Back the FUCK off!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What wasn't a fact, I talk to quite a lot of men on here who are gay, obviously they like women or they wouldn't talk to me, he has women in his life that tell him this and that so he already had pre-conceived notions of women which he cherry picked through this thread to confirm.

Quadee

Loved Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
I never said I didn't like women but most women in this thread come off as being bitches and bitter I'm sorry.

I should have wrote women that I come in contact with in my life. I didn't cherry picked I grabbed a whole bunch out of this thread. Its not just what most of these women said its how they said it to make me come to this conclusion about them.

Like I said most of my closest friends are females they accept me for who I am, they don't think of me as the gay diva friend that they go shopping with. Now the ones that ask me all the gay questions or tell me I haven't found the right woman yet I get at arms reach.

And oh yeah I read 87% of the thread, took me a big dick minute but I did.

mvansd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is for the assholes who get upset when women post on a cock site.
SHUT THE FUCK UP whinging about it - if you don't like it put all the female members on ignore.

To the fuckwads who get wibbly when they read about lady bits - CUNT, CUNT, CUNT - get over it - thread titles are descriptive - if you don't like the look of it stay out.

To the snotstains who think anything posted by a woman should go in the Women's Issue forum - SUCK MY THREAD!

There has been far too much of this bullshit lately and I'm sick to the fucking teeth of it.

Thank God I'm gay, you scare me! :wink: