1. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    Over the last couple of weeks, different people have come into my working Circle and i meet them regularly in meetings etc.

Three of them have extremely bad breath (glad i don't meet with them all together) anyway, it is so offensive, i find myself leaning back in my chair.

Do you have bad breath? do you know if you have?.Would you tell someone you only just met,that their breath is bad?

I find myself obsessed now with this.

2. accemb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sticky situation, like with body odor.

What if you keep a supply of mints handy? Then, take them out, say something like "I need a mint", and offer them around.

Hopefully, the 'offender' would get the message.

3. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    LMAO, Tardis I luv you dear man! Seriously maybe you could put peppermints on your desk or gum etc. I'm not sure where you work at but maybe if one of them comes over you can grab a mint for yourself and then offer them one... INSIST on it.

And to my knowledge I do not have bad breath. I carry gum always, just in case I haven't gotten to brush after a meal.

What I cannot stand are people who smoke and get close enough for me to smell their breath. It bothers me, but what can i say to them? I just offer gum. Most of the time they take it :eek:)

4. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    Thanks guys, will try that, thing is, its not even cigarette breath, its more like rotten cabbage or sour milk, it really turns my stomach.

5. atlmybell

atlmybell Member

Albums:
    I hate that after when I have eaten lunch or a some breath altering snack and I know that might breath might not be minty fresh, that people (especially women) want to get all up in my face and I'm purposely trying to not be offensive, but it's like they want to smell it. WTH? And the same with my under-arms. Now I don't have a body odor, but women come up to me to hug me and burry their face right in my pit. WTH?

6. slab8

slab8 Member

My momma taught me that if somebody offers you a mint, take it. They're trying to tell you something.
    I learned on my own that the best thing for preventing bad breath, disinfecting any problems in the mouth, and whitening teeth all at the same time is to rinse with a tablespoon or so of hydrogen peroxide for at least a couple minutes 3 or 4 times a week.

7. bippy

bippy Member

I like the mint idea.

Some people seem to naturally have bad breath, even if they brush their teeth regularly. I don't know why, but it's annoying.

8. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can relate to your comments about other peoples breath. I work in a hair salon. We get people with breath that smells like it belongs in a sewer...BAD !!!! Try standing over them when you have them laid back in a shampoo bowl...Some so bad that when they just breath, it makes me sick. I usually will try my best not to even talk to them.....We go through gum like there is no tomorrow.....:eek:

Best advice is offer them some after you have gotten some yourself.

9. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Using a tongue scraper will remove most of the gunk from a person's tongue that often can be the primary cause of bad breath. Brush and floss as well and there should be no more bad breath.

Draft saved Draft deleted