Back pain from getting pounded?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Yesterday my GF had to ask me to stop fucking her for a few minutes. She said it felt like I had hit her spine from the inside. I was momentarily frightened out of my wits and of course I quit immediately, but I wondered what was going on anatomically that could have caused her to have this kind of pain. She said it was different from a regular back spasm, because it felt like it emanated from the inside. It subsided after a few minutes, too, which gave me a lot of relief.

Could it just be a result of repeated pounding on the back wall of her vagina? I bottom out with about an inch to spare with her, but I think her vagina was fully tented and I was only hitting at the top, not at the dorsal wall. She's had a partial hysterectomy, so I wasn't beating her womb or cervix. She's still in possession of her ovaries (God bless 'em), so she makes plenty of natural lubricant. She's probably the wettest woman I've ever been with, and does FE on occasion.

Has anybody experienced this before? She sure is a sweetie and I hate the idea of hurting her at all by accident. Now, doing it on purpose on demand is another story. :eek:

I don't know if it's relevant, but I'm 8X6. Not huge, but I'm hoping I'm not big enough to do her any real injury.

Please share your experiences with me.

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
The back pain could be caused by a few different things. I would definitely ask her to check in with her OB/GYN. However, I have found that most back pain during sex has to do with flexibility and back support for the chosen position.

I have found yoga works for the flexibility. Pillows alone not are very good support, as you generally need something firmer to raise the lower back and pelvis for maximum penetration. There are specilized "sex" positioning pillows available online at many reputable adult shops. However, I found that I could make my own with foam wedges in various shapes and sizes. I covered them with removable soft fabrics like fur, velvet, satin -- but made sure they were all washable. I am very tactile and this in itself can be a very sexual turn on. By making them myself, I'm not explaining the stains to the dry cleaner.:p

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a relatively short vagina (anyone over 5.5" hits bottom). My BF will sometimes hit bottom (unintentionally) and it can be excruciating if it is hard or at a particular angle. The pain feels very deep inside, almost toward the back, so I can see where it might be described as 'back pain'. One time my BF got a little enthusiastic and hit it so hard that I had to catch my breath and wait a minute for the intense pain to subside. If your GF's obgyn does not find any problems, this may be what she is experiencing. Certain positions shorten the vagina and make this happen more easily (ie, on my back with my legs on his shoulders is when it will happen most easily).

Hope this helps!

Amethyst

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i is most likely from the pounding you are giving her. it was a little to much and her body needed a quick rest from the hot wild sex. next time you 2 are having sex dont go buck wild on her, take it a little slow if she has the pains again then have the doctor look her over.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Regardless of what size you are, if her vagina is smaller than that, she could be easily hurt. It takes a little communicating and checking in with each other during the experience to make sure both of you are enjoying the sensations. She may be going along having a great time until that one thrust too far in causes her some pain. I'd just recommend taking things a little slower and actually experimenting with her to learn how much is too much, gradually. If her pain doesn't subside in a day or two, I would have her check in with her doc to make sure there isn't something else going on.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks so much for all your suggestions. Curiouscat9, I especially appreciate your idea about pillows.

Amethyst and horrible, I think you two have come up with what are going to be the most helpful suggestions. I need to watch the angle, vigor, and velocity of what I'm doing.

Jana, you also raise a good point. Communication is everything. Luckily, the pain she experienced was more like a punch in the arm than something that continued at length. It was very transient. She does love the residual pain for days that comes from being fucked long and hard, so I need to give it to her in such a way as to produce that result, rather than the other. Paying the closest possible attention to her is a good way to accomplish that.

Thanks to all, and if anybody can think of anything else, please chime in. I really care about this woman and want to give her nothing but pleasure.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HickBoy said:
...... if anybody can think of anything else, please chime in. I really care about this woman and want to give her nothing but pleasure.

Well since you asked....
The only reason that i'll chime in and add to this thread is because I used to work for a OB/GYN. Alot of the patients that came in were complaining of that very problem, "pain during intercourse" and interestingly enough, after ordering a trans vaginal sonogram ( which is not a pleasant experience) we ended up finding out that it was a benign ovarian "cyst" that was the culprit. Its not uncommon at all.
I would most definitely take here to your local OB/GYN before just assuming that she has a short vaginal canal.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Regardless of what size you are, if her vagina is smaller than that, she could be easily hurt. It takes a little communicating and checking in with each other during the experience to make sure both of you are enjoying the sensations. She may be going along having a great time until that one thrust too far in causes her some pain. I'd just recommend taking things a little slower and actually experimenting with her to learn how much is too much, gradually. If her pain doesn't subside in a day or two, I would have her check in with her doc to make sure there isn't something else going on.
Dig it, you really should watch her for signs of any underlying problems b4 you attempt anything else. If anything else happens, get to her doctor ASAP.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one GF that experienced pain in the back, deep in her vagina, near a kidney and other places after sex. When she had it looked at, it turned out that she had an infection. Normal sex caused these symptoms to crop up. It really didn't have much to do with how vigorously we went at it or how deep the penetration was. Get it checked out. Not matter what the cause, pain without an apparent root cause that makes you stop what you are doing is worht a visit to the doctor. And don't be embarrased. They've heard darn near everything.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Could be endometriosis or something similar. No uterus rules out fibroids, uterine cancer and other things. Keep an eye out for it happening again, and for any bleeding. The most likely explanation is that it's all a one-off and you just bottomed out too hard, so take it easy and be alert for any other problems.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks to all the caring folks who posted suggestions. We are working together great now. The twinges haven't happened in over a month and I think they're gone for good. Apparently she's toughened up a bit and that's the only thing I can think of that might have done it.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, people offereing suggestions of postions won't help much either because every woman is different. The vagina can actually be angled differently for different women. Some women seem to get deepest penetration during doggy style, but for me, it's missionary. That brings us back to communication, try a postion for a while and see how she's doing before you go at it full throttle. Of course, this is probably a moot point since she seems to be doing better. There are some adjustments to be made physically when learing to accomodate a new partner and if you are a bigger size than her last lover, it could just be an adjustment phase. Still, I would not overlook the possibility of some minor cysts, it really is quite common and nothing to fret when caught early on.