Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I tend to just let things slide when it comes to online trolls. It's useless to get furious. Jerks come in all shapes and sizes. Both male and female. Straight and gay. Just keep in mind that those who expunge so much hatred online are usually the people who are too chicken-shit to do it in real life. I'd like to think that there isn't a woman on this site, or in the world in general, who will back off silently if she is chatting up a man in real life and is pushed aside and called a slut by another man who is laying claim on the guy she was talking to. They wouldn't dare.

This is a site for all of the fans of the big ones. Proud owners and admirers alike. No one group can try to have it all to themselves. Most of us realize that and those who don't, that's what the 'ignore' button is for. Let them call you names and rant and rave. In the end, you're the winner because you don't lower yourself to their level.

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Umm.. actually I was working my way through a carton of Twinkies which I prevented Ruperty from getting while visitin...oh...I see you've placed the PB&J in a seductive location- I think I had better move in closer. Hey! There's no bread in this snatchwich!

i knew it! i knew it! you said you'd stop me from getting them. i thought I saw someone following me around with a mobile phone at their head all of the time while carrying bag fulls of twinkies...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm curious because i've not experienced this in real life, but i've experienced this on more than one occasion here at lpsg in the chatroom. There is one guy in particular that i've never been rude to and was being friendly to him the other day only to find out he has me on ignore. He always has for some reason. And then there is another guy who accuses me of being a "fake female" on here and leaves immediately after saying something rude about me being a female. I dont get it. Maybe i've just known gay men (my brothers included) who had no qualms with women.

Maybe im wearing my feelings on my sleeve and i shouldnt be bothered by it. I'm very genuine on here and if you read my posts you will know im surely a female based on my opinions and experiences. Many have seen me on cam in a non-sexual way and can vouch for my gender. I suppose y ou cant please everyone and some people really do have it out for any female on here because there have been so many fakes.

I was at dinner on Friday with a few people, a gay man included, and he was nothing but friendly to me. I know if women had an obvious rude tone towards the gay men around here that wouldnt be tolerated as discrimination, but there is a double standard. I've seen this also on the Womens Issues posting forum where some gay men are less than friendly and think women shouldnt be on here at all.

I think there are more than enough gay men on LPSG for other gay men to have interest in, why hold a grudge against the women? There also seems to be plenty of them trying to make straight men feel bad because they are straight and obviously have something wrong with them if they have no interest in males. I've seen signatures on screennames explicitly warning not to pressure them into trying to have a male to male relationship. Given the male/female ratio, most of my friends on here are men and have vented to me about this. Many of them wont even post pics anymore because of that pressure, or come into the chatroom.

There are rude people of every category, but i thought since there are many gay men on here that are wonderful at explaining things to us women and straight people in general that i would just ask.

I have no problem with those who are attracted to their same sex, i have a problem with being discriminated against because i happen to like men too. I dont think men would like bra burning men haters to be rude to them on a site for those who like big breasts. Men who are gay arent going to be persuaded to the other team by the females around here. I respect their orientation and will comment on the gay men i find attractive...like Industrial Size for example. But in no way am i interested in changing their minds about which gender they are attracted to. I guess what im trying to say is that i dont understand what the women-hating gay men have to be worried about.

No one has a monopoly on the PHALLUS.

Added for those who wont read all the posts in this thread: Sorry guys, not to be rude, but this isnt a hypothetical topic that morphs like a religion thread. Lets stick to the original topic here. I dont want to see this thread spin off into gay rights, gay haters in general, closet gays, republicans, politics, religion, etc. Its a simple question that some people have to have their ideas on. If you dont have a clue, no one is making every bi and gay man feel obligated to respond.

Personally, psychology doesnt tell me that some gay men have it out for women because they are different. I do believe there is something they have a problem with because they dont dislike straight men who are also different than they are.

-Red

D

deleted213967

Haha!

I am gay because I like guys, not because I dislike women!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha! I am gay because I like guys, not because I dislike women!
Fair enough but that doesn't answer the OP's question.

I have noticed and wondered the same thing bedheadred. The only conclusion I have come to is that some gay men are just misogynistic assholes. :rolleyes:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But there has to be some reason behind those who to dislike women. Thats what im trying to find out.
Not worry about it that's envy. You get the attention of many bi and straight males , they see you as competition . You are a cool girl try not to take this personal.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why do people hate others that are different from them? I don't think it is just limited to sexual orientation...

Well i know thats been the case since human beings came into existence. But i'm bringing up a more specific topic.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Well i know thats been the case since human beings came into existence. But i'm bringing up a more specific topic.
Hate is just that, hate. To try and understand why a gay man may not like you will cause you to go crazy...there could be manifold reasons-who knows for sure. I equate it to someone not liking me because I am a minority. I didn't do anything to them, they just don't like me because I don't look or act the same way that they do. Don't take it personal...there are many gay guys who love you!!! (well both my gay and straight side love you to death!!!) :biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Another question BHR is why do so many straights dislike gay guys?

Sorry guys, not to be rude, but this isnt a hypothetical topic that morphs like a religion thread. Lets stick to the original topic here. I dont want to see this thread spin off into gay rights, gay haters in general, closet gays, republicans, politics, religion, etc. Its a simple question that some people have to have their ideas on. If you dont have a clue, no one is making every bi and gay man feel obligated to respond.

Personally, psychology doesnt tell me that some gay men have it out for women because they are different. I do believe there is something they have a problem with because they dont dislike straight men who are also different than they are.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think alot of the guys particularly in the chat rooms are trying to either hook up or get some cam action and I would guess that in a different setting they would be happy to chat to you, but since it is (in their head) kinda like bumping into a woman in a male sex sauna their initial response is to be rude and then pretend your not there.