Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Beg for it.”

His cock flops out from inside my mouth with a single calculated motion of his hips.
He’s got a fist full of my hair, pulling my head back and up to meet his burly stare.

“I said beg.”

My full pink lips purse for a moment… the tip of his dick resting on my bottom lip.. softly teasing the slit of my mouth.

‘I want it all..’

“Where?”

My tongue slips from within my warm mouth.. fighting to make contact with the thick nine inch member in-front of me.

‘No!’

He pulls his cock away from my eager-to-please tongue..

‘Where?’

‘I want it all in my mouth!’
I seemed to yelp.

“Then be a good girl and take it all..”

The above is a short introduction to a submissive female/dominate male story. I hope you'll enjoy the following scenes to come.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sex-glazed eyes stare at the large shaft resting on my lips.

'I can't take it all..... It's too big!'

The soft skin of his cock rubs gently at the slit of my mouth, my upper lip slowly curling up over the very tip.

"You said you wanted it all in your mouth. Put it in your mouth."

Gingerly opening my mouth, my eyes stare up into his meekly.
With a quick jerk of his hand forward my warm, moist mouth is locked around him...
Gagging me with his huge rod, I try to slip away but he pushes me back forward.

A slow whine comes from the back of my throat as I tighten my lips firmly around the thick cock filling me. He lightens his grip on my hair letting my spit laden mouth suck with hard rolls of my tongue all over the head.

Soft groans come from him as I move further down.. another gag being forced from my tight throat. Strong hands keep his dick deep in my throat, another gag arising as I fight for breath.

He finally releases me with smirk..

"You said you wanted it all."

Coughing, I stare up into his eyes.... my own watering... mouth shiny from spit.
He teases my mouth knowing I couldn’t it all and loving every minute of it.

Perhaps I should explain how it got this far......... till the next installment, which will be longer.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A gently scoff escapes my crimson painted lips.

“What? You don’t believe me?”

I respond with a calm but ice-fringed ‘No, I don’t believe you.’

“And that’s why, my dear, that I’ll just have to make you believe me.”

“Proof is in the pudding.”
Resting the rim of my drink upon my full bottom lip, I take a soft sip from its contents.. still eyeing him.

“I’ll be your bitch on two conditions…” I set my drink down lightly. A bit of condensation rolling off the edges into a puddle. A puddle which marked the time we had been talking rather than drinking, both of them almost completely full.

“Really? And what are these conditions?”

I feel the soft skin of his fingers gently gliding up my short denim skirt and onto the side of my hip. He grips the tender skin, pulling himself in closer to me.

His touch always sent me aching for more.

“One:” I push his hand out from my skirt.
“That little dick of yours better be a grower… and Two:”

His perfect smile flashes from underneath pink lips.. “And two?”

“Before we worry about two.. lets focus on one.”

My small hand reaches out towards his crotch which was in easy reach.. our legs intertwined underneath the bar top.

His hand grabs me by my thin wrist, “I watch you come into this bar every Friday night with your friends.. turning guys down, laughing in their face, making a mockery of any of chance they thought they had with you. You need to quit messing with little boys.. You need a man..”
Leaning into my side I feel him graze my ear with his lips;
A soft sensation rolling down my lower back from the caress.
“..to put you in your place

His dark gray eyes are fixated on me.
I feel vulnerable and weak;
And He can tell.
“So where do you want this spanking, you bad little girl? My place or yours? Or should I even give you the luxury of deciding?”

My green eyes stare at him trying to regain their hard outer appearance but for some reasons words can’t form upon my tongue. All I can think about his tall frame hovering over me.. making me his...

“Mine it is.”

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
possibly the best story on here, and the hottest author by far! ( in my humble opinion lol)