Back hair removal

apollo

Expert Member
Media
I saw an ad for the "mangroomer back hair remover" today and wondered if anyone has tried it??? I'm trying to figure out how to remove the hair on my back, tried creams etc... but I really don't care for them. Any ideas?

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tried creams etc... but I really don't care for them.

I agree, i use cream when i can be bothered, its just so awkward tho. I generally have hair grow just at the base and down the sides of the back and not too thick, but hate back hair. Am thinking of buying a laser hair removal kit to tackle the problem over time.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Dont bother keep true to your masculinity because a guy that can do that is far more attractive-- secondly some people love to feel a guys hairy back especially when in the sack, it can feel very intense

Unless of course your doing it to impress some shallow minded individuals who want to mould you into something else in which case your doing it now but it is a losing battle and will you stil be doing it for them when your fifty??

Do you honestly think your nearest and dearest will love you less

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Genetics gave me body hair like a warewolf. It's very uncomfortable when the hair gets long. I use hair clippers without a guard to trim my back about once per month. I cut all that I can and my friend does the rest for me. I've trimmed it since 1986 and never want it to grow in fully. It feels really good once the hair is gone.

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just so everyone knows hair lasers work well is you can afford the many many visits you have to endure. But about 75% of all people within five years have the hair all grow back but it grows back stark white color. Laser places claim that this is a complication not many experience but everyone I know had this happen to them and it was NOT covered in the warranty.
There are many women under the age of thirty who now have to shave completely to get all the white hair gone.
So do not bother wasting your money on something you are going to pay hundreds if not thousands of dollars for and have it all just in a short span of time grow back white.

apollo

Expert Member
Media
Wow. I had no idea I was going to spark such a conversation! I don't mind being hairy at all, as a matter of fact, I'm pretty much covered in it!! The only reason I want to remove some of it for the time being is that I have to have some tests run that require electrodes on my chest and back. If you've ever had them ripped from your skin, you know what I'm talkin bout!

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I had a girlfriend shave my back when I was younger. I had a desire to see what it felt like to have no body hair, both everyday and during sex. It was a big failure. I felt cold and odd, she said she liked to feel my back hair while fucking. I haven't done it since.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Mangroomer works GREAT. I think a hairy back can be sexy if it is in an even pattern like the chest. If it's spotty, not so much. I have a patch under each shoulderblade which just looks stupid so I keep it shaved off. Can easily reach any area of my back with the Mangroomer.

swellguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bought one; while it reaches all over my back, I kept feeling like I was going to hack up my back. The blades just did not feel comfortable to me. I can not recommend it.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Most of the hair on my back is right across the top of my shoulders and easily reached so I just shave it off with a Gillete Mach3 every few days.

coffeeguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

apollo

Expert Member
Media
Thanks Coffeeguy! Actually, I was looking around on the internet earlier and saw the razorba. I think I'm gonna order one.

BikerH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've tried all sorts of shavers and also hair removing creams but by far the best is waxing. I have my back done every six weeks and have my crack done too. And no it doesn't hurt!