Bad news for the guys: Claire's off the market

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations! Good luck in your life, love and travels.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Madame, and Pirate Wench, how could I live without the drama here? So far, LPSG has always been a way for me to start up / shut down my brains in the mornings and evenings, I guess I'll have better nightcaps now and will sleep very fine - with Frank on top of me :biggrin1: but I will continue to be around, and post, just on a less frequent rate maybe. But leave? Not until I'm ordered to - I'm beyond the point of diminishing returns.

Quercus, there are flights to Seattle via Dallas, right? :cool:

Naughty, why don't we say whoever catches my bridal bouquet will be the next? One really notices spring is in the air, damn!

And to all the rest of you - thank you for your kind wishes!

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But GREAT news for me!!!! Lets get together sometime and talk about everyone at LPSG!!! :biggrin1:
Congrats and glad you'll be in my neck of the woods, let me know if you need anything or I can help in any way-

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
Claire darling!

Just dropped into the site to check in and boy am I glad I did. Otherwise, I might have missed the news. Congratulations!

I'm in my last quarter of school and then I will be "officially" educated. The last few quarters have been particularly rough, but I am looking forward to June graduation and more time to poke around here.

Best of luck and let us know if he's not treating you right.

curiouscat9

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I noticed that a disproportionate number of the congratulations have been from women. I think that most of us men are a little too crushed to respond- but I will voice my best wishes. If you are moving for a man I will would think that he must have captured your attention and love so I will assume that he is something special. I hope your move goes smoothly as does your new life with him.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I noticed that a disproportionate number of the congratulations have been from women. I think that most of us men are a little too crushed to respond- but I will voice my best wishes. If you are moving for a man I will would think that he must have captured your attention and love so I will assume that he is something special. I hope your move goes smoothly as does your new life with him.

Sorry guys, but I guess you never had a real chance. I got to know Frank about 5 months after I joined LPSG, and the thing developed over almost a year. However, thank you, Dolf, for your wishes. I guess it takes a man's man to congratulate the girl he desired for getting her man, even if it isn't him.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, ClaireT, I just want to send you a big "atta girl"! I haven't been around here much lately so need to catch up on all your romancing, I guess (don't worry, I won't make you walk me through it all on yahoo). I think Miss Manners says I should offer YOU best wishes and offer Frank the congratulations on his good fortune. Rock on, woman! :smile:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, it's right, so here's it to all those who still have crushes on me (of course you may still have them, but your chances have just shrunk by about 99 %):

I'm officially off the market for guys now.

That doesn't mean I've become lesbian, no! But during a short, spontaneous easter vacation, me and my love interest Frank have decided to pick up our loose ends and tie the knot, so to say. I have applied for an internal transfer to a Seattle job position, and if everything goes fine, June 1st will be the day I move up the coast.

I think it was time for me no longer to test the waters, but jump right in and see how it works out. I think this has somewhat come on my horizon since January, and confirmed during February, and now I'm feeling like I have to risk this step: It's an opportunity I don't want to miss out, and if I don't do it now, I think I will never do it.

I don't know for how long this relationship will last, but I'm pretty sure it will last long enough to make a move up the coast worthwile. We're going to see whether we're compatible for daily life (I think I've passed my test of that during my Christmas vacation), but I'm pretty sure. I've adapted worse conditions.

If everything goes fine, I'll move up during the last week of May. That's 48 days from now - wish me luck!

My grief knows no bounds, but I hope you'll both be very happy.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My grief knows no bounds, but I hope you'll both be very happy.

Oh boy, shall I comfort you? *pats Hickboy's head and kisses him lightly* Sorry, my dear.

As funny as it is, I'm already missing some of the perks of my current apt. No longer having 12 framed male beauties hanging on my bedroom walls, No Linestra lighting in it. I guess I'll also miss the orgasm airport from the stewardess in the apartment above me, and definitely gonna miss the roof pool. I'm a real fish. So, have to look for other workout opportunities around Seattle. Or probably should go to bed sports completely :rolleyes:, would also get me in the position of doing the orgasm airport myself.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, it's right, so here's it to all those who still have crushes on me (of course you may still have them, but your chances have just shrunk by about 99 %):

I'm officially off the market for guys now.

That doesn't mean I've become lesbian, no! But during a short, spontaneous easter vacation, me and my love interest Frank have decided to pick up our loose ends and tie the knot, so to say. I have applied for an internal transfer to a Seattle job position, and if everything goes fine, June 1st will be the day I move up the coast.

I think it was time for me no longer to test the waters, but jump right in and see how it works out. I think this has somewhat come on my horizon since January, and confirmed during February, and now I'm feeling like I have to risk this step: It's an opportunity I don't want to miss out, and if I don't do it now, I think I will never do it.

I don't know for how long this relationship will last, but I'm pretty sure it will last long enough to make a move up the coast worthwile. We're going to see whether we're compatible for daily life (I think I've passed my test of that during my Christmas vacation), but I'm pretty sure. I've adapted worse conditions.

If everything goes fine, I'll move up during the last week of May. That's 48 days from now - wish me luck!

Congratulations, Claire!!!

I wish you much happiness and excitement.

(I guess that you HAVE a right to kick an AVON rep's ass now that you are fiance settled. :smile: )

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wait, isn't there a positive in every situation?

Doesn't Claire's being off the market make the streets safer at night for us young/hung guys?

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations Claire! He must be a great guy. I'm sure you'll have all sorts of fun! :biggrin1:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait, isn't there a positive in every situation?

Doesn't Claire's being off the market make the streets safer at night for us young/hung guys?

Haha, don't get your hopes up! You still have 6 weeks of so-called fear in front of you, especially the first week of May, but only if you're around FL then. The first week of May is traditionally the week where I meet up with a few girls from flight school, and we all have a great riminiscence of our old days, no hold barred. Better not be around our house then ;-) Though I found out last year that three girls in a bed is no longer accepted by my back :wink: