Back Together Again

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Well tonight she asked me to phone her, I had a feeling what it was about by the 'Phone me pls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

I ring her, there's a little idle chit chat and then 'im horny ya know'. I said what you want me to do about it? Anyways I said dont you have any other 'mates' (we're supposed to be just friends now) to help you out? Apparently she hasn't...

So we have 'phone sex', she cums twice, I dont but I tell her I have. She's all 'wow I've never made you cum that fast before (no shit), and never heard you make so much noise (I was pretendin I'd cum...WARNING: may contain overacting).

So after the act, I thought we were mates, mates dont do that do they? 'I'm just usin you for sex she says'. She MAY have been joking but I'm not sure. We then have a long chat about stuff, she wants me to come down next week, to talk. I said is she gonna take me back to hers (for sex) and she said no...she just wants to talk. Then she was on about her 6'4"...(she said he was 'massive' but only in build, she said before he had a small penis) He had tried to hit her and so they split up. He still phones her and sends her messages...they broke up last year.

Now I'm left thinkin 'I need sex!' and well she's up for it and it couldn't hurt to talk. Just as we were goin, said night and everything she goes "Paul...I love you, I mean I really love you", I replied in my [usual] disintersted voice 'I love you too' and she said "No I really mean it, and I'm sorry for being a bitch to you, we'll discuss it tomorrow"

I'm not sure she does though, I find it hard to believe. I think maybe she only said it because she'd just orgasmed a few times. If she loved me then how could she be such a bitch to me and be goin out with some other lad (although she says they've never done anything).

Also I'm sorry but all the boyfriends she's had, their ages (being much older than she, and also violent/otherwise assholes) makes me think perhaps she's just out for sex. She said she lost her virginity when she was 14, which I know is true. Anyway guys just sayin, its okay just to go down, talk to her and maybe have sex?

Maybe even get together again? I cant help it but I love her even though I could do better than her in ever way, I care about her.

Sorry for the long post, and I dont even know why I'm posting it...comments? The plan is to at least talk with her and have sex...but if she says she wants us to get back together do I stay away? Can't hurt to talk can it? But would gettin back with her be bad? I told her not to be a bitch to me again...

notAlittleBoy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I hardly ever post here, and you probably have no idea who I am, but I've been reading for at leas 5 years.

Just my advice, from the relationships I've guided my friends through: On again-off again relationships, from what I've seen, never end up working out in the end. You can have fun during them if you want, but they usually end in fighting and heartbreak for at least one person.

There's nothing wrong with talking to her. But I wouldn't expect anything majorly good to come out of it in the end.

Good luck though. :\

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
I broke up with my (now) wife a couple of times, and that has worked out well since.

I don't imagine there are any rules that always work - it all depends on teh individuals.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that if you re-involve yourself with someone who made you crazy, then you're asking for trouble. And considering that you got congratulations here for cutting her loose, the response in LPSG might not be that positive. At some point you dig yourself deep enough into a hole that others get tired of hearing about it and leave you to climb out by yourself.

Or maybe that's just me.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Knight@May 23 2005, 11:08 PM
if she says she wants us to get back together do I stay away? Can't hurt to talk can it? But would gettin back with her be bad? I told her not to be a bitch to me again...
[post=314007]Quoted post[/post]​

I've read your posts about your brief relationship with her before. I know some people are into the masochism thing, but I didn't think you were the type. If you want to put yourself in a position to let her treat you like shit again, it's your business, of course, but don't come asking, "But would putting my head in a cement mixer and cutting off my balls be bad?" After you wrote in other posts about her treatment of you, if you have to ask if it would be bad, you've already made up your mind. Some people just don't learn from their mistake the first time around, I guess.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
MY advice is to just be careful. You're setting yourself up for some frustration and heartbreak, but is it worth it just for some easy sex? I know that you don't want to hear it from people older than you, but we've all been there before. You deserve someone who won't waffle in how she feels about you and that is closer to you in maturity, not to mention that doesn't live 2 hours away.

Just my thoughts. Good luck!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Knight,

I know the last thing you may want to hear is yet another one of us "lighting you up".But what you are experiencing here is called an intervention. This is the stuff that obssessions are made of. We are trying to give you some tough love here. Baby, she is playing you! Now, if you want to allow the wrong part of your body rule your actions, no one can stop you. However, you may come to regret it. You are in a very vulnerable time right now. Usually when someone has been rejected they crave the rejector. But dont fall into this trap. This is someone who will continue to jerk your chain and other things(Yes I said that! ) if you allow her to do so. Being a man is denying yourself a counterfeit that looks like the real thing and waiting for the real thing. Let her be and save your money. Dont fool yourself....

Naughty

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Knight@May 23 2005, 11:08 PM
Anyway guys just sayin, its okay just to go down, talk to her and maybe have sex?
[post=314007]Quoted post[/post]​
:eyes: do you really want anyone else's answer to that question? I suspect you already know what most of us would tell you.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Paul,

Has she repented yet? Repented means to turn as in change directions. Until there is a real change in behavior and in her true feelings for you there will will be no change in your relatiionship.

I wasn't there. I don't know if she has changed or not. If she hasn't, you are facing the same shit all over again.

Mastuarbating might not be as much fun, but your hand isn't likely to slap you in the face either. You are such a great guy. I don't think you think of yourself as a fuckbuddy. You want sex to really be meaningful from what you have posted that I have read. So take it slow and see what change there has been on her part. As for your needs let your hand do it until you know the score on this girl.

If it doesn't work out, there should be girls lined up to want to date a cute, honorable guy like you who happens to pack a big tool. Pick the best one who has the same character as you.

But until you know for sure, take it slow and easy and be ready to be hurt again.

Good luck

Freddie

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I stayed away from posting during your problems. I really couldn’t think of anything to add to what had already been said. Relationship problems can be very rough on anybody regardless of age. I thought that I would mention a friend that I have. Much like you he had some pretty severe relationship problems with one particular girl. She was nearly psychotic and treated him like dirt breaking up with him, cheating on him and other such pleasantries. Anyhow, I finally started referring to him as the recycler. He ended up with her 5 or 6 times before it finally ended for good and then went on to do the same thing with another girl.

I bring this up not because I believe that your relationship with this girl is doomed, but rather as a warning. Without things having changed you are bound to have the same problems and be just as miserable the second and third and fourth time through it. If something has changed on a fundamental level then I might consider it, but if not while you date her again you will be recycling the same problems, feeling and hurt. Even though I am probably the person least qualified to tell you to move on with your life; it is the advice that I offer. Find a girl who can appreciate you and pursue her.
*disclaimer: I am not telling you to stalk her nor chase her through the park proclaiming your love if she is unreceptive. These actions are, regrettably, illegal.*

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seems like everyone else here beat me to it, but I might try adding a couple things.

Right now, I'm agreeing that she's been playing you dude. From what I've read, it definitely leads that direction. I'd stay away from anything sexual with her for at least 2 weeks, and take the time as a break from her to think things over for yourself. During that time if she calls you up and begs for you to come visit or to have phone sex with her, then you truly will know for sure what she needs you for.

guy1

1st Like
Media
i think she's playing you. If you just want a shag then thats cool, go with it. But if you still have feelings for her then i think you should just stay away because you will end up getting hurt. You've already been through it once, why do it again....?

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks guys and I know I shouldnt get involved and I wont unless she changes. As soon as she starts with anymore shit I wont even say see ya and I'll just leave it :D

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Actually I've ended it, can't be arsed with her bullshit, her moods and her disinterest in everything. She's very pesimistic, has low self esteem etc. I wanted to help her but some people just won't be helped.

guy1

1st Like
Media
aw hun, i cant believe she didnt know what she had with you, she was so lucky to have you, oh well move on & i'm sure you will find someone better soon.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Knight@May 25 2005, 12:09 AM
Actually I've ended it, can't be arsed with her bullshit, her moods and her disinterest in everything. She's very pesimistic, has low self esteem etc. I wanted to help her but some people just won't be helped.
[post=314362]Quoted post[/post]​

How painful is the break-up for you? Are/were you really in love with her?

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Paul,

I see that I am really late posting here and probably do not need to say anything but GOOD. I am happy that you were able to see her for what she really is (and no, I will not come out directly and say it).

I do realize you have feelings for her and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. As mentioned before, I still love Carlee, but in a different (very different) way. We have history together and I cannot erase or undo that. However, I did learn a very valuable lesson from my experiences with him, as it seems that you have as well. Keep those lessons handy as it will help you deter potential anguish in the future.

Wishing you well......

Always,
bb