50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I'm sure someone or other here will have a suggestion. :wink:

Welcome to the group, anyway!

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For some inexplicable reason, when I first saw this thread it put me in mind of the Spencer Tracey movie "Bad day at Black Rock". So, on those grounds alone you deserve a warm.... welcome.:smile:

ultrax

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mellowmal said:
Well, I'm sure someone or other here will have a suggestion. :wink:

Welcome to the group, anyway!
Thx for this warm welcum!!

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How is SJ these days, anyway? I used to visit friends there a couple times a year.

It reminded me how much I missed Maine, so I came back here, but SJ/SF has some things Maine lacks. Like.. loverly kinky people. :wink:

ultrax

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mellowmal said:
How is SJ these days, anyway? I used to visit friends there a couple times a year.

It reminded me how much I missed Maine, so I came back here, but SJ/SF has some things Maine lacks. Like.. loverly kinky people. :wink:

It's a sunny 78F right now. Makes me wonder why I'm staying in right now. :rolleyes:

Yeah... the kinky people are here, but for some reason the Oakland and Sacramento regions have more parties. It adds more mileage to my car, but I can't complain that's for sure! :smile:

Media
ultrax said:

What am I supposed to do with that thang??
If you don't know by now, just stand there and juggle said "thang" until you can come up with an answer! Welcome to LPSG, Ultrax. i hope that you and enjoy the site and come up with an answer for your million dollar question!:biggrin1: