1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Back into PE after several years

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by wdnvlbig1, Apr 22, 2010.

1. wdnvlbig1

wdnvlbig1 Lurker

Hey guys,
    I'm new to the group, and have been wanting to get back into PE. I did 2 years of Jelqing and stretching with the Extender, and had "some" results. Not as dramatic as I had hoped, but I learned a lot. To be honest, I started at just a hair under 7", and after 2 years ended up at 7.15". Not a lot of growth in length or girth, but my cock looked super healthy and awesome. I think I stretched too hard with the Extender, and it minimized my gains. From what I understand, slow and steady wins the race. I used to put the Jes Extender on ONLY after I was fully erect, and then when my cock got soft after it was on for a while, it was such a strong pulling force on my penis. Too strong. I think that was why I couldn't wear it for more than 4 hrs a day. Anyone else use a "Jes Extender" type of device, and had slow gains? Hope to chat, guys!

Attached Files:

2. bearvwe

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Beautiful dick you have there. All the best, James

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice