Back off, get your own Surfer

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Feb 20 2005, 05:54 PM
Yeah, I guess I could have scared him off, that's why I'm backing away. He needs time, I can understand that. I am also STOPPING cutting for him, if that's any better.

And yes, the skeptism. Again, I expected it. We clicked fast, so the time didn't make a difference, unless we were away from each-other.

On a side note: I AM NOT PHYCHOTIC :D ;) :p
[post=284724]Quoted post[/post]​

DMW - bought up some good points...You do seem like a pretty intelligent guy for 15 so you have answered some of your own questions...Time does heal everything...You are young - there will be many more Nixxys (sorry Nix)...And at least to sound a little better from this last post...Take care of yourself...

hung_big: Believe me, I am far from better, but I need Nixxy in my life regardless if he is just my best friend in the world or my greater half.

I think he and I could still be friends, but nothing would ever be the same. I don't think there will ever be another Nixxy. I have never met anyone quite like him and I probably never will. He is an amazing guy...I don't know how else to explain it.

And I AM NOT Intelligent :glare:

Please Hurry Nix: I need to Love you!

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Feb 20 2005, 07:48 PM
Believe me, I am far from better, but I need Nixxy in my life regardless if he is just my best friend in the world or my greater half.

I think he and I could still be friends, but nothing would ever be the same. I don't think there will ever be another Nixxy. I have never met anyone quite like him and I probably never will. He is an amazing guy...I don't know how else to explain it.

And I AM NOT Intelligent :glare:
[post=284758]Quoted post[/post]​

Most people your age think the same things...I know when I was 15 - didn't get as extreme as yourself - I thought I would never ever find someone like this girl I had a huge obsession with...But I started to think - once I get to college - she would be a dime a dozen...And she was - I met tons of other ladies - that made her look lame...Take care of yourself bro...You two are young and you seem to have some deep feelings and attachment for a guy of your age...Personally I would have run if a person had told me some of the things you speak about...Please don't take that the wrong way...I just don't handle emotional issues very well and I don't think I am very good at comforting someone...When a girl cries around me - I have no clue what to do...

hung_big: AHAHA...aww PNG...you're so cute and helpful. At least you made me smile. In any case, check out the letter I wrote. It doesn't necessarily mean I will go through with it, but I think it is one of my better works:

Ironic isn’t it? Life, I mean. Life is full of surprises, most of which are unwelcome. People say you will adjust – be happy – with time, despite initial responses. Time heals all wounds, they assert. I couldn’t disagree more. Absenteeism makes the heart fonder; it makes the spirit desire exactly what it can’t have. At the moment my life is lacking. What may I require you might ask? I say, everything.

At present I have nothing to be envied, nothing to be proud of, nothing to boast or even be content with. My life is meaningless; it has no significance. Not only am I going through personal issues and fighting demons of my own, but a reassurance and comfort I once had was shredded and wrenched away from me.

Ironically the one person that I could trust and who claims to love me, is the one person who seized that one affirmation in my life, at a time when it was the only thing I desired – that I longed for. My own mother betrayed my trust and my confidence in her.

I used to be able to speak with certainty my every secret to her and trust her to stay loyal and caring for me, no matter what. Now everything has changed. I have always maintained that my family relationships and closeness have been an admirable quality in my life, but it now feels like I can only close up further. Nobody could ever comprehend my situation, and yet even if somebody could, they would never be able to help me.

I’m so tired of being here – in this world. So corrupt. So uptight. So unsympathetic. There are some things that time cannot erase. This pain is too deep to just vanish. This hurt is too profound for time to heal. I only know one thing that could ever make me feel like I merit or amount to anything, and yet I can never, by any means have it. I can’t be bothered to live in a world where everybody is so distrustful of everyone else. What is the point of living? What is the point of torturing myself further?

My mother was someone I loved. I loved and still love the person that made me happy. She took that person away from me. Now I have nobody to love and nobody to love me. Again I ask, what is the point of existing? I am only tormenting myself. I have nothing…

Someone once said to me “Suicide is a permanent fix for a temporary problem”. I believed him at first; it made sense to me. But then I began thinking, what if your life is a permanent problem – a constant struggle? What if you have nobody or nothing to live for? What if you are only dejected and constantly fighting your desires – trying to convince yourself not to harm your own body? To me, suicide is an enduring fix to an everlasting problem.

“The sorrowful are oblivious to the pain of suicide; it is only but reprieve for them”

Chris

What do you think?

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
You cannot say its a fix to an everlasting problem when you know your life will not be like this forever. Sorry to be the 100th person saying this, but you are 15. You've clearly had many things happen in your life but life is a struggle. Nobody said it was easy.

you'll look back at this in a few months, a year, or maybe later and laugh.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Like I said before - your are way more intelligent than I remember 15 year olders - You sound like them Dawson Creek kids (LOL)...I actually like your letter - very sad though...Like I have said many times - you are so young and there is a huge beautiful world out there...I personally don't know why kids consider suicide - I mean (in my opinion) - you don't have real issues or life experiences to even consider that...I mean wait till you get a career, mortgage, car and a family...Don't get me wrong - I have met many young kids w/the maturity and outlook of someone in there 30's or 40's...And give your mum a little slack - it sounds like she has raised you to be pretty open, descriptive and expressive...But my friend you have to work on yourself and I know it is a cliche - love yourself...My mum did teach me not emotionally latch on to someone - because the heart is fragile - and you can do bad by yourself...Nix from what I have read on here seems like a great guy w/a great family support - and I do believe you need someone like that in your life for support - but remember he is young and do seem to have some scary situations...But my best friend is somewhat like you and I love that about him - he is very open when it comes to his feelings and shares why he does some of the things he does...I call you what I call him - a tortured soul and my heart goes out to you...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It's the new fad, Jacinto. At least the cutting and burning. It's the only pain they can control. Therapists have a few rules for coping with self-harm:

#1. Wait about fifteen minutes before actaully cutting or burning. If you don't still feel like cutting, then congratulations! You dealt!
#2. Pick a special place to do it. This place should have a first aid kit and be close to a telephone.
#3. Watch how deep you go. If you start gushing, you're too deep. If you have third-degree burns, you've gone too far.

I'm confused about how one can have these kinds of emotions in a week. Obviously if he is attempting suicide, there's more going on there than just a romance.

Either that or he's totally goth.

hung_big: Thanks, I'm still in the room Jon. You can call me Chris, or at least address me :glare:

And GAH...FIRST OFF. My mom did not RAISE me to be as such, I developed like this as a person.

TWO I do watch myself when I cut, but I have stopped for Nix, so nothing to worry about.

And I thank you for telling me I'm smart, despite my disbelief.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Okay - the cutting thing is crazy...I never really heard about it until recently (thanks mtv)...It was one of those real world epidsodes when one of the young ladies says she cuts herself when she gets upset to take away the pain...And I know I do know enough about the subject to talk in detail about it and sorry if I offend anyone who does do it but I am ignorant to the subject but would like to understand someone who does that...Bodies are so beautiful - don't hurt it - cherish it...I know that is my philosophy...Weird thing about me which I am sure is a blessing because I have gone through and experienced some crazy things - I don't get depressed - I try to look at the bigger picture - there is a great big world out there waiting on you...I wish I was 15 again - the things I would have been doing different...Enjoy being young - I know I do...

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
life really sucks sometimes. but you have to deal with it, and self mutilation does not help you or anyone else. 99.9 percent of potential dating partners in the world would run like hell away if they knew you did that. you can't smother people within days of knowing them and then shower them with problems. any potential mate is looking for someone he feels good around. keep the other person's feelings in mind.

YOU ARE GOING TO BE FINE. relax. and stop doing that shit that you do to yourself. please. it won't make you happy. and thats the point to life right? :)

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dear Chris,

I am trying for you to dredge up some feelings from my high school years. When I was in school (first Reagan Administration) being gay was a weight I carried around with me in everything I did, everywhere I went. I prayed every day that it was a phase or that whatever opposite attraction I felt, mostly from societal inculcation, would grow and reach an equilibrium with its evil twin. But it never did and every year that weight got heavier. I agreed to off myself if I was still gay at 18. I was and I didn't.

When I was in school there were two boys that I loved so deeply I would often be paralyzed by it. One boy was my best friend and I fell for him when I was 14. The other was my first boyfriend when I was 17. He went back in the closet after we started sleeping together and hid there for nearly 10 years. I probably don't need to tell you what these guys meant too me and the way my love for them affected me. I cried. I stayed up at night pining and imagining how that feeling of hurt and lonliness would define my life until the day I died. I walked through school like a zombie, wrecked by too many sleepless nights and racked by desire, love and helplessness.

But here I am, more years later than I had then, living with the love of my life in a relationship that's older than you. Life is great and I love mine. And its one that I could not have imagined at age 15 or 16. And if I had been shown this life back then I would have said,"No way, dude. Not for me." But it turns out there is far more to life than can be revealed to you by age 15.

I still think fondly about the guys I was in love with at your age. We talk sometimes and see each other sometimes. And I will always have a special fondness for them. But they do not define my existence. I feel no pain or sense of loss. Just an occassional warmth.

MG

PS. To everyone else, four boys were thrown out of my high school for cutting in class (amongst other offenses.) So its nothing new. Its not a product of our age (the time in which we live, that is) or a sign of society's decay. Its been around at least since GWB and his lovely wife Laura first snorted cocaine and chain smoked in the White House.

zzorus

Just Browsing
Media
Dear Chris,

I am trying for you to dredge up some feelings from my high school years. When I was in school (first Reagan Administration) being gay was a weight I carried around with me in everything I did, everywhere I went. "

Thanks for this very moving story.

"I feel no pain or sense of loss. Just an occassional warmth."

Yes, I too feel a sense of warmth about some of my past. Sometimes, it would be really nice to go back...

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chris,

Not to sound like another adult chiming in on this, but you DO have your life ahead of you....no matter what you're going through right now. I know this b/c I myself had gone through a lot more that the typical child ever has. I've had the kind of childhood that if I committed murder right now, people would point fingers and say, "But look at what happened to her in her youth".

You can overcome anything that is happening to you right now. It IS possible. You can lead a normal and very happy life when you get older. The relationship between you and your mom can mend. Those kind of relationships are really tough when one person is a teenager and the other is the mom. I know, no one has a "less-understanding" mom than I do. ^_^ But in all seriousness, keep looking to the bright side of things in life and know that it could always be worse. That's what's worked for me.

Also, try not to look at other people as being your source of happiness in life. This was something that I personally learned when I first started dating my husband. Only when you can learn to be truly happy with yourself, can you have a wonderful relationship with another.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This has been a tough time for you dude and I feel for you.

The best thing to do at this point is take care of yourself. All aspects.

Nixxy is a sweet guy. Give him time to adjust.

At 15, I was on the streets running with a pretty bad crowd. Learned and saw some fucked up things. The only thing I can say is to hang tough. Easier said than done, I know. But, if things do not go the route you hope for with Nixxy, there will be another. There are too many people in this world for there not to be someone else that will care for you as a person.

Chin up pal, furrow your brow, set your jaw and give life hell.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Feb 21 2005, 11:36 AM
Also, try not to look at other people as being your source of happiness in life. This was something that I personally learned when I first started dating my husband. Only when you can learn to be truly happy with yourself, can you have a wonderful relationship with another.
[post=284968]Quoted post[/post]​

Chris - these are wonderful words to live by - my mum taught me that too...Like I said you remind me of my best friend and you are one of my favorite people on here...And you will find that relationship you are looking for - you are so young and you don't need to rush it...You have not begin to live or love...

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by mistergrasso@Feb 21 2005, 07:53 AM
Dear Chris,

I am trying for you to dredge up some feelings from my high school years. When I was in school (first Reagan Administration) being gay was a weight I carried around with me in everything I did, everywhere I went. I prayed every day that it was a phase or that whatever opposite attraction I felt, mostly from societal inculcation, would grow and reach an equilibrium with its evil twin. But it never did and every year that weight got heavier. I agreed to off myself if I was still gay at 18. I was and I didn't.

When I was in school there were two boys that I loved so deeply I would often be paralyzed by it. One boy was my best friend and I fell for him when I was 14. The other was my first boyfriend when I was 17. He went back in the closet after we started sleeping together and hid there for nearly 10 years. I probably don't need to tell you what these guys meant too me and the way my love for them affected me. I cried. I stayed up at night pining and imagining how that feeling of hurt and lonliness would define my life until the day I died. I walked through school like a zombie, wrecked by too many sleepless nights and racked by desire, love and helplessness.

But here I am, more years later than I had then, living with the love of my life in a relationship that's older than you. Life is great and I love mine. And its one that I could not have imagined at age 15 or 16. And if I had been shown this life back then I would have said,"No way, dude. Not for me." But it turns out there is far more to life than can be revealed to you by age 15.

I still think fondly about the guys I was in love with at your age. We talk sometimes and see each other sometimes. And I will always have a special fondness for them. But they do not define my existence. I feel no pain or sense of loss. Just an occassional warmth.

MG

PS. To everyone else, four boys were thrown out of my high school for cutting in class (amongst other offenses.) So its nothing new. Its not a product of our age (the time in which we live, that is) or a sign of society's decay. Its been around at least since GWB and his lovely wife Laura first snorted cocaine and chain smoked in the White House.
[post=284940]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for sharing and glad everything worked out for you...

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really cannot help but chime in again Chris. You obviously are going through many emotions right now and I'm sure that you feel the weight of the world on your shoulders. We have all pretty much been there. I know that I have been down and thought that it certainly could not get any worse and sometimes it did and sometimes it did not but you have to pick up the pieces and move on. If you let the negativity get to you then it will win. You have to fight it. Find a way to do it but first and foremost make sure that you are doing it for yourself. Not for Nixxy, not for your Mom but for you. Self destruction is not the answer. If you cannot love yourself then who the hell can you love? At the end of the day you have to be at peace with yourself.

Go back through the thread and re read it. Once you have read every post then do it all again and again and then again. Hopefully you may be able to see some things a bit more clearly. I also hope that you can see that people here care about you and want you to be happy and healthy.

As far as what is going on with you and Nixxy right now, only he can answer that. I would think that he indeed needs some time and I would also concur with DMW's post. When things happen at rapid rates it can become overwhelming and rather frightening. Take it day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute. That's all that any of us can really do. You are not alone, you are loved and there is a silver lining. Look at yourself, love yourself and learn from yourself. Take care of yourself.

Warmest whishes ~ Kyle

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Chris,

When we hurt, we often place the hurt somewhere else. I haven't gone back and read your original letter. I don't have to know. this post tells it all. You are 15 and have the body of an adult. But your emotions are a rollor coaster between being a child and being an adult. You can literally go back and forth.

Yes, you loved Nixxie, but you only knew him a week so so. In this post you give your real problem and it is serious, very serious. "Other guys or gals will come along and Nixxie wiil be a dime a dozen." Maybe and Maybe not.

BUT HOW MANY MOTHERS WILL YOU HAVE? This is what I really read into your thread. Your relationship with your mother has been shattered. A boy of 15 to have his relationship with his mother can and is usually more traumatic than any girlfriend relationship can be at age 15. Sure there are other Nixxies. But you mother whom you could trust has betrayed. you. I will go back and catch up with what all you have written.

You are out there all alone emotionally. The one person that you trusted has betrayed you in your mind.

BUT IN YOUR MOTHER'S EYES SHE HAS SAVED YOU. A mother whose 15 year old son is about to embark on a permanent relationship with a 20 year old man is going to raise the red flag for most mothers. Their instinct is to SAVE you. And they do anything to SAVE you that they can. Problem is: You didn't think you needed SAVING.

All of this hospital visit, suicide, cutting and burning is more ls more related to your relationship with your mother than Nexxie is my suspection.

Now cutting and burning is a fad. IT will not help solve you problem. Suicide only works the same way a shot gun heals cancer. If a person has cancer, if he blows his head off with a shotgun then in minutes all the cancer inside of him is dead. Cancer lives off the human body, it is kind of a parasite.

