Back the FUCK off!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Calling any "100% straight dudes" - is this true? Because I see a lot guys listing 100% straight on here looking for women's opinions, commenting on the women's galleries, talking politics, religion, posting jokes, talking shit, etc. etc.

Of course.

He is talking such shit, I couldn't be arsed to add anything to what had already been said.

If there weren't women here, I wouldn't be here either. Simple.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just so long as you "ladies" don't get to thinking that you are bigger better sluts than me.

Got something to prove? :tongue:

You and all the other women make it so easy. How can we not love all of you.:kiss:

You are the best cheerleader. Ever. :smile:

Seems though that some male egos put exclusivity above both people's pleasure.
It's always about ego, my friend.
Well thanks for all the love girls and (real) guys - I had a feeling I wasn't alone on this :biggrin:

Actually, I don't find a gay / straight difference - I've seen crap from straight guys on this too. I think maybe some guys are just assholes.
Most of the bile I read is from straight men who think they have something to prove by insinuating women should feel privileged to be alive and walking on the earth.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
In my opinion, the ladies help make this an enjoyable site. They go through a lot of shit to be members-the stalker pms, the look at my dick ladies thread, the men posing as women--the list goes on. I feel the same way about this thread as I do t.v.--if you don't want to watch something, turn it off. If I don't like a particular channel or show, but watch it and complain, how stupid am I? If you don't want to see pics of the ladies, don't go to the galleries or open up the pics...

I enjoy the diversity. If we segregate the women from the men, next there will be a call to segregate the gays from the straights and the bi's....soon there will be a thread to not allow women or gays or bi's to post...eventually it will hit size--anyone less than 8 inches can't post. I say what has been said before in a different way...if you don't like the show, change the channel or create your own website...enough already the ladies are here to stay and should be welcomed!!!!!

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it is a "threatening issue" at all.
I don't think it is a gay or straight issue either. Lets stop that hatred talk right now.
I am all for women admirers on this LPSGS,"large penis support sight". And that is exactly what it is....a site about penises, not pussies and tits. So if women want to come on here and admire the pics, that is cool. But for the women to post their privates on this site, kinda seems dumb to me. I say this because you know that all you women out there would be the first to cause trouble if there was a SSPG site (skanky smelly pussy group) where men came on there and posted their dicks.
So, I can understand why some people get annoyed with seeing naked women on here. The point is not that a gay dude is turned off. The point is that women whould not post pics of themselves on a "large penis support group" site.
It's like ordering pizza at an ice cream shop....don't you get it ladies?

The only reason why 100% "straight dudes" post here is because they want the other dudes to compare penises with them, not necessarily to see you ladies.

You ladies get so horned up when you see our dicks, that you feel compelled to show us your pussies and tits. I think you are sexy (50% of the time) but there is a place for your pics and it is not here.

I do not even know why there is a ladies area on this "large penis support group" site. But since there is....why not just keep your pictures on that section? I mean...you could avoid any controversy or argument by keeping your pictures only on that women's section. What is your problem with that?

Now, this is the most logical response to this thread, so lets see if I get mature, logical responses to my input or if I get people calling me names and being haters.

Oh puh-leeze. Women have just as much right to be here as anyone else. Everyone needs to just get along and if you can't play well with others, then leave. I am glad MB posted what she did. Members are not going to take BS from other members, nor should they have to.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is for the assholes who get upset when women post on a cock site.
SHUT THE FUCK UP whinging about it - if you don't like it put all the female members on ignore.

To the fuckwads who get wibbly when they read about lady bits - CUNT, CUNT, CUNT - get over it - thread titles are descriptive - if you don't like the look of it stay out.

To the snotstains who think anything posted by a woman should go in the Women's Issue forum - SUCK MY THREAD!

There has been far too much of this bullshit lately and I'm sick to the fucking teeth of it.

[/rant]

GIRL POWER! WAY TO GO GIRL! GIVE EM HELL!

All I know is...I'd be pissed if I had never gotten to whack it to some of the pictures female members post here.

LPSG? That's fine

The women def. are here to support our large penises. And I support them for doing so.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it is a "threatening issue" at all.
I don't think it is a gay or straight issue either. Lets stop that hatred talk right now.
I am all for women admirers on this LPSGS,"large penis support sight".
...and you should have stopped right about here; because, after this you became something of a dickwad- not even matching in level to a nimrod. Let's take it slowly for what you said next:
And that is exactly what it is....a site about penises, not pussies and tits. So if women want to come on here and admire the pics, that is cool. But for the women to post their privates on this site, kinda seems dumb to me.[
Well now, you are entitled to an opinion no matter how incredibly narrow minded it is. All are welcome and all are welcome to show their photos. Did it ever occur to you that, some of these lovely women who post their photos are helping bring some of the straight men on board? How can this be thought of as a bad thing? It can't be.

I say this because you know that all you women out there would be the first to cause trouble if there was a SSPG site (skanky smelly pussy group) where men came on there and posted their dicks.
Clearly you have anti-women issues- for what other reason would you refer to a vagina as being skanky and smelly? Seek professional counseling to handle your issues with women, do not take it out on the ladies who are here.
So, I can understand why some people get annoyed with seeing naked women on here. The point is not that a gay dude is turned off. The point is that women whould not post pics of themselves on a "large penis support group" site.
It's like ordering pizza at an ice cream shop....don't you get it ladies?
Now, you see here is where you erred big time. There may not be many ice cream shops which sell pizza; there are however, many pizza parlors selling ice cream- in other words the two can be exhibited and offered harmoniously. With that in mind, it can be seen that a vagina on a mostly penis oriented site is in the right setting.

The only reason why 100% "straight dudes" post here is because they want the other dudes to compare penises with them, not necessarily to see you ladies.
You are speaking in double speak now. First you say that there is only one reason a man posts here and then you say it is not necessarily to see the ladies- which is it?

You ladies get so horned up when you see our dicks, that you feel compelled to show us your pussies and tits. I think you are sexy (50% of the time) but there is a place for your pics and it is not here.
Why isn't it here? Give a legitimate reason. Men who do not meet the size standard for this site are allowed to post (I've received requests); and by and large, there does not seem to be any rallying cry against them. Why should a woman not have similar freedom?

I do not even know why there is a ladies area on this "large penis support group" site. But since there is....why not just keep your pictures on that section? I mean...you could avoid any controversy or argument by keeping your pictures only on that women's section. What is your problem with that?
Why is there a ladies area? Oh, I don't know, perhaps because there are several thousand (million?) women who have encountered a large penis and have questions or who have a desire for the large ones or can help to guide other women through the various issues which may come about from being intercoursed by a big penis- erectile difficulties in getting blood to all the veins, taking the entire size- either/or length and girth... it's a long list and one which women would have a great amount of information on which they can share with other women.
And if you do not wish to see their photos then just fucking do not view them. Photos require an effort by the viewer to click on the image- either within a post or within a posters profile- which would once more require you the viewer to have clicked on something. It is not thrown at you with no regard to your bias.

Now, this is the most logical response to this thread, so lets see if I get mature, logical responses to my input or if I get people calling me names and being haters.
Well now, you certainly are a queer one Julie Jordan. You want mature logical unhateful responses; however you have not shown the same consideration to the beautiful ladies who take the time to counsel men on what makes a woman feel good when it comes to sex or who ask how to handle a man of huge dimensions. Is it really so wrong to allow them the privilage of showing off the section of their body which that penis will be entering into?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SHUT THE FUCK UP whinging about it - if you don't like it put all the female members on ignore.
Shut up, betich, this is a queer weener site!

Ooh ooh ooh! Here's one for all the guys who think women who've had more than two sex partners are sluts:

:tool::loser::moon::squintfinger::fing26::chairshot::fu::2gunsfiring_v1:
Shut up, betich slut. This is a queer weener site!

[/end sarcasm]

I am all for women admirers on this LPSGS,"large penis support sight". And that is exactly what it is....a site about penises, not pussies and tits.
No, you are wrong. It is LPSG, Large Penis SUPPORT GROUP - not LPSG, Large Penis Showoff Group. Yes, a subtle difference, and one that requires at least a micron of intelligence to comprehend. But that's the reality of it. Deal with it.
So if women want to come on here and admire the pics, that is cool. But for the women to post their privates on this site, kinda seems dumb to me. I say this because you know that all you women out there would be the first to cause trouble if there was a SSPG site (skanky smelly pussy group) where men came on there and posted their dicks.
Thank you for your prophecy, Dimwit Nostradamus.
You really are an idiot.
but there is a place for your pics and it is not here.
Again, thanks. I was not aware that you were the founder and CEO of this website.
I'm sure that what you don't know could have filled the Library at Alexandria many times over, but that's not my problem. Why do you have a problem with the ladies posting their pics? The solution to your dilemma is pretty simple - you just kill the guy that's holding an Uzi to your head, forcing you to CLICK on those images that so offend you. If he is no longer holding an Uzi to your head, then you won't HAVE to look at all those skanky smelly pussies and perky tits.

Idiot.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

To the fuckwads who get wibbly when they read about lady bits - CUNT, CUNT, CUNT - get over it - thread titles are descriptive - if you don't like the look of it stay out.

To the snotstains who think anything posted by a woman should go in the Women's Issue forum - SUCK MY THREAD!

There has been far too much of this bullshit lately and I'm sick to the fucking teeth of it.
Give me the names and I will hunt them down and beat them senseless- oh, wait, if they don't want womens views and photos then they already are senseless. Now get back to showing and speaking more about that Va-jayjay. Women are a vital part of this board.

I love the passion exhibited in this place at times, the humor, the intelligent comments, threads and posts...and you know what, a lot of it comes from the females on the site, albeit the few that they are. I do not remember reading anywhere in any material when I joined this site that females where not permitted, just like I don't remember being asked what religion I was, or what colour, or how tall etc, you enter that info if you feel you want too........so I suppose that means it is open to anyone who wants to be here??

I'm 99% straight. My 1% is because I'm an exhibitionist male tart, and I don't mind having a perve at other exhibitionist tarts.

BF2K

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I usually don't post in the threads - but felt strongly about this one!! Nothing further to put fuel on the fire against Helmut - but.... This is one of the only sites where we have a good mix of str8, bi, gay AND women - though I wish there were more of them like BHR, Lonely, Claire, Cream, njqt and IKnowKK - we live in a world where I (a str8 guy) doesn't have much of an opportunity to talk to gay and bi guys openly - and here I can. Just because I'm here doesn't make me any more gay - just open, to talk to people coming from different angles. The women in here add a special angle that only they can provide - wake up and smell the roses!!!! Without women, none of us would be here today!!! If you want a 100% gay site, there are plenty around - move on!!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This has always been one of the odd things I encountered about this site when I first joined. A great number of people seem to think this site was here for showing off. To a degree, but it is also a support or appreciation site for men with larger than average members.

Would it not stand to reason that the women would support men with large members just as much as gay men are going to support gay men with larger members?

It's LPSG, not GLPSG, or SLPSG, or NWALPSG (AKA the He Man Woman Haters Club).

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I'm still puzzled by the "wah, wah, a gross girl posted a comment, and another gross girl posted a picture of her hoo-hoo" idiots who whine about the fact that they are so stupid, they click on, and look at, things that they claim they don't like, who whine that "there are girls on a penis site"... but I haven't yet heard any of them demanding that the New Members, Relationships, Funny Stuff, Fictitious Stories, and (especially) Etc Etc sections are removed. Funny Stuff and Etc Etc are not specifically for the purpose of "looking at big cocks," so why don't the whiners whine about those?

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every member here makes LPSG. I enjoy the ladies here they offer an unique out look and I am sure by the number of positive post already to this thread that I am not the only one here who enjoy their presences.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This site without woman wouldnt be the same . Infact without woman here, I would leave lpsg a long time ago.:smile::smile::smile::wink:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I've in love (and I don't even have a 1%!!!!)

- - - - - -

Every fucking cunt hating asswipe ought to remember that he/she came into this world THROUGH a cunt, and to the soundtrack of his/her mother's screams.
Hotmilf you don't have to put it that way . ouch:eek::eek::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

[/rant]
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:= oops..thought this thread read:eek:...Black the Fuck Off!
But your pt. of view said & respected... I think...glad I aint an asshole as such:wink: