Back Together Again

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Knight@May 26 2005, 08:27 PM
Hmm okay. I will I'll have to tell her how she's manipulative so it won't happen to some other poor guy, and not fall for her 'I can't help it' shit...and either get drunk tomorrow or take a girl to the pictures...
[post=315060]Quoted post[/post]​
Knight,

Listen to these guys please. You are a great guy. YOu described sometime ago your first sex act with her. It made me almostwant to be a female you made it sound so wonderful. If she was family, you have to deal with that. She is not.

There are so many wonderful girls out there waiting for you. You can still remain friends. But you need to cool it for a few weeks before you visit strictly as friends. And in a few years if neither of you have found someone, then maybe you can try again.

But, you are torturing yourself. And you don't deserve it.

Years ago, my father gave me advice when I was in a similar situation. He said break it off cold. I know that hurts. But cut off all contact for a while. Then later you can become just friends. Any other way and you will get hurt. Yeah it was several years later, when after both of us were married that we became friends again and this time just friends going out to eat with our spouses in tow.

I wish that girl the best. We had good times. But we weren't compatable to live together 24/7. She pulled some real shitty stuff.

Good luck to you. E-mail or pm me anytime if I can help you in anyway.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Knight@May 27 2005, 01:27 AM
Hmm okay.  I will I'll have to tell her how she's manipulative so it won't happen to some other poor guy, and not fall for her 'I can't help it' shit...and either get drunk tomorrow or take a girl to the pictures...
[post=315060]Quoted post[/post]​

Just like Kinkguy, you really, really, really, should'nt re-open "the door" anymore. This chapter in your life with her is closed. If you keep opening the door over and over by talking with her it'll never become closed.

She seems to be simply attached to you, and not interested in CHANGING herself for you. This is not a real relationship worth fighting for. You really should cut your losses and move on. If you were married it perhaps would be worth the fight......but this is not a marriage.

Your young; spending anymore time with her is taking away from the time you could be spending with someone who is deeply in love and truly interested in you............

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Knight@May 26 2005, 09:20 PM
Okay so her not talking to me lasted about ten/fifteen minutes.

Then she came back basically to say this:

"if 2 people want to be together but it wont work, they MAKE it work. i tried that tonight. u wouldnt let me. so i give up"

She also sent me an email that said:

"don't reply to this e-mail. just want u to know that i love u n i didnt want this to happen. i apologised and i really was trying tonight. i'll tell u the truth. ive never cried over a lad before. and uve made me do it. thanks for being there
louisa"

I replied basically saying I loved her too but I couldnt put up with her bullshit.  That she'd kept sayin she'd change but couldn't.  She started all this bullshit and then couldn't stop it.  I have to move on for my own sanity.

She hasn't replied yet maybe she went to bed but that is it now.
[post=314989]Quoted post[/post]​

Get OUT! Go OUT! You need to be appreciated not wupped, whipped, bent over like a shotgun and breech loaded u-u-u-h maybe breechloaded!

Give up on her.............I can't stand the abuse, and I'm 1000's of miles away.

Twood be good to after you rev her upto jump her out of a closet and to her what sheeeee is doooooing touuuuu.

blackwood

blackwood

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@May 26 2005, 06:01 PM
Lol its things like this that make me think I should be gay :p
[post=315051]Quoted post[/post]​

If you think that gay men don't have any crazy drama, you're in for a surprise! :eyes:

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright, Paul, baby.....

How shall I put this ever so gently....

What in the hell are you thinking? The guys here have told you that Louisa is manipulating you and once again, you continue to fall into the vicious cycle of controlling, egoistical and manipulating bitch-hood. Louisa does not DESERVE you nor does she WANT you. If she DID, then she would not be so SHALLOW nor would she be playing on your feelings. Louisa is dangerous, baby. Unfortunately, the bitch (and yes, I shall call her this) sends wrong signals out about women in general. DON"T fall into her trap, hun.

I would also like to make reference to something that Jonb and Pecker said. Although I HATE when guys make comments about another guy being "whipped" [pussy whipped], but baby, in this case, I cannot help but wonder... are you? Louisa was your first and that is significant. You will always have feelings for her. I understand that. HOWEVER, there are plenty of coochies for you to explore, especially at your age. Try the waters babe... TRUST ME... you will happy you did. Ask the other guys.

That was bold... and vulgar, but I don't know how else to help you see what is going on. Here is an offer... When you turn 21, give me a call! ;) I'll show you how you need to be treated!

NOTE: I am teasing. No freebies here guys!

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Dr. Bubbles@May 27 2005, 03:27 PM
NOTE: I am teasing. No freebies here guys!
[post=315236]Quoted post[/post]​

Just when I started to get excited........time for some ice water :beer: