Backstage Fun?!

TforTrapeze

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Um, so yeah, i work in theater (i'm a freshman theater major) and anyway, up until last night, i had never done anything with a guy (well a straight guy once, but that was my best friend and it was nothing to write home about)

so last night during the show, my friend (who's rehearsing for a differnet show) came over to where i was sitting (i'm one of the assistant stage managers)
and it all started as just a kiss goodbye. but then he started groping me, so i returned the groping, and
well we ended up in the bathroom and i blew him.
then tonight, during the end of the show, he blew me.
as unprofessional as this was, i had never done anything with a guy before. last night was my first guy on guy experience (i've done some basic stuff with girls i knew, but that was before i totally hugged my gayness)
anyway, a) yay, i'm happy, cause it was awesome, and b) anybody else have any theatrical encounters?

RJaeger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Theatre is amaziung. Most guys I know in theatre are very liberal and comfortable with their sexuality. As for the professionalism well what nobody knows wont hurt them.

hunginbklyn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, I'm so excited for you! Those first days of "hugging" one's gayness can be tricky (no pun intended), but are overall a lot of fun!! Thanks for sharing. Oh, and time to be responsible and prepare for these things by stashing appropriate safer-sex paraphernalia in your purse.

As far as stories, I had a thing with an electrician once, but that was electrical, not theatrical.

Xavian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Good for you T! Congratulations :).

I had a make out session with a cast mate at a cast party...nothing backstage though. I mean there has always been tons of groping among cast mates but it has been purely platonic. :)

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Um, so yeah, i work in theater... and b) anybody else have any theatrical encounters?

Oh, yeah, the action on stage is nothing compared to the action backstage.

In highschool and college, I worked a lot of plays...some acting, but mainly lighting, stage crew, floor directing and that sort of thing. Most of my work was done by the ime the play went on. So I hung out on a ratty couch that always seemed to be somewhere backstage.

One time, I was sitting stage left, near the pin rail, the ClearCom on, and this other guy I vaguely knew came over. We were whispering in the dark, telling jokes punching each other's shoulders and the like (mic was muted...I was just listening to the LD run cues), and he sat down next to me on the couch and started groping me. Just a nice friendly grope...we were in the same PE class, and he knew how big I hung. That turned into some serious mutual groping... then he unbuttoned my jeans, pulled my erect dick out from my briefs, and started blowing me. Man, he was good!

Somehow, the intercom mic got turned on, and the rest of the crew heard what a good time I was having.

After I blew a big wad in his mouth, I heard a long pause in the cues, then the LD's voice come over the headset, "Well, I guess we won't have to ask how YOU liked the performance...!"

I always had a good time behind the scenes at the theatre!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Somehow, the intercom mic got turned on, and the rest of the crew heard what a good time I was having.

After I blew a big wad in his mouth, I heard a long pause in the cues, then the LD's voice come over the headset, "Well, I guess we won't have to ask how YOU liked the performance...!"

OMG,

You either had to be rolling on the floor laughing, or extremely embarrassed. Good Story.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats, on your first guy on guy!

LOL, OMG! So that's how I became a flame dame! :smile:
I was the Asst. Property Mistress for my HS Drama Club.
The prop closet was also the costume closet and it was always hot and stuffy so I frequently worked in a corset and crotchless pantaloons. Okay, maybe I just like dressing up. :tongue: :smile: :tongue: njqt466

I feel like groping castmates IS KIND OF REQUIRED to be in theater. Like if you can't feel comfortable having a gay man grabbing your breasts randomly, than THEATER is not for you! :)

Media
I've been hit on by men, women, confused teenage boys, horny teenage girls, geeks, pervs, directors, conductors, choreographers, designers, probably a few stage animals, and sometimes at the same time. The stories are too funny and numerous to mention and, for the most part, I don't want to think about them. When I perform, my only concern is to do the role to the best of my ability. I am not there to fulfill someone's libidinous fantasy. So I am pretty much unaware when it come to this. The running joke backstage about me was that I never knew I was being hit on. Someone always had to take me aside and explain it to me!:biggrin1: I'm still pretty clueless about that.

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
Good for you! That's one of the reasons I love working in theatre. esp. NYC. There is a less likely chance of sexual harassment because cast members work closely together to insure that a production goes as planned. They don't have time to bicker about small shit. This and the medical industry are the two that are more liberal. For anyone who works with me they aren't always aware of the surprises I like to spring just to punch things up. There was one holiday incident with a cock sock. You can read about that one on "Oops! When Big Dicks make Public appearances" thread.

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm the exact same as chicagosam. As a professional, that stuff is a bit more rare however I did have sex with my boyfriend on stage once. Just him and me and the ghost light, it was hot!

ospice05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been doing theatre for almost 14 years now...and I've had many experiences backstage. One in particular was during a show, a bi guy and I went backstage, by the work room, and we made out. Then it turned into him frisking me against a wall. Lots of gropping and licking and sucking. It was hot. I was 13 at the time. That night we all got rounded up after the show to discuss the fact that people were scene in the dark places of the theatre doing bad things. One of the girls yelled "Oliver!" (my name). AH! I was like "FUCK!". Then she laughed and was like "I'm just kidding". It was great....because....it was me haha. Thank god I was young....and "innocent"

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i feel like groping castmates IS KIND OF REQUIRED to be in theater.
like if you can't feel comfortable having a gay man grabbing your breasts randomly, than THEATER is not for you! :)

I suppose it depends on the professionalism and temperament of the theatres you're woking in.

I worked for 20 years in a large theatre group in which for a very long time none of the regular members were gay. It apparently completely confused a newcomer to the group who simply assumed that every male member of the group was gay.

If a cast member had the bad judgement to grope me, the backstage would ring with the verbal dressing down I would unleash. The same thing applies to cast members who feel the need to replace onstage water with vodka, to try to make someone break onstage, or to involve others in their silly superstitions regarding saying "Macbeth".

Those are the people who need to find a pastime other than theatre.

---

Back to the original post though; I had a key to the theatre and wound up fucking two different women on the floor of the dressing room. Best compliment ever - "You're *so* much bigger than my husband!"

Pattypablo308

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was my HS's Stage Manager, I was always pulling the cast and crew off of each other. Good times actually. I would call for a scene change and find people making out or getting physical.

Our advisor-director didn't go backstage during the performances, so it was a student secret that nothing left the "stage". It was like our version of "what happens in Vagas, stays in Vagas".