Back off, get your own Surfer

hung_big: For those of you who don't know or who haven't noticed the flirting and hints, Nixxy :wub: (surferboy) and I are going out. We have been since last friday, and I truely believe he is my one and only love :blush:

We're letting you know, because we thought it might be something of interest on the boards that a relationship that will turn out to be a life-long one came out of this very forum.

I guess I should thank Mr.Mark for actually running these boards and everyone who paricipates in them, because, esentially, if there weren't any boards, he and I would have never met.

Oh and BTW...go ahead and flirt with nixxy, it just reminds me of what I've got. The greatest guy in the world :wub: .

So sorry to all those guys and girls out there, but he's mine ^_^

:wub: :wub: :wub: Nixxy I love you so much. We are perfect together. *Kisses and hugs and gropes* :wub: :wub: :wub:

Now I think it's time that everyone tell Nixxy how great he is and list all his admirable qualities :lol: (See...they all love ya, Nix. Though not nearly as much as I do)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Appropriately, a Song Sparrow twittered outside the window as I read hung-big's post - the only thing missing was the violin and the smell of fresh surf.

Luck and prosperity.

Royal_T

Just Browsing
Media
Congrats guys, sounds like a good match. :)
BTW, the flirting went right over MY head, but that explains the 'male fingering' thing I just read. :p

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
Congrats !!! I hope all goes well. Go slow and remember that a long distance relationship is difficult, but the ones that do last truly do last a life time. I agree with totallycurious ( and I know both of you two cuties ) You two do seem like a great match. Have fun and love each other from your hearts.

Best wishes

Uncle

Duracock

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You work fast don't you???

You've got a good guy there, he's a mate of mine though so no "funny business" got it?

Best of luck. B)

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Awwwwwhhhh.... I think I am gonna vomit! Just kidding! :D That is awesome! Who knew that LPSG could do this? Perhaps we should start a matchmaking thread. I'll put a call in to the local Yente. Wishing you both happiness and pleasure together.

Sweet Caroline:
Originally posted by hung_big@Feb 15 2005, 04:47 AM

Back off, get your own Surfer, I'm In Love

[post=283240]Quoted post[/post]​

Cool! Where can we pick one up?

In all seriousness, congratulations! We're all happy (and yes a bit jealous) for you both.

Carrie

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 15 2005, 04:51 PM
Good for you. Amazing thing the internet hehe. All the best. You live near each other then? My gf lives miles away :(

Bonne chance.
[post=283333]Quoted post[/post]​

So I guess you guys will get to celebrate Valentine's Day on Wednesday - never too late for that...

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Congradulations to you both. And you are so self secured that you are letting us continue flirting with Nixxie. Thanks. I am too old for him. But if we had been the same age........ I would have gone after him in a flash.

Nixxie you are a very swell guy. I wish I was you when I read your posts. Now I really wish I was you with your new relationship. I'm sure I would enjoy being in your body for a few days of fun and even a lifetime with your new mate.

To both of you, go slow. Keep your friendship. If later you feel that you aren't meant for each other you can still remain friends.

Keep us informed. We like ROMANCE. Hung_big, I don't really know you yet, but if your are Nexxie's partner, then you just became my friend as well. I look forward to corresponding with both of you both here and in e-mails.

Best of luck to both of you.

Freddie

Originally posted by hung_big@Feb 15 2005, 04:47 AM
For those of you who don't know or who haven't noticed the flirting and hints, Nixxy :wub: (surferboy) and I are going out. We have been since last friday, and I truely believe he is my one and only love :blush:

We're letting you know, because we thought it might be something of interest on the boards that a relationship that will turn out to be a life-long one came out of this very forum.

I guess I should thank Mr.Mark for actually running these boards and everyone who paricipates in them, because, esentially, if there weren't any boards, he and I would have never met.

Oh and BTW...go ahead and flirt with nixxy, it just reminds me of what I've got. The greatest guy in the world :wub: .

So sorry to all those guys and girls out there, but he's mine ^_^

:wub: :wub: :wub: Nixxy I love you so much. We are perfect together. *Kisses and hugs and gropes* :wub: :wub: :wub:

Now I think it's time that everyone tell Nixxy how great he is and list all his admirable qualities :lol: (See...they all love ya, Nix. Though not nearly as much as I do)
[post=283240]Quoted post[/post]​

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a matchmaking thread hmm?
Might be a good idea. Might have some news of my own to spill.
;)

someday :huh:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't break out the bubbly yet. My friend brought up a good point. His mother totally doesn't approve because he's 15 and I'm 20. I told my friend what was up; I was venting about it to him. Well, since his mom is SO against it, she wanted to speak to my mom. Anyways, my friend says as much as I don't want to, I should end it. His mother can press charges, and I can be arrested. I truly love Chris, and I hope one day we can be together. However, since his mom is being as evil as she is, I can't risk being arrested; especially because I want to teach high school English. I sent him an email about it because his mom has banned him from talking to me. My heart shattered when I realized my friend was right. *tears*

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow, that's sad... :(
i hope things work out for the two of you, i really do...
ok... i'm not gonna write too much more... i'm already getting bummed out :glare: by the situation, and i don't want to get too pissed about parents who don't understand...