Bad boobjobs, and appropriate office dress

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All I can say is "wow". I just got back from a job interview. The woman interviewing me was in her late-40's, and has had an apparent boob-job (one of these BAD ones that look like bowling-balls with a baloon=end poking out of the top (poor nipple placement). I've seen more clothing on a stripper, with her very low-cut semi see-thru blouse (which wasn't completley done up). Tad... distracting during the interview, but, in a more train-wreck kind of way. Even at 20 years, the clothing's not quite appropriate for an office (legal)

I don't know, but, I think I was applying to fill in her position.

I'm still thinking.. wow... wtf..

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting about these plastic surgery jobs. My father got liposuction in his stomach. His navel just looks wierd now. In about 6 months, his stomach balloned again. Finally, he looked at some photos of him in which he looked like a buffoon......tiny arms and legs and this gigantic stomach in the front. He made a decision to change his eating habits (ie. no more greasy popcorn at midnight) and I also noticed last time I visited that he regularly spent time on is his air dyne cycle.

A classmate of mine from high school got a boob job. Even my ex husband noted that her breasts were placed too high on her chest wall. Oh well......

I've decided to take care of myself as much as possible and not rely on the doctors. If the celebrities who can afford the best can't get it right, how can anyone hope for us mere mortals?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once worked with a woman who wore dreadfully low cut blouses that put her large saggy tits on display, the worst part was 'precious' was clearly tattoed along one...a real pain. Then to hear her complain in disgust about a VERY well hung coworker being so rude to 'reveal' and how horrible it was.... (poor guy ONLY wore bad polyester and could sweat in a deepfreeze. Several of us wanted to ask we why she didn;t cover up then...but...

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I work with several obese women who think they have beautiful clevage. They don't. It is wrinkled and nasty fat. I don't think women in the field of education need to be showing all that at work. Should I mention we have two that have tramp stamps revealed on a constant basis and several with the worst camel toe ever. I need an asprin

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I used to work for a company that offered a plastic surgery rider for our health plan for about $30 a month. It covered low-end boob jobs, which almost universally turn out too big and completely unnatural and horrid looking. I'm not a fan in general. Anything more than a B is greedy, in my book, but then again I go for a thinner woman in general.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I can see it as an issue in the education field... moreso than in a law office.
But, for the body mods, that are excessive, on a body that isn't properly upkept... (the sagyish, free-floating bowling balls that you see under loose skin) not to mention facelifts that make The Joker come to mind...

Ah, yes.. the... larger woman who crumples up her boobs to give additional cleavage... not nescecarily the best thing in a work environment either.
Yah, guys may be making a double-standard for the thin-with-boobage vs the big and booby... But, I'll say neither is appropriate in a work setting (unless the job they're doing is a pole-dancer)

And, ohgod.. I think I'm going to be sick. I just ate about a pound of christmas chocolates doing this post.

D_Cateryke Cheesysmell

Experimental Member
Media
I guess she's just going by the old adage, "if you've got it, flaunt it, and if you haven't got it, jsut flaunt it harder." I don't see a problem with double standards. If you're fit and want to dress a little provicatively at the office, fine, just don't go overboard. Hot teachers at least know their students are paying attention. :)

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess she's just going by the old adage, "if you've got it, flaunt it, and if you haven't got it, jsut flaunt it harder." I don't see a problem with double standards. If you're fit and want to dress a little provicatively at the office, fine, just don't go overboard. Hot teachers at least know their students are paying attention. :)

Umm, paying attention... to what?