Bad Boys

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ME_DG_UC, Sep 25, 2009.

1. ME_DG_UC

ME_DG_UC New Member

What do women mean when they say they want a bad boy? Especially when they say that you are a good boy.

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    It means that she doesn't want you. :wink:

Seriously: you have no idea what a bad boy is?

3. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

She wants a heedless, conscience-free, sexually wild type ... not for life, but for a weekend.
    He will have a big dick and an unending supply of libido.
    He'll treat her ruff ... the way she likes it.
    And she wants to tame him, if she can.
    (But she can't.)

Speak to her again on Tuesday.

4. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't go by me but I never wanted a bad boy. I married a good boy that turned into a bad boy and now he's a gone boy.

Sometimes we like to play with a bad boy but that's just for fun. You know, somebody that you don't want your momma finding out about.

My good boy turns bad sometimes and little lily white me can play bad girl too. But I wouldn't want to be like that all the time.

And my momma don't know that he's bad sometimes. That's just for us.

5. NotQuite_9x7

NotQuite_9x7 New Member

It means she wants a guy that exhibits overtly male and testosterone driven qualities.

Even if.. or rather, especially if the guy isn't politically correct or socially appropriate.

6. wallyj84

Gold Member

It means they want an outlaw biker.

7. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I've never been attracted to the "bad boy" type. I'll take the big dick and unending supply of libido, though! :wink:

8. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The stereotypical 'bad boy' is pretty much a douchebag, it's not a good thing.

The people that really are the 'baddest' or 'toughest' per se don't have to act like they are. They just lay back in the cut and chill. Real girls will recognize this.

The girls that go for a typical 'bad boy d bag' aren't usually very bright or attractive for that matter. You ever see that show on MTV called "I Can't Believe She's Going Out With Him" or whatever the hell it is? That's pretty much what the girl wanting to date a bad boy thing is. :rolleyes:

9. MrMXYZPTLK

MrMXYZPTLK New Member

Young girls like the Badboy
    Badboy as in. Guy that is a slight asshole, tries to show everyone else that he's the boss, treats other people including the girl like they are a step below them. Ussually tries to act like the big dog on campus. But also ussually can't keep a job, hardly has any friends, has a bad living situation, worse money situation that they will want the girls help with.

Mature Women ussually like the nice guy
    The guy that is secure with himself enough to not put other people down. Doesn't put down the girl. Has a steady job, roof over thier head, own mode of transportation, and will take care of the girl. Not expect the girl to take care of them.

10. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

If a woman wants a bad boy, I avoid her. It means she aint that mature herself, does not know what she really wants, or has major issues I don't want to deal with. Why would she settle for a bad boy who treats her like shit, when she could have her pick of mature and capable men? A boy is an immature man and being "bad" never makes him hip or cool, all it does is advertise he aint relationship material.

If she wants a bunch of weekend flings with bad boys instead of a relationship with a bad boy, I still want nothing to do with her. Whether for a weekend or a decade, she is still wanting bad boys who treat her like shit. No self-respecting woman will put up with that for 1 day.

Draft saved Draft deleted