Back in the saddle

B_munchme

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey everyone. I'm back again after a long absence. So long in fact that I feel brand new again! I always spend the whole summer in the keys helping to take care of my grandparents who are quite elderly. Then I return to school in Miami. After a bad relationship ended over a year ago I've really had a dry spell. But now I'm back on campus ready for some serious fun I think. I apologize to all those who may of thought I'd died in the meantime! I just posted some pics of me in the gallery (having sex!) I finally just got up the nerve to post them -they're almost two years old. And even more importantly -even though I hate to admit it - I haven't had sex in about 8 months. So I'm definitely looking forward to my fall semester and hope I can get even better pics and events to tell about and issues to discuss soon.

T

that_other_guy

Welcome back ! ... you disappeared before I emerged so let me say hello :smile:

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
Good to have you back. Unless you're surrounded by eunuchs, I would think you'll be putting an end to the dry spell soon.

tuesdayn85

Just Browsing
Media
Munchme, glad to see you back - admired your pics while you were gone.

Sorry to hear about your dry spell, but for a beautiful sexy woman like you it shouldn't be too hard to break that ...

Heck, if I were in Florida I'd so it for you. And seeing as you like big thick cocks, I'm sure you'd like it.