So it emotional trauma, the cure of suicide gets rid of the emotional trauma, but ends all possiblity of a life worth enjoying later. How about kids, a successful career. A wonderful romance down the road. It is all there waiting unless you cut it short and end it all.

AT this point you can't trust your mother, so why should you trust me. Why should you be willing to send e-mails to me and see what I have to say?

Because you are searching, you need ideas and input for many people so you get the whole picture.

Also, DON'T FORGET THAT YOU CAN DEPEND ON YOUR MOTHER TO DO WHAT SHE THINKS IS GOING TO PROTECT YOU. It is just that you two don't agree on what that is. You can depend on your mother to still do what she thinks is the best for you. In other areas of your life, she is still dependable. And I bet she would walk in front of a truck to save your life. I doubt anyone loves you more than your mother. Let me say it one more time. YOU TWO JUST DON"T AGREE THAT YOU NEEDED SAVING.

Contact me if I can help or you just want to ask questions from me. I have spent 30 years working with teenagers. I don't have all the answers, but I have played the organ for one suicide. It was useless that it happened. Unncessary. A life lost that had such potential.

I really think I can help. I understand young people. You have everything to be gained and nothing to lose by contancting me. I live in the South a region in the United States. Pretty big region. Freddie is my internet name. So you don't have to worry. You don't know where I live. And you don't need to tell me where you live. Then you can trust me and my answers as coming from a man with a lot of experience you really wants to help you.

Freddie

Originally posted by hung_big@Feb 20 2005, 07:16 PM
AHAHA...aww PNG...you're so cute and helpful. At least you made me smile. In any case, check out the letter I wrote. It doesn't necessarily mean I will go through with it, but I think it is one of my better works:

Ironic isn’t it? Life, I mean. Life is full of surprises, most of which are unwelcome. People say youÂ* will adjust – be happy – with time, despite initial responses. Time heals all wounds, they assert. I couldn’t disagree more. Absenteeism makes the heart fonder; it makes the spirit desire exactly what it can’t have. At the moment my life is lacking. What may I require you might ask? I say, everything.

At present I have nothing to be envied, nothing to be proud of, nothing to boast or even be content with. My life is meaningless; it has no significance. Not only am I going through personal issues and fighting demons of my own, but a reassurance and comfort I once had was shredded and wrenched away from me.

Ironically the one person that I could trust and who claims to love me, is the one person who seized that one affirmation in my life, at a time when it was the only thing I desired – that I longed for. My own mother betrayed my trust and my confidence in her.

I used to be able to speak with certainty my every secret to her and trust her to stay loyal and caring for me, no matter what. Now everything has changed. I have always maintained that my family relationships and closeness have been an admirable quality in my life, but it now feels like I can only close up further. Nobody could ever comprehend my situation, and yet even if somebody could, they would never be able to help me.

I’m so tired of being here – in this world. So corrupt. So uptight. So unsympathetic. There are some things that time cannot erase. This pain is too deep to just vanish. This hurt is too profound for time to heal. I only know one thing that could ever make me feel like I merit or amount to anything, and yet I can never, by any means have it. I can’t be bothered to live in a world where everybody is so distrustful of everyone else. What is the point of living? What is the point of torturing myself further?

My mother was someone I loved. I loved and still love the person that made me happy. She took that person away from me. Now I have nobody to love and nobody to love me. Again I ask, what is the point of existing? I am only tormenting myself. I have nothing…

Someone once said to me “Suicide is a permanent fix for a temporary problem”. I believed him at first; it made sense to me. But then I began thinking, what if your life is a permanent problem – a constant struggle? What if you have nobody or nothing to live for? What if you are only dejected and constantly fighting your desires – trying to convince yourself not to harm your own body? To me, suicide is an enduring fix to an everlasting problem.

“The sorrowful are oblivious to the pain of suicide; it is only but reprieve for them”

Chris

What do you think?
[post=284779]Quoted post[/post]​

Last edited by a moderator: