Back Together Again

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks. And yes I did love her and I think she loved me. We must have had two different ideas of love though, I thought seeing her even once in two weeks if that was all I could do was worth it but she wanted to wait for ages. She also was out with other lads and stuff, and hardly ever talked to me, except to say phone her...

Its tough but I've gone all day now without having spoken or typed one single word to her. I told her friend I wasn't talking to her anymore so maybe she'll pass it on. And now I'm not talking to any of her friends or acquaintances either, I'm keeping totally away.

I don't know if I said but a childhood friend (probably what most would call childhood sweetheart) came round last night, we were talkin and play fightin etc, havin a laugh. Everyone says I should ask her out and I probably will...so its not all bad, I just have to keep away from the ex.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@May 25 2005, 09:31 PM
Thanks. And yes I did love her and I think she loved me. We must have had two different ideas of love though, I thought seeing her even once in two weeks if that was all I could do was worth it but she wanted to wait for ages. She also was out with other lads and stuff, and hardly ever talked to me, except to say phone her...

Its tough but I've gone all day now without having spoken or typed one single word to her. I told her friend I wasn't talking to her anymore so maybe she'll pass it on. And now I'm not talking to any of her friends or acquaintances either, I'm keeping totally away.

I don't know if I said but a childhood friend (probably what most would call childhood sweetheart) came round last night, we were talkin and play fightin etc, havin a laugh. Everyone says I should ask her out and I probably will...so its not all bad, I just have to keep away from the ex.
[post=314659]Quoted post[/post]​

Well,

Good for you. I hope you can find a more palatable experience with your old/new friend. Take it one day at a time....

Naughty

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, when she says she wants to see other men, it's over. You're worth more than some mopey chick anyway.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Knight@May 25 2005, 03:31 PM
Its tough but I've gone all day now without having spoken or typed one single word to her.

It's kinda' like AA....one day at a time. Stay strong, stay focused and MAKE yourself healthy. You have way to much to offer (beyond a big dick, you dirty minded people) to be abused in this way by an immature, self centered little girl. Grow up, be a man and think with your big head instead of just your heart.

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey man -- everyone's said just about everything there is to say, but I wanted to add that, from what I've read, you're a wonderful, kind, caring, giving guy that deserves to be treated well.

You deserve someone who's going to be just as good to you as you are to them -- I'm fighting that battle myself right now after having just cut off a three year relationship. It's hard, but I keep reminding myself that I'm worth it.

Hang in there, chin up, and hopefully we'll find someone soon!

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Knight@May 25 2005, 09:31 PM

Have you told her directly that "this was it, and its over"........perhaps its a good idea, at least for closure sake.

You seem like a tough skin kind of guy, i'm sure you'll get through it fine..........

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't told her 'its over' well not recently, I have actually said it about ten times in the past month or so. Everytime I say that she will cry, or tell me she loves me or pull some other stunt and sucker me back in.

I'll tell her today though, just a short chat to say its over. Had another great day, met two girls at the bus stop and they were tryin to tell me where they live...I still have no idea lol my geography is so bad but they supposedly live in the next town, Darwen. Nice girls ;)

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Okay. I told her.

She came home all happy for a change, said she 'just was' when I asked how come. Anyway she was all happy sayin when am I comin down and stuff. Then she ignored me for half an hour, saying she was helping her mum make her bed then confessing she'd been at the computer still (I know when she's lying ffs). Most likely talking to some other people because she has 46 (!!) people on her MSN.

Just now, I asked her to write me two lines of a poem she'd been writing. She said she couldn't be arsed. And her usual line "does it matter?" I told her it was two lines of a poem! I wasn't asking her to chop an arm off. I said why can't you answer a question? A simple yes or no will suffice.

So then I told her I won't be coming down. She goes "why" then I said why do you think - "does it matter?"

She said just cos I didnt write you that poem? I replied, that and other bullshit. So then I gave her details of about five different things. She said "look paul, I wanted to give us one more go cos I really do love you."

She's said that loads of times though and never changed. She then said look maybe we shouldn't talk to each other...I said bye.

So ends this chapter lol.

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Paul,

My first impression of this girl, from your descriptions, is a very immature young woman that cannot handle her emotions well and doesnt know what she wants.

Because you are older than her, you must take the high road and "try" not to let this situation get to you, although i know its hard.

My feeling is, and I could be wrong, is that the relationship is pretty much over because i doubt that two people that tell each other that they are in love would behave like this.

Again, thats just my two cents, and I hope all works out!

Steve. :)

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Okay so her not talking to me lasted about ten/fifteen minutes.

Then she came back basically to say this:

"if 2 people want to be together but it wont work, they MAKE it work. i tried that tonight. u wouldnt let me. so i give up"

She also sent me an email that said:

"don't reply to this e-mail. just want u to know that i love u n i didnt want this to happen. i apologised and i really was trying tonight. i'll tell u the truth. ive never cried over a lad before. and uve made me do it. thanks for being there
louisa"

I replied basically saying I loved her too but I couldnt put up with her bullshit. That she'd kept sayin she'd change but couldn't. She started all this bullshit and then couldn't stop it. I have to move on for my own sanity.

She hasn't replied yet maybe she went to bed but that is it now.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
She sent another mail:

I don't mean to do it. i didnt mean to lie to u about craig ok? I didn't mean to lie to u about anything. i'm sorry i couldnt be the person that u deserve. u deserve alot better than me. ur a great lad and u could get any girl u wanted. i flash hot and cold because i still feel guilty and im still trying to push u away. if i could rewind the past month or so, i would, but i cant. so i guess this is goodbye
i love you more than anything
x

My reply:

You used to be the only girl I wanted. I still want you but you have to understand how much it hurts to think you're goin out with someone, then you're not, then you are. And while you're doin that and goin out with another lad imagine how that looks. I thought you didn't want me anymore and you were goin out with someone else.

If I did what you did would you have even said bye? I put up with it for as long as I could Louisa. But there's a point where it starts affecting me badly. We can talk if you want, on the phone or somet. I just cant handle it on MSN when you don't say anything to me for ages, I never make you wait. And you having 46 people on MSN what am I sposed to think about that?

I love you so much. If I didn't I wouldn't have took you back even once. But I can't stay away because I care about you so much x. Talk later.

I don't care what you've done in the past. I just wish you wouldn't keep being mean and hating me when I haven't done anything wrong. I've only ever tried to please you and make you feel special, like you make me feel...I love you. Just be honest with me and don't push me away unless its for good because I can't keep coming back.

That's my reply to her saying I deserve better than her and all this other shit...I'm probably soft...but I really care about her...What do I do lol.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sounds like you are being manipulated right back in. GROW UP. I don't mean to sound harsh, but just what makes you think ANYTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE? You require an adult woman on your intellectual and emotional level.....not a little child.

Thus, the cycle begins again.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"then I will leave her"

"can't take the crap much longer"

Your words just defined exactly what you are going to do.

Not end it.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@May 26 2005, 04:40 PM
Hmm I thought that was it. If she doesn't change then I will leave her :D

How many times have I said that lol...but I really can't take the crap much longer.
[post=315021]Quoted post[/post]​

Let's put it this way:

If you give her any more chances, you can never complain about her here again. Seriously.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
She's manipulating you. It's so simple, even a child could see it. First she wants to see other men, then she says you have to make it work.

*cough*whipped*cough*

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Knight@May 27 2005, 11:01 AM
Lol its things like this that make me think I should be gay :p

don't tempt us like that!! hehe

seriously bro - she is not devoted to you like you deserve.

The girl you deserve wouldn't even look twice at another man cause she is so crazy about you and her msn wouldn't even be turned on!!

You are too good for her, I know it hurts like nothing else - but move on, learn from it, regain your self-esteem and find that girl that deserves u.

*edit - yes people, like everyone else on this site - i do have a little (non-sexual) crush on him :wub: *

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Hmm okay. I will I'll have to tell her how she's manipulative so it won't happen to some other poor guy, and not fall for her 'I can't help it' shit...and either get drunk tomorrow or take a girl to the pictures...

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You DON'T HAVE TO TELL HER ANYTHING.....stop opening the door. I am beginning to think you are just as bad as she is. Think that over for a while.

If you let her bust your balls (if you still have them) just one more time YOUR actions prove that Aloof was correct and you have surrendered any right to complain.