able to answer, but one answering a question that wasn't even the last question asked and not even addressed to them.

Ask Think_Kink ;P

tenor.gif

Reactions: Squirrel1

p0tent8

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How odd. It seems you folks are chastising people for actually taking the time to search and find a thread on a topic, and them commenting on an already existing thread, instead of being lazy and just starting a new one. There's way to much of that going on anyway. I say kudos. And besides...don't you have anything better to do?