Bad Experiences

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just out of sheer curiousity, has anyone ever had bad experiences with someone on LPSG, be it harrassment or anything else?

Share your stories.

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frankly, i woudlnt let one or two bad experiences slow me down. I woudl be up for meeting with someone at soem sort of public festival or somethign just say hi maybe pal around a bit. However thats about all I'd be willing to do without months of chat logged first...

Admiral Johnson: I got a wierd pm once with somebody asking me to meet them. I put them on ignore and nothing else has come since

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@May 12 2005, 07:49 PM
Well, did they give him some . . . Wait, what do they give for borderline personality disorder?
[post=310484]Quoted post[/post]​

Cyanide.

That's a name I don't care to recall, but he was only one of many. That was the only time I asked for help and I quickly found out who was actually there for me, I will never forget what an awesome bunch of troll-trashers we have here!

Most of the women have had some bad experiences, there are just so few of us compared to the str8 men. Ignorance often prevails, they assume that if we are here, we are available to them for free cyber (any idiot knows that costs 5.99 a minute!), personal relationships and deeply satisfying sexual gratification. God, I just hate people sometimes.

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Being rather new to the community I've been rather suprised at the amount of positivity and general benevolence. There has been a couple offencive comments (or as I like to call them breaches in idiot filters) that I've felt a need to respond to. Hope I've never upset anyone with a brain.

Cheers.