Bad news yall, Sean Bell's killers are going scott-free

LongRod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ya cops have way too much power these days, which is exactly why gun control is such a dumbass topic. i feel i need to be able to protect myself from them. my friend got tazed in his car last week for raising his voice and questioning a newbie cop about why he was pulled over to begin with. he seriously wasn't doing shit. he posed no threat whatsoever, he was even buckled in. i was sitting right next to him and she fuckin tazed him through the window, for no reason other than "she felt he was a threat". she was probably just pissed cause he's 23 and drives a $60,000 car. "Don't taze me, bro!"

Cops hate that when you talk back or raise your voice at them. They take that as a disrespect of their authority. They look for any reason to mess over you if you raise your voice at them, especially when they are in the wrong. He's lucky he didn't have his car confiscated because he was un-fit to drive after being tazed.

LongRod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Strange that two of the officers were black.

Not strange at all. That's how the "buffer system" works here in America. They get blacks who hate blacks and put them out there to do these racist things. That makes it hard to scream "racism" when these things go down. There is a large number of blacks who hate blacks and the system can identify them. More often that not, those are the individuals that are put out here in positions of authority to keep un-ruly black folks in line. The system doesn't get white folks to fuck over black people, they get blacks who hate blacks to fuck over black people. That the latest twist on perpetuating these racist practices.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cops hate that when you talk back or raise your voice at them. They take that as a disrespect of their authority. They look for any reason to mess over you if you raise your voice at them, especially when they are in the wrong. He's lucky he didn't have his car confiscated because he was un-fit to drive after being tazed.

well the reason i think this is such a big deal is because he literally got pulled over right in front of his house. we were on our way home, not intoxicated...yet, and she followed him and pulled him over right in front of his house. he asked why he was being pulled over and explained that his house was right in front of us, she told him "you were driving irradically". he protested his innocence and insisted to let us be on our way being that his house was right there. next thing i know, BZZZZZ!!!! she whipped out her tazer and tazed him, twice. the other thing about it was when she was talking to another office that showed up, i heard her say, "i don't even know what to call this. what are we charging him with?" maybe it's just me, but shouldn't she know what to charge him with being that she was the officer present at the time? he was charged with assault on an officer, and is currently talking to his lawyers.

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oh shit get off the damn race kick!! yes its to bad it happened but its not easy for cops either. would u be posting this crap if it would have been a white officer who was killed by a black man and the officer had kids and now his kids white kids would be growing up without their father. yeah i doubt it!!! dont be gettin all rightous an shit! as if uv never had a bad thought of another race!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really don't see anything but a tragedy on a limited, personal level

it's not as if there's suddenly a big conspiracy to lay waste to all minorities

that's not what we're talking about. it may mean little or nothing to the public but what about his family, wife, and daughter this situation means the whole world

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I appreciate the fanaticism for the Canucks... but last place in the Northwest, as the playoffs are in full tow, isn't ruling much. Sorry, maybe next year. :tongue:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh shit get off the damn race kick!! yes its to bad it happened but its not easy for cops either. would u be posting this crap if it would have been a white officer who was killed by a black man and the officer had kids and now his kids white kids would be growing up without their father. yeah i doubt it!!! dont be gettin all rightous an shit! as if uv never had a bad thought of another race!

i personally see it less a race thing (though the NYPD is notorious for gunning down innocent minorities) but this particular case is more one of excessive force

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
I appreciate the fanaticism for the Canucks... but last place in the Northwest, as the playoffs are in full tow, isn't ruling much. Sorry, maybe next year. :tongue:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what a bunch of fuckin bullshit....
50 shots?!?!?!?!?!?
fuckin BULLSHIT!
put those scumbag mother fuckin trigger happy inbred peices of shit behind bars!@ they murdered the man, simple as that
our country is so fucked up sometimes..................

meanwhile they wana lock wesley snipes up for 3 years.... over MONEY... fuckin MONEY... its ok to take a mans life... but fuck, if you dont pay the government income tax,,, LOOK OUT, theyll lock you up in a box! FUCK THHAT! we got some FUCKED UP shit goin on in this country, its pretty sad, we are the only country that will take a mans freedom over income taxes...
SORRY FELLOW AMERICANS, BUT OUR COUNTRY IS DOOMED, THESE PAST FEW YEARS.... THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR OUR GREAT EMPIRE, FOR ALL GREAT EMPIRES MUST ONE DAY FALL! its a shame the knid of shit that goes on in our country....yet we go around the world telling eveyrone else how to act.........

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that's not what we're talking about. it may mean little or nothing to the public but what about his family, wife, and daughter this situation means the whole world

actually the propaganda is different:

"This case was not about justice," declared Leroy Gadsden, chair of the police/community relations committee of the Jamaica Branch NAACP. "This case was about the police having a right to be above the law. If the law was in effect here, if the judge had followed the law truly, these officers would have been found guilty.
"This court, unfortunately, is bankrupt when it comes to justice for people of color."

and:

Scores of police officers surrounded the courthouse to guard against potential chaos, and as news of the verdict spread, many in the crowd began weeping. Others were enraged, swearing and screaming "Murderers! Murderers!" or "KKK!"

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
actually the propaganda is different:

"This case was not about justice," declared Leroy Gadsden, chair of the police/community relations committee of the Jamaica Branch NAACP. "This case was about the police having a right to be above the law. If the law was in effect here, if the judge had followed the law truly, these officers would have been found guilty.
"This court, unfortunately, is bankrupt when it comes to justice for people of color."

and:

Scores of police officers surrounded the courthouse to guard against potential chaos, and as news of the verdict spread, many in the crowd began weeping. Others were enraged, swearing and screaming "Murderers! Murderers!" or "KKK!"

okay, lemme put it this way, I'M not looking at is as a race issue and its quite annoying that people are using that argument to deflect the fact that excessive force was used, even the mayor said so

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
black, white, blue, purple.. who the fuck cares.......................... 50 shots?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate to say it, b ut if the cops were ALL black cops, and the guy they shot on the night before his wedding was WHITE... well fuck... theyd lock those black cops up and throw away the key............. its the truth
and this is exactly why i say... america is NOT ready for a black president,

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Marley.

It was a travesty.

A cover up.

A crock of shite court case.

I wouldn't condone it, but I would understand it, if some brother blew the judges fkn brains out.

PS. I'm a mixed race white boy.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Marley.

It was a travesty.

A cover up.

A crock of shite court case.

I wouldn't condone it, but I would understand it, if some brother blew the judges fkn brains out.

PS. I'm a mixed race white boy.

well there was no cover up but certainly an abundance of injustice

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
we are the only country that will take a mans freedom over income taxes...

No you ain't.

You got company.
We do the same.

Murder? - 2 to 5 years.

Embezzlement from your banking employer to the tune of £20,000 ($38,000) = 15 to 26 years.

Go figure that one.

For every judicial US fuck up you provide, I'll answer with 2 from the UK.

Deal?

LongRod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Getting individuals that are in positions of authority to keep unruly _______ folks in line is always a good thing.

I guess I should say "perceived" un-ruly black people.

No need to feel sorry ... these are the part of the struggles that one faces growing up in this country. Fortunately, I grew up in NYC and at a time when the door of opportunity was openning so my life's experiences had few unpleasant experiences and injustices.