Bad Lads Army

Mithykal

1st Like
Media
I thought this would be the best place to ask..although they arent celebs as such.
K tomorrow night in the UK Bad Lads Army starts up again and they always have a check up, where all the lads strip down and they do the cough test, now these guys are normally really fit lol, but from the last series all I could find were a few on gaysports.com , does anyone know of any other sites that have screenshots from last years series (i know about the guy on Englishlads.com)
Also if its possible could anyone either take some screenshots if there is anything good tomorrow or post the episode on youtube or one of the other video hosting sites. Thanks id be really grateful for any replies about anything regarding what ive asked :)

Mithykal

1st Like
Media
Thanks Alex!
in the second half of todays prog they have to check for pubic lice, so lots of camera close ups, i'll have a look but if anyone else finds some screen caps of todays prog can the post the link. Cheers

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mdshorts said:
What is this show and what in the world is it supposed to be about?
The basic concept for this boot camp-style reality series is: take some assorted petty crims, thieves and scummy wasters who have just turned 18, and show them what it would have been like to experience the roughest form of army training, 1950s-style, if there were still mandatory conscription in Britain. There are no lofty notions behind the show, which plays around a lot with the idea of bad boys being attractive....

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
mdshorts said:
What is this show and what in the world is it supposed to be about?

Not that I mind the thought of a bunch of naked, cute English lads... I'm a sucker for an accent!
The type of "English lads" you'd get appearing on that show are the type who'd call you a "fookin' poof!" and hospitalise you for looking at them funny.

Or not looking at them funny.

Or occupying the same street as them.

Or breatheing.

D_Oliver Sudden

Account Disabled
Media
I very much enjoyed seeing the two video's of Rocco & Rocco with Adam and look forward to seeing Rocco's new video (any offers)

On FamousMales Adam Oakly has been requesting pictures of other Badlads (see Alex's previous post).

And whilst we are on the subject of Adam...... Is it me or is there a similarity with Justin Trousersnake???

Answers on a postcard please.....