Bad news

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my god, please tell me it isn't. I have to assume from the serious tone of the post that it must me.

KidBro, please know that he is very much in our hearts and I will mourn this loss deeply.

Jana

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having only just arrived relatively recently on this site, I had identified DMW as one of the most salient and, often, amusing posters here.

If this really is true, then it's a huge and terrible waste for a highly intelligent human being to have been torn away so suddenly and way way way too early.

Placebo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Nunez family will be in my prayers. Better yet, KidBro (I assume you're Diego), please PM me with details concerning the funeral and I will be there.

punch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My condolences to you and your family. I didn't know him but I've seen a lot of his postings. He seemed to be pretty popular here. I hope his soul rests in peace and your family gets through this tragic time.

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope that this is a terrible joke. If it is not this is truly tragic news. It would be a waste to lose such a great individual.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i hope its not true also. never met the guy, but enjoyed his posts alot. he was young, hot and smart - it doesnt get much better than that. i feel sick to my stomach right now. what a loss. wow.

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
My condolences go out to kidbro and all of his family. I only chatted with DMW once, but being the brother of a teacher I had to respect anyone that took on the job of educating young people and felt passionately about it.

I don't know if it would be stepping over a line, but one thing that could be done is to scour the web sites of the newspapers in the area that he lived to find out more details about when and where his funeral will be held. I don't think anyone here would want to intrude, but perhaps some of his close friends here, and others that respected him, would like to show his family how he reached out and touched you...through a card, flowers, or whatever you find appropriate.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Life is a very fragile thing. It is funny how we take things for granted. I am terribly, terribly sorry to hear that Double is no longer with us physically. Spiritually, he is in a way better place. I am going to miss him and his insightful postings. May God comfort him and his family at their time of need. For those who are grieving over him here on LPSG, I extend the same blessings.

With much love, respect and support
Invisibleman

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am having trouble finding the appropriate words................
DMW was so smart, so clever, so witty, and really easy on the eyes.
This is a loss for the LPSG family.
I can't imagine the pain his family is going through.
Guess it's true that the good die young.........................
Heavy sigh.....

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So very hard to absorb this, Double MeatWhopper, was such a life force on this site, his voice though silent will remain with us in our hearts....still cannot believe this....thoughts, prayers, wishes all go to his family and loved ones.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kidbro
My condolences to the Núñez family. DMW – Jacinto made life here at LSPG interesting, more humane and often outrageously funny. Though it's just an internet forum, he will be missed by many.

We can only imagine the loss to the people in his immediate sphere. Be well.