Backpackers and anonymous sex

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Backpacking around the globe can lead to great sexual adventures. You're in a new place, no one knows who you are, your sexual history or even your name, you'll be moving on in a day or two. Tell us about the unexpected encounters you were surprised to find you enjoyed. MF, MM, FF, MMF, FFM at a travelers hotel or hostel, an overnight flight or train journey, passing strangers. The best! Your story?

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Unfortunately many of my trips have been with girlfriends, so although they contained lots of regular sex, nothing exciting or out of the ordinary. I know the type of stories that you mean.. I have heard loads of great stories about 3somes etc especially in kibutz's in Israel back in the 90's!

I do have two that I remember from shorter trips that I took.

One was on a train from Johannesburg to Cape Town in South Africa. It was an organised trip with 18 to 30 somethings (I was 22).. lots of drinking etc (it's just an overnight train). I was in a 4-berth sleeper with a guy friend and there were two girls on the other bunks. After several drinks in the bar my mate and the one girl went back to the cabin. I ended up with the other one in the shower cabin. It wasn't that comfortable but very exciting fucking on a train. The only problem was that when we started it was noisy with train noises, but about half way through the train stopped. It was really late, like 2am and it was deathly silent all of a sudden. I had to slow down and contain our noises a little. It was fun.. one of those very spontaneous fairly aggressive anamalistic fucks.. which was very different to the more romantic sex I had had with my ex before that. The funny thing is that my mate didn't get laid.. they just chatted!

I will tell u about the other time shortly.. I have to run an errand quickly...

Last edited:

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One time I was travelling through Miami airport and was just in that waiting around period. I was browsing around the Sunglass Hut and making eye contact with the Latino cutie behind the counter. This went on for a little while, with his smirking back at me.

I saw him say something to a colleague - presumably "can you cover for a minute?" - and then he came out from behind the counter and walked past me. He smiled, winked, subtly beckoned me to follow him... so I did.

I followed him down into the basement, to the bathrooms hidden in the back corner of the arrivals hall. We stood next to each other at the urinals and started jerking off. I tried to beckon him into the disabled cubicle, but he said that he was worried that people would see two pairs of feet under the cubicle door. What, and standing right out there in the open is less likely to get caught?

Whatever - we jerked off together, we both came, he went back to work and I went back to waiting. Not a great story, but it was quick and fun and he was cute.

Reactions: Joner

ssa5522

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I finished High School, I went to Europe for six months. I traveled for 2 months and settled down for 4 months more. During my backpacking trip, I was expecting to get sex. I went to this gay bar I found in one of my traveling books in Amsterdam. I was with one of my best friends, which I've always thought is like 100 times hotter than I am. Anyway, we both like this really tall guy (I'm only 5' 7''), but he seems to only pay attention to me. He takes me home and turns the shower on. He immediately fills the bath tub with REALLy warm water, I was really drunk and this contributed to lowering my blood pressure in the heat of the bathtub. Anyway, I didn't have a lot of experience so I really didn't know what to do. We just sat there for a few minutes talking and smiling at each other. Then he pushed his hips out of the water, and out came one of the biggest dicks I've seen. It was like 8 inches and sooooo beautiful (I'm 6.5 inches). I still remember that, I started sucking him and then we went to his bed. He wanted to fuck me but he was so drunk that his dick didn't stay hard long. So he let me fuck him. I now realize how weird it would have seemed for a small guy to fuck this really tall guy. Since then I realized how much I liked both to fuck and be fucked.
We then went to sleep and he said we should rest for another round in the morning. I didn't sleep well at all! When I opened my eyes it was already morning and I started caressing his chest, nipples and cock. He just opened his eyes and smiled at me. You know how this ended... we ended up fucking, it was the first time someone hit my limit (don't know how to call it) and it felt really nice. We ended up watching part of a movie and then he walked me to a cab and left. I didn't stop smiling afterwards throughout the whole day. I still fantasize about it. I had other adventures during my trip but his was definitely the hottest. I will tell you about the others next time!

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was camping in Yosemite in an area where the only other people were newlyweds on their honeymoon. Very outdoorsy, athletic, mid-to-late twenties - they were attractive. The woman was very hard bodied, slender, with small, perky breasts. I gave them lots of space, but we did acknowledge each other and chatted a little. I had some wine from Napa in my car, so I brought them a bottle as a gift. They invited me to share it with them. Led to a threesome, which was shocking to me as they really were on their honeymoon. Turns out it had been part of their lifestyle for some time. The fun part was that we did it repeatedly over the course of an afternoon, evening, and the next morning, both inside their tent and under the stars. There's nothing quite like feeling a soft breeze on your ass and balls as you're pounding away. Although waking up with your dick in someone's mouth and the dawn just breaking is pretty awesome, too!
I left the next day to continue my adventures (which included getting ridden by a college friend working for the park's department outdoors on Mt. St. Helen's), but that was certainly a highlight.

I've also included this link to a brief account of an adventure I had in a hostel in Switzerland.
http://www.lpsg.org/181659-any-stories-from-your-stays.html#post2735827

Reactions: Nickpe31