back story...

quisin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry for my earlier violent thread, I expierence a situation where I don't know what to do. In a nutshell, my wife and I expierenced a unusual situaion when we wnet on vacation in Las Vegas a couple months ago, we were partying and club hopping and met up with a younger black male, I'm 29 and she's 40, the man we encounterd was 25. We got along well over drinks and getting to know you bs. The night ended with all of us in our hotel room smoking up and hanging out, the idea of them messing around had been brought up before if conversation at the bar, any way they enjoyed themselves while I watched, for Idk between 2am and 6am.
She eventualluy passed out,and he left around 6'30am and went back to his room, different hotel. That was 2 months ago.. We haven't touched each other since. I asked her straight to her face what the deal is, and she says that she luv's me, but the physical part of our relationship will never be the same. What the HELL am I supposed to do?, This is real situation, I have know idea what to do?:confused: