bad boy vs nice guy.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is a scene in Bridget Jones' Diary where D'Arcy kisses Bridget for the first time, and she likes it and is surprised that he is as good a kisser as the bad boy played by Hugh Grant, if not better.

Moral of the story - nice guys make better kissers. And better lovers.

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never been attracted to a bad boy type -- the type who cheats, is disrespectful, parasitic, abusive, narcissistic, neglectful. In fact I find that type of behaviour repulsive and repugnant and would kick anyone who treated me that way to the curb in a nanosecond -- friend or lover.

I'd much rather a nice quiet shy guy who possesses positive masculine qualities.

Yeah!! What she said!!

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that a lot of women just like a guy to act like a guy and not like scared little boy. And not all, but lots of nice guys act so timid and shy that girls won't think of them in that way. Plus, I have found that a lot of women like someone who is not just a push over or puppy dog. I really don't understand why all guys have to put into one of these two categories anyway. I don't believe I am either one of them. I am not a push over, when I want something I try to obtain it and on occasion I can be a bit of an ass. But I don't lie to do it, I have never cheated and don't treat women like shit. Now I may sarcastically make fun of them and joke a lot with them if I feel they can take it. But I also expect it to come back at me in the same fun manner. Screw the nice guy /bad boy labels anyway...

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women are drawn to strength, intelligence and confidence. Make good confident decisions, hold yourself to a certain standard that a real or woman would respect, and treat people fairly and you will have to beat women off with sticks.

I am pretty confident, I make good money, toe a certain moral code, I treat people with respect, I do lots of charitable things for less privileged and I have to say I get to play with an unfair number of attractive women.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
but when girls say they dont like a bad boy, they are fooling themselfs. a badboy and asshole are 2 compelte diff things. girls just wont admit likeing the badboy.

Not at all. We don't intentionally pick a guy who is going to cheat on us, treat us badly or disrespect us. See the one thing about most "bad boys" is that they are so good at fooling us into believing they are nice guy. They turn on the charm and we want to believe them, and thats where the vicious circle begins.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not at all. We don't intentionally pick a guy who is going to cheat on us, treat us badly or disrespect us. See the one thing about most "bad boys" is that they are so good at fooling us into believing they are nice guy. They turn on the charm and we want to believe them, and thats where the vicious circle begins.

i seem to quote you often. :biggrin1:

lowteg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the girls in my area seem to go for bad boys and guys who are ass holes..believe me I have dated about 6 girls in my life pretty crap number I know but I am only young...sure been confident is only Part of the puzzle when dealing with a glamor...

Like in the past I have tried to be MR nice guy, but it only leads to you getting used by the chic for stuff, this kind of shit has happened to me when I was younger...I tried to be hell romantic and do crazy things for girls like take boxes of roses to their work, and give them really nice gifts but it doesn't get me any where...my friends who cheat on their girl and get them gifts like a day late on valentines day or what ever all ways seem to come out on top...

Some times been a bit rough, been a big of a ass hole...but doing most things girls want seems to be better...I have been out with enough girls to know that little things like acting too keen, acting too keen to meet their parents too fast, replying to fast to text message all these stupid mind games add up lol...

Sure different girls like different things...So what pleases one girl, your new girl might be totally different...

Atm I have not taken a chic out in like 6 months but =(( I seem to go for all the comples hot girls with extra baggage LOL...

Last edited:

iwishiwasbigger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think you can be a nice guy and still be confident. That's how I am.

I just fall into the friends category because I'm too nice to them...even though I am confident, upfront, and engage is conversations or flirt with them constantly.

Also being nice and being chivalrous are intertwined from experiences. gentlemen=nice guys.

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See the one thing about most "bad boys" is that they are so good at fooling us into believing they are nice guy. They turn on the charm and we want to believe them
I think it's less about bad boys being good at fooling women than women being good at fooling themselves. Guys can spot the bad behavior pretty easily while women will say 'No, he's actually really nice, believe me'

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nice guy...fuckin filthy mind!!!:biggrin1:

Who wants an arsehole??? Why would you do that 2 yourself????

I will say this much...when girls are younger I think they are often attracted to

the wrong types because we are trying to resolve other issues

in our relationships with other people through our relationships with these guys.

Then we grow up a bit and stop doin it and look for someone decent instead.

I find confidence sexy NOT arrogance. Arrogant men repulse me.

iwishiwasbigger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Once you are banished to the friend zone either cut them loose or start charging them for therapy.

Actually the friend zone is sometimes great. They will hook you up with their friends or give you advice...although being a friend with every single girl you like is annoying.

And I have once or twice turned the friend zone into a sex zone...friends with benefits=awesome.

8wayup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree 100%, Iwish. What you described is friends with benefits (mental, physical, or both). I have a few of those myself and they are superb.

I always regarded the friend zone as a toxic variant of the above.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's less about bad boys being good at fooling women than women being good at fooling themselves. Guys can spot the bad behavior pretty easily while women will say 'No, he's actually really nice, believe me'

Truth. After all, why would we have posts like these, saying what is wrong with women when they pick these guys?

D_Teasdale Tittithorne

Experimental Member
Media
I guess I'm alone in this, but I choose the bad boys because I'm a bad girl. Why waste a nice guy's time when I'm not ready to be nice back by committing myself completely to the relationship? As long as I feel like being a cheating asshole, I stick to mistreating the other cheating assholes.
I've dated nice guys, and at the time I was a nice girl. But never have I tricked myself (or tried to trick others) into believing I was with a nice guy when really he was a bad boy... But that could just be me.
I don't think we ladies are innocent in this. Like attracts like.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think its too grey an area to define as "bad boys" and "nice guys". I think at its purest level, the so called "nice guys" are just overly clingy, overly attentive, and so on and so forth. The "bad boys" are probably just confident men, self sufficient etc. This is more attractive to a girl - now the bad boy can then take the piss and cheat or treat her like shit, or he can be loving and caring, as well as confident and independent. The latter gets the long term win, the former gets a lot of different pussy.

EDIT: And the nice guys are probably way too considerate in the bedroom. Sure talk about what a girl likes and so on deep into a relationship and when having a conversation on the couch, but not whilst you are getting down and dirty "Do you like that? Is that good enough? Would you like me to touch your etc etc?"
Just grow some balls and get on with it! Stroke her, nibble her, suck her, lick her and then fuck her damn hard and don't be afraid to throw her into positions.Talk dirty, get involved. The confident guy will do this, the "nice guy" will pussy foot around.

Last edited:

nice_guy_here

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My 2 cents on this matter (bare in mind I'm only 23)

Nice guy = prospect for the future, potential husband material just too young/early in life

Bad guy = quick thrills now, don't have to think about the future at this age, all about having fun now

As for the nice guy being "too considerate in bed" I don't think that's the answer. I know what I like and ask the lady what she likes, but after that it's all about using cues and intuition and getting stuck in. Too considerate is more down to inexperience or downright ignorance.