Backstreet Boy Bends Over For Bang.

T

that_other_guy

I'm about as shocked about this as I was about Lance Bass ... :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Believe it or not... I was just ACHING to say something.....:rolleyes:

Alex8.... we all know that you are shy and wouldn't be willing to post this...So I did.:biggrin1:

Forgive me.

HOWIE IS GAY.. and very very very unnattractive. I am glad he has found someone, but it was no surprise... I was actually MORE surprised with Lance being gay.:rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Alex8.... we all know that you are shy and wouldn't be willing to post this...So I did.:biggrin1:
Thankfully, I already have a far more image-heavy, multiple-nude-celebs-laden thread lined up for tomorrow, oh purloiner of tinseltown gossip! :tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Thankfully, I already have a far more image-heavy, multiple-nude-celebs-laden thread lined up for tomorrow, oh purloiner of tinseltown gossip! :tongue:

Touche.:biggrin1:

I look forward to it with all the glee of a child at Christmas.

Maybe it will even have a picture of Tom Welling??:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
COLJohn said:
Totally off topic for a second: Is there a story behind your new avatar, Alex8?

It's a new old avatar, actually... :rolleyes:

I went through a phase of having 1950s and 1960s adult book covers as my avatar once upon a mammary, erm, memory.

Yesterday, I had a reasonably intense kind of emotional rollercoaster of a day... which also left its traces at LPSG (deleted gallery, no avatar, etc.)... :rolleyes:

Once I returned to being a jolly sorta soul again, I put up the first avatar I had to hand. And voilà... :cool:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Yesterday, I had a reasonably intense kind of emotional rollercoaster of a day... which also left its traces at LPSG (deleted gallery, no avatar, etc.)... :cool:

Oh really?

Perhaps the gallery will return someday?? I did like it so, and hate when you Spring Clean.
:mad: :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
alex8 said:
It's a new old avatar, actually... :rolleyes:

I went through a phase of having 1950s and 1960s adult book covers as my avatar once upon a mammary, erm, memory.

Yesterday, I had a reasonably intense kind of emotional rollercoaster of a day... which also left its traces at LPSG (deleted gallery, no avatar, etc.)... :rolleyes:

Once I returned to being a jolly sorta soul again, I put up the first avatar I had to hand. And voilà... :cool:

I hadn't realized you had purged everything. :disappointed: I hope in your bag of tricks you have some phoenix magic. John

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
BlackCock85 said:
Oh jeez.....Howie is not ugly and he's waaaay more of a suprise than Lance was.
It's probably a surprise because that article is fake. It's so obvious-- did any of you even read it?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
It is legit.. I got it from a good source. He is RARELY WRONG.:biggrin1:
"He" :rolleyes: PM-ed it to you and asked whether you had heard anything about this...

"he" did not expect you to turn it into a thread two minutes later...

...and "he" did not (and still cannot) vouch for the veracity of the piece. :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
"He" :rolleyes: PM-ed it to you and asked whether you had heard anything about this...

Yes, he did.
"he" did not expect you to turn it into a thread two minutes later...
Yes, he did.

...and "he" did not (and still cannot) vouch for the veracity of the piece. :rolleyes:

Are you refering that I was talking with a woman?:biggrin1:

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
jeff black said:
I read it twice, thanks.:biggrin1:

It is legit.. I got it from a good source. He is RARELY WRONG.:biggrin1: .
Considering:

1) It claims to be an AP piece from July, yet it has never appeared in any other publication (if you can call a blog a publication)
2) The quotations are utterly idiotic and are intended to be making fun of him ("Lance came out, and... Frankly, I wanted some of that attention too. I mean, it's been awhile." "So I had that weight on me of like, `Wow, if I ever let anyone know, it's bad.' So I just never did...or was that weight actually just a guy on top of me?" "nobody you know. Just some guy...um, a doctor. No, a gardner. No. A doctor that likes to garden!")
3) The article itself would never meet AP standards (or any standards, for that matter -- "Bass and Dorough, 29, are developing a sitcom pilot inspired by the screwball comedy "The Odd Couple," in which his character will be gay but only somewhat talented, while Bass will be gay and not talented at all.")
4) Bass is developing the sitcom with Joey Fatone (the "Fat-one"), not this kid.

I am led to believe that it's a hoax.

I imagine you all aready believed it was and I missed out on the joke and now have embarassed myself by pointing out the obvious. Alas, I was never too bright when it came to irony and sarcasm...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Nomad said:
Considering:

3) The article itself would never meet AP standards (or any standards, for that matter -- "Bass and Dorough, 29, are developing a sitcom pilot inspired by the screwball comedy "The Odd Couple," in which his character will be gay but only somewhat talented, while Bass will be gay and not talented at all.")

You are quite correct, Nomad. Some of the quotes on there are Ridiculous.

The only reason I would have any doubts about the article is the highlighted part.

Dorough seems like a completely scatterbrain, so I don't doubt that he speaking like an idiot as he was presented in the article. What bothers me, is the fact that Bass is working with fellow NStinker Joey Fatone on this Odd Couple project.

Howie has zero connection with Lance, other than a couple stolen kisses and maybe a handjob or two.:rolleyes:

It is probably a fake. Was sent to me by a friend, and I thought it would be fun to post.:biggrin1: