Bad In Bed

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
In the days of yore, sexy people knew the difference between your and you’re.

Great sex has laughter, playfulness, experimentation, respect, earned confidence, focus on both partners involved, an understanding of boundaries, communication, a willingness to retreat when something isn’t “it”, a dismissal of “should be” and an embrace of “what is in the moment.”
It also holds love. That’s why hookups are ultimately shallow.

Well I do have a masters degree but I guess it can’t get past the audio text of SIRI. I do know the difference on your, you’re, and yore!

smart asses!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am gonna go with almost all bad save for 2 (out of approximately 20-ish, more or less). One dude thought basically stabbing the area where he thought my g-spot was with his fingers was good foreplay. Ugh

If I had one complaint, it's that dudes sometimes don't seem to understand FOREPLAY. The art of anticipation, motherfucker!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I am gonna go with almost all bad save for 2 (out of approximately 20-ish, more or less). One dude thought basically stabbing the area where he thought my g-spot was with his fingers was good foreplay. Ugh

If I had one complaint, it's that dudes sometimes don't seem to understand FOREPLAY. The art of anticipation, motherfucker!
What? It isn’t just to lube up the axle?

D

deleted5678481

Honestly it doesn’t take much for me to have a good time. But if someone can laugh with me and let me tease them...you can’t lose