Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the Backtreet Boys. I was watching a few of their videos on YouTube last night and decided a couple of them are hot. Love Brian's boy-nextdoor sexiness and Howie's dark-complected long-haired look with that big smile and white teeth. I was never attracted to Nick Carter but noticed that he's aging nicely (in the later concert footage), has gotten rid of the goofy haircut, and has a nice big body. Kevin's a little too goth looking for me, although I've heard other guys say he's the hottest, and A.J. is too rough looking for my tastes. Curious what others' thoughts are.

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always had a crush on nick when I was young.
Naturally - I still do - !!
I watch the house of carters sometimes - ever seen that show?
Aarons so dumb but just as hot as nick!

urnextboyfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always loved these guys, for the music. But as far as getting it on, Howie would be my choice for making out and having a sweet, sexy time. For a night of hot wild fucking, I'd go with Nick.

S

SirConcis

I liked Brian. He did eventually have heart problems needing an operation. he turned religious at the end of he group's fame so my curiosity in him dropped.

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I always had a crush on nick when I was young.
Naturally - I still do - !!
I watch the house of carters sometimes - ever seen that show?
Aarons so dumb but just as hot as nick!

I actually used to despise the backstreet boys... at least musically. Since I've grown I don't despise them so much... I'm just not fond of the music. The only one I ever found attractive was Nick.. I kinda had a bit of a thing for him.... and his brother.

GypsyEyes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um... I'm embarrased to say that I've given this topic serious thought.
Howie is my favorite but I couldn't do him... so either AJ or Nick for just dirty fucking