Back the FUCK off!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is for the assholes who get upset when women post on a cock site.
SHUT THE FUCK UP whinging about it - if you don't like it put all the female members on ignore.

To the fuckwads who get wibbly when they read about lady bits - CUNT, CUNT, CUNT - get over it - thread titles are descriptive - if you don't like the look of it stay out.

To the snotstains who think anything posted by a woman should go in the Women's Issue forum - SUCK MY THREAD!

There has been far too much of this bullshit lately and I'm sick to the fucking teeth of it.

[/rant]
Go MB, rip 'em a new ass there, darlin'!

Take that you cunt hating bastards!
whoohoo! BHR is kicking ass & forgtting to take numbers!

Ooh ooh ooh! Here's one for all the guys who think women who've had more than two sex partners are sluts:

:tool::loser::moon::squintfinger::fing26::chairshot::fu::2gunsfiring_v1:

Merc, you surprise me- going easy on them like that, but hey it's good.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
SHUT THE FUCK UP whinging about it - if you don't like it put all the female members on ignore.

To the fuckwads who get wibbly when they read about lady bits - CUNT, CUNT, CUNT - get over it - thread titles are descriptive - if you don't like the look of it stay out.

To the snotstains who think anything posted by a woman should go in the Women's Issue forum - SUCK MY THREAD!

There has been far too much of this bullshit lately and I'm sick to the fucking teeth of it.

[/rant]
Would you like some more wine, hon?

CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT!

What a great word, even if it wasn't used to name my favorite thing in the whole wild world.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think *snip*
Well, nothing could be more obvious.
I don't think *snip*
If you don't think, you shouldn't speak. Now keep silent. You're repeating yourself.
The only reason why 100% "straight dudes" post here is because they want the other dudes to compare penises with them, not necessarily to see you ladies.
I really fucking hate it when people make sweeping generalizations, especially when they try to use them to speak for me. Unlike you, I do think. I think before I speak, and I speak for myself.

Now, this is the most logical response to this thread, so lets see if I get mature, logical responses to my input or if I get people calling me names and being haters.
Most logical, according to whom? According to yourself? What an utter presumption!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually don't post in the threads - but felt strongly about this one!! Nothing further to put fuel on the fire against Helmut - but.... This is one of the only sites where we have a good mix of str8, bi, gay AND women - though I wish there were more of them like BHR, Lonely, Claire, Cream, njqt and IKnowKK - we live in a world where I (a str8 guy) doesn't have much of an opportunity to talk to gay and bi guys openly - and here I can. Just because I'm here doesn't make me any more gay - just open, to talk to people coming from different angles. The women in here add a special angle that only they can provide - wake up and smell the roses!!!! Without women, none of us would be here today!!! If you want a 100% gay site, there are plenty around - move on!!
Right on! And enough said, BF2K. Take a breather, misogynist men...
or move on.

Onan

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for standing up for us all. There are lots of bi and gay guys here and for the most part, they are kewl folk. I chat alot and find that when the gay guys are in force... not only are srt8 girls not wanted but not welcomed. They often times act as if your intruding on their private space. They can be down right rude acting as if your place is in a private window. I have been in chat many a time with people of all sexual orientation. The conversation has swayed from politics to health-care, schools, children, what's for dinner to things of a more sexual nature. When there are groups of certain homosexual males and they make up the majority (certain people) it is almost always sexually orientated chat and if your not a gay guy they let you know that they have no place for you without mincing words.
LPSG stands for Large Penis Support Group. I love large schlongs. If you have one or love them or even both... If your curious about them or wish you had one and need to know what the difference really is (gay guys and straight women alike) to the people on the receiving end of the stick. :tongue:
If your wondering what is really considered big and what isn't. Whatever hour reason for being here, as long as you can fit the term 'large penis' into the equation I don't see how this isn't the place for you.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, I just can't resist and I just had to !

I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again

CHORUS
Oh yes I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to, I can do anything
I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)
I am woman

You can bend but never break me
'cause it only serves to make me
More determined to achieve my final goal
And I come back even stronger
Not a novice any longer
'cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul

CHORUS

I am woman watch me grow
See me standing toe to toe
As I spread my lovin' arms across the land
But I'm still an embryo
With a long long way to go
Until I make my brother understand

Oh yes I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to I can face anything
I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)
I am woman
Oh, I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong

FADE
I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong
I am woman

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always hated that kind of shite.
Have you now? Oh, you said shite- damned sydlexia I thought it said shi'ite and was about to take offense (or maybe just a-fence of the white picket variety so as to get back to work on that raft-the rope is almost all smoked up though, I'll need replacement materials).

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Have you now? Oh, you said shite- damned sydlexia I thought it said shi'ite and was about to take offense (or maybe just a-fence of the white picket variety so as to get back to work on that raft-the rope is almost all smoked up though, I'll need replacement materials).

You've done the entire rope?!?

I'll go bake some brownies... peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in the meantime?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You've done the entire rope?!?

I'll go bake some brownies... peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in the meantime?
Umm.. actually I was working my way through a carton of Twinkies which I prevented Ruperty from getting while visitin...oh...I see you've placed the PB&J in a seductive location- I think I had better move in closer. Hey! There's no bread in this snatchwich!

B_ajaxgayguy7

Experimental Member
Media

[/rant]
If you dont like it, then why dont you do what you thread title says and fuck off to another site!