crunkmunky

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
hi guys,

I've been considering going back to boxers. For the last 6-8 years or so I've been wearing primarily boxer briefs because they offer good support and ensure that I don't have to worry about showing a dick print or bulge when I don't want to. But recently I've been wearing boxers more and here's what I noticed on days I've worn them:

- My balls feel heavier, larger and healthier.
- I get way more random boners.
- Heavier odor from cock and balls.
- Feel more manly. I feel like my testosterone is higher, I don't know if that's true but if testicles produce testosterone and my genitals are in a cooler environment wearing boxers and they feel larger, than perhaps?

Have any of you guys switched from briefs to boxers, what was your experience? I'm thinking of trying a whole week just in boxers.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love some hot, white cotton boxers with the elastic waistband. That looks so hot to me showing above the waistband of jeans or shorts. Wearing them under loose khakis is so hot. Maximum freedom, swing and bulge when semi hard.. But under tight Wranglers, no. Commando.

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am commando most of the time but when I have to slip some underwear on I wear good ol loose boxer shorts! Closest thing to freeballin and least confining of us well endowed men. In my case the loose, non confining choices have a lot to do with my PA too, I don't like it packed tight in briefs as I have a really long foreskin so with a big thick ring inside your skin it's more comfy if it can hang freely. Plus I admit it.. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and like how my PA ring shows through pants and shorts in loose boxer shorts or freeballin! I too (BraveSoldier) wear nothing under tight jeans.... love the feel of the denim rubbing against my foreskin and piercing. I typically have a foreskin full of precum from wearing jeans all day, but it's fun and a turn on. Now with light color slacks or khakis I sometimes wear boxer shorts to prevent snail trail precum spots and also piss dribble! (No matter how much I shake the beast Lol piss hides in my foreskin). I will say one situation that's different for me than crunkmunky is I have Less ball odor as they stay cooler in boxer shorts vs. tight underwear. My boys are just most happy hanging free and allowed to hang down either thigh. In general I've noticed a huge increase in guys wearing Boxer Shorts than in past years. In the gym and glances at urinals, in my town, it's mostly guys in one of three things: Freeballing Commando, Loose Boxer Shorts and still a few clinging to the designer briefs.

crunkmunky

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I love free-balling (when it's warm out) but I just can't stop thinking about my cock as I walk around and the fear that people will notice it. Even in boxers, one time I was in a show and the costume designer asked me to wear briefs so I wouldn't have a VPL. Anyway, I just love the feeling of coming home after a day of wearing boxer briefs and taking them off and letting my cock and balls finally just breathe. I feel like letting everything hang loose is healthier, thoughts?

Reactions: maroon1040 and sdbg

Yeah, it's healthier. And freeballing would be the best. People may notice, but most of the time, no one will say anything. If you want to wear boxers, do it, if you want to go commando, do it!

Reactions: sdbg

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've also made the switch on most days thanks to discovering some nicely cut and flattering boxers that still allow my junk to move around naturally. View attachment 684125

Woof!! You look fantastic in those boxers but I'd rather see them tossed on the floor by my bed! Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: pwrdick

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did the briefs to boxers switch in 2006. It took me about a month of boxers only to make the transition to where boxers felt normal. During the transition period, the newly found sensation of having my dick loose caused frequent erections, especially if I had to walk more than a few steps. I also had to be aware of pee spots appearing on my pants if I put my dick away too soon after a piss. The double front panel on briefs takes care of those few pee spots without showing through; now I had to be more careful. I wore only navy blue and black pants, shorts, and track pants to keep those unexpected erections less obvious until I adjusted to boxers. A month after the switch, I tried on a pair of my favorite briefs, they felt awful. I was over snug underwear.

I was really happy about the underwear change and the difference it made to not have my goods held tightly in place. I knew that I would never go back to briefs as my default underwear. When summer came, I decided to try freeballing in gym shorts for the beach (I've never worn knee length boardshorts). It was perfect!

VPL goes with the territory of wearing boxers just as it does with freeballing. I had to become comfortable in my own skin when I was out somewhere and caught somene staring at my crotch. After a few months, it didn't bother me. Most of the time, I'm amused if I see someone outright staring at my crotch. I like to see other guys sporting a good VPL where I can see the shaft and the details of the head. It's hot to see what they are working with!

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm also considering a switch to wear loose boxers as well. I wore them more frequently during college and 20s but have been in boxer briefs the past few years. Any tips on boxer brands and fit? Open to suggestions and tips.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm also considering a switch to wear loose boxers as well. I wore them more frequently during college and 20s but have been in boxer briefs the past few years. Any tips on boxer brands and fit? Open to suggestions and tips.
Fruit of the Loom boxers are my favorites. The fabric is light and pliable. I've bought some expensive boxers, but FTL is the benchmark for comfort.

Reactions: BoxersguyNJ

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi guys,

I've been considering going back to boxers. For the last 6-8 years or so I've been wearing primarily boxer briefs because they offer good support and ensure that I don't have to worry about showing a dick print or bulge when I don't want to. But recently I've been wearing boxers more and here's what I noticed on days I've worn them:

- Feel more manly. I feel like my testosterone is higher, I don't know if that's true but if testicles produce testosterone and my genitals are in a cooler environment wearing boxers and they feel larger, than perhaps?

Have any of you guys switched from briefs to boxers, what was your experience? I'm thinking of trying a whole week just in boxers.
Real boxers are the tops, and yep, balls and cock do feel heavier and I get many more erections. Great wearing loose boxers and cock ring for the ultimate in testosterone feelings in the "boys" department. So nice cotton boxers for daily wear and weekends and special times silk ones, for that extra sensual feeling in the loins

Reactions: sdbg

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hi guys,

I grew up wearing boxers ...my parents bought me boxers when I was a kid and a couple of yrs ago i tried boxerbriefs but after a couple of yrs ,I changed back to boxers ....more confy !!!!

Reactions: maroon1040

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice, I used to have FTL boxers but quit wearing them when I gained weight and the legs got snug for me. I liked them too but they also bunched up in back. I noticed some brands don't have the same rear loose design like FTL but a regular shorts one. Might be giving those a try like Old Navy and I saw some at Penney's this weekend too. Decisions, decisions

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I turned into an underwear "junkie" but recently started to grab some regular plain old boxers and have been enjoying it.
nice thing about the old fashioned boxers is not only do they feel comfy when you wander round in them, strip down to boxers there room for a guys hand to go up the leg, totally sensual and utterly horny....

Reactions: LoveThickCock