Bad news

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DMW was always a favourite poster of mine, and often brought a fresh and different view to many of the discussion threads. I also wish for this to be a joke in poor taste, and am saddened that it does not seem to be.

May I add my condolences to his family, friends and students, and wish them every strength in the future as they come to terms with this tragic loss.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I am very sorry to read this. It has never been hard to tell that Jacinto was a man it would have been good to know in real life.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
I am terribly sorry to hear this. My condolences to the Nunez family. DMW will truely be sorely missed.

he was definitely one of my favorite posters.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
KidBroTrouble said:
No one wishes that Jacinto were still alive more than I, but let me assure you all that I would never joke about such a thing. I lost my closest friend and confidant today when Jacinto passed away. I am touched by your words of sympathy for my family and admiration for him. It's good to know that there's still decency in a cynical world and that it can be found even in a place as unlikely as an internet site about large penes. My brothers and I appreciate your concern.

Diego Núñez

I was shocked and saddened to hear this news. I too, hoped it was some cruel joke, bud sadly it is not the case. I wish I could say something to ease the pain, but I know there are no words. Jacinto was a wonderful intellegent, funny, insightful man. He brought much wisdom, laughter, and passion to all our lives here. I know I will miss him, and wish that I had known him in person. I will think of him whenever I am here. He touched many lives through this site, as well as the thousadns of lives through his teaching. He will not be forgotten, and the best parts of him will live on in many, many hearts. Please don't be a stranger here, Diego---I know that we would like to remain connected to him through you, and enjoy your thoughts and insights as we did his. May you family find peace, and solace in this time of great loss. Know that many friends grieve with you. Peace be with you now and always.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What sad, sad news. I'm taken aback by this on many levels.

While many of us will miss his voice here, our loss certainly pales before that of his family and face-to-face friends.

Jacinto has always been unfailingly kind and supportive of me and has always been willing to engage in a running gag or funny dialogue, but I think what I'll miss most is the informed quality of his faith. I almost always learned something new from his posts regarding his religious beliefs. I'm sure that his family takes great comfort in the strength of that faith in these tough times.

My prayers are going out for Jacinto and for the family and friends left here behind. Godspeed.

Steve (the evil twin)

nineinchnail4u2c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Just as the gorgeous royal chariots wear out, so too does this body wear out. The teaching of goodness however, does not age, and so Goodness makes this known to those who are good."

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
I add my sympathy to the Nunez family and to those Jacinto left behind on this board. I will miss him and his posts, but as long as there is someone to remember DMW, he will never be gone.

Take care

Ceg

Wow.

I post here rarely as I don't quite belong in the "large" catagory, but the few times I have there has never been a hint of machismo or bullying or anything else. DMW was always kind, witty, intelligent, and had an awful big heart. I grieve with you and your family and friends.

hotsnake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
New to the site also and got just a taste of how very intelligent and witty the guy was.Sad news.

-X-X-X-X-X-

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I am stunned. Jacinto had one of the keenest minds I know. As a retired teacher, I spotted him out as second to none as a teacher and mentor to his students. As a Chrsitian. I learned so much about my faith from Jacinto. He was a scholar of the liberal arts.

This hits me very hard. I trusted Jacinto with personal information that very few people had access too. I assumed it would be Jacinto that would notfiy everyone here if I passed away. It never occurred to me that Jacinto might preceed me in death.

I give a toast to Jacinto. Great mind, great intellect, and great wit. I give my thanks to God that as Jacinto's body began to fade, God was there to take Jacinto's spirit home to a place called heaven to live in peace and love forever in the house of God.

While Jacinto is not here, he is with all the saints in heaven on a cloud looking down on us and still worshipping God with us.

Godspeed, Jacinto.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
This is tragic. While I didn't know DMW, I always felt that he added wisdom and consideration to this board, though his posts. I can see why so many here called him friend.

My condolences to the Nunez family. He will be missed.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
While I didn't know DMW on a personal level, I do know that he has been adding insight and depth to LPSG for as long as I can remember.

I'm deeply sorry for your loss, and DMW is certainly missed by all.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jacinto was a beautiful man. An incredible spirit with intelligence, compassion and strong convictions. Which I for one, cherish, value and honor as well as carry forward on into the balance of my life.

If I, or any of us, could contribute half as much, the world would be a far more beautiful, just and spiritual place.

All my love. All my prayers.

I'd like to suggest that a mod re-name this thread stating the passing of DMW, if and when this can be confirmed. I'm sure a lot of people are missing this who would like to know.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm just stunned.

First of all, my deepest condolences to his family and friends. If he was beloved here on the internet, I can only imagine what he must mean to the people who knew him "in person." I've seen how well loved he was at LPSG, and my heart goes out to all of you who cared about him and valued his presence here. I feel fortunate for my brief interactions with him.

I lurked on LPSG for several weeks before joining and 'speaking up.' It was the wit and wisdom of several posters, DMW prominent among them, that made me decide this site was worth spending time on (sorry for ending my sentence with a preposition, Mr. Nunez). I stayed out of the controversy about his "identity" :)rolleyes:) because on an internet forum, to me, it doesn't matter who people "really are." What matters are the ideas, the humor and the humanity they share through their contributions. From DMW, those qualities shone brilliantly.

What a hard lesson in appreciating life while it's here. I have total confidence that the people who cared about Jacinto will keep his spirit alive here on the board and in the world around us.

Matthew

pdrprst

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too hoped this was a misguided prank. I read through 3 pages carefully looking for the end, hoping, waiting.
Partial anonymity breeds honesty. Often that can bring out the worst in people. The worst in DMW was better than the best in many people.
DMW made the world a better place for having lived. My condolences go to his family, but let them know that all memories of him here will be good.