Back Hair: Ewwwww or Woof?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead, Feb 28, 2009.

?

What's your opinion of back hair on a guy?

1. Love a furry guy, including hair on the back

34 vote(s)
    31.5%
  2. It's good, but not that important

7 vote(s)
    6.5%
  3. Don't really care either way

16 vote(s)
    14.8%
  4. Not crazy about it, really

16 vote(s)
    14.8%
  5. YUCK

35 vote(s)
    32.4%
  1. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

OK, I've been thinking about getting rid of my back hair.

I get mixed reactions to it. Some people think it's manly and sexy. But some people react really negatively to it.

What's your druthers about back hair on a guy?

2. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Razors were invented to help us hirsute guys take care of problems like that.

3. midlifebear

Gold Member

A razor won't do much. If you're serious (and I think back hair is just fine as well as a furry butt) you need to have your back waxed. How do you spell pain? And it grows back. If it's just a little bit of back hair you can have it removed after one or two years of laser treatments. But laser removal only works it you have black or dark hair. If you have light brown hair or the hair on your back has started to turn gray, forget it.

Our friend, Juanjo, is slumming through his mid 40's these days. When laser hair removal became a reality 15 years ago he paid the equivalent of U$S2,000 to have ALL of his facial hair removed so he would look like an "eternal teenager." Guess what? He looks like an eternal wrinkled guy in his 40's who isn't fooling anyone. The older he gets the weirder he looks.

Warning Will Robinson! Warning!

4. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Back hair isn't all that bad. I used to hate body hair on men and as I've gotten older, and I like to say, matured, it doesn't matter anymore. Facial hair I still don't really like though.

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

To each his own. Like women, more men need to accept their natural attributes as a part of being sexy: face and body fur, gray fur as we age, etc.). Older men with clean shaven faces look like old men trying to be kids. Older men with groomed face fur look like mature men who embrace their natural masculinity. But I digress...

I don't have back hair and neither does Bubba. If he did have it, it would just be there. I don't like my men clean shaven. If you are smooth, that is fine. If you are hairy, that is fine. If you are shaved (a lot, I tend to dislike that)

Bears are sexy hot! Natural is sexy.

<--jumps on midlifebear's lap! WOOOF!

6. merrylloyd2003

merrylloyd2003 New Member

i got back hair. funnily enough i think it grew more in my later 20s - there are some pics of me on hols in earlier 20s where it doesn't look quite so dog-like.
    i did get it waxed off to raise money for my daughter's charity activities. i raised a lot of money from my friends who said they would pay anything for me to suffer. the lady who did it didn't razor-trim it down first so it was a reasonable fuzzy length, and it got all matted when she was waxing it.... yes, now I know one fraction of what child-birth feels like!
    As i get older I am also getting two areas above my shoulderblades where the hair has come out and not re-grown. I like to think it's because of doing bar-squats without a neck-protector but I think it's the old testosterone decline....maybe it will all disappear some day.
    I never found it a turn-off, neither did my bfs or gfs as far as I know, but maybe the ones that chose me were the ones that didn't get sick when they saw it.
    for me, hairless chest and hairy face is a definite turn-off. i think totally unhairy bodies (apart from armpits and belly/bumfuzz) look unappealing unless there's muscular definition or some skin colour
    M

7. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My dear friend of 23 years used my hair clippers and did my back yesterday. She does my back for me and I dye her hair for her every 4 weeks. We both win! I hate my back hair. I have a lot of it. When it grows long, it makes my shirts feel uncomfortable. All of my body hair has grown ridiculously long over the winter, and I should trim myself head to toe before my bike ride today. To me, cycling clothes feel much better when the body hair is trimmed.

8. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    its the ultimate in manliness in my opinion. for my liking you could never be too hairy. sure there are some backs with better looking fur patterns than others...but to me its all part of being a man.

9. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If only all that back hair could be transplanted to the top of my head!

10. Onslow

Gold Member

Furry back and furry chest are usually a good reminder that I'm with a man~~or my ex wife:eek:. Keep the hair if you like it, I prefer it on a man if he can grow it but not bothered if it isn't there.

11. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't mind moderate body hair anywhere (except the balls- I prefer to lick bare skin) on a man. Sweater-like body hair, however, is not attractive to me. It the hair is very heavy, I would prefer that we work together to find a way to thin it out, or take it off. I wax regularly, and he can too. Now, if having the hair makes him feel better, I guess I just have to either learn to be excited about his hair, or accept that I do not find some parts f him attractive.

12. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    unless it's causing u a real physical problem let nature be.

sexiness in a guy doesn't depend on us all being exactly the same. i've been attracted to VERY hairy guys and Very smooth guys b4, a secure confident guy who stays fit, takes care of his health, and has self confidence is the core of sexiness for me, the package it comes in varies widely.

13. Niss87Maxx

Niss87Maxx New Member

Albums:
    Have always been attracted to men with dark body hair. Not that crazy about back hair but if it is there then no problem. Men are men. It is a part of what makes them men.

14. Denverbearmark

Albums:
    I am pretty hairy all over and do tend to nair my back at times. One is for the summer and swimming; I just think it looks a bit better not to have a fur covered back. Two is I like fire play and want to do it sanely and safely so that means no back hair, since there is no place else I will get completely hairless in order to do fire play. Well I guess there is, I also shave my balls, both for fire play and cbt tends to go better with shaved balls and trimmed pubic hair.

Draft saved Draft deleted