Bad news

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Diego,
This is the first time posting here that I have tears in my eyes. Although I've never met Jacinto, I've considered him a friend here. I've always admired his intelligence, spirit and spunk...in my opinion, the epitome of a real man.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Warmest Aloha,
Jeremy

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
Your brother was a really smart guy and one of a small group of people who have ever genuinely changed the way I look at things and made me question my own opinions. I'm a better person for having listened to him which I'm very grateful for

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When I first read the firt post My heart fell out of my body. I've never felt such pain over anyone before. I never got to chat, PM, meet, or even directly reply to any of his post (that I can remember), and always wanted to.

He was insightful, funny, and repsectable. Only recently did I notice how long he has been apart of LPSG after digging through old threads. He was about a lot more than jokes and information. Words can't express how I feel about him.........I'll miss him.

logman1973

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I 'm In total shock.As a lurker here I always read DMW posts with interest.I often felt he saw things in the same light as I did .I will miss his outlook ,humour and honesty and am thankful that it was possible for his brother to tell us instead of him dissappearing without reason.

bobbyrobbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh My God!

What is there for anybody to say. Not been a big poster on here. But always enjoyed reading everything that has been written. Expecially what DMW has written. May not have always agreed with what he wrote but always respected everything he said.

The world is truly going to be a lot sadder without DMW.

God bless mate

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Fog

The fog comes
on little cat feet.
It sits looking
over harbor and city
on silent haunches
and then moves on.

Carl Sandburg

His sojourn here with us was as brief as the fog. And as gentle.

Go with God, Jacinto. Go with God, mi Amigo.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is hard to believe.

I only knew DMW through his posts, and yet I found him a sensitive, intelligent, witty, educated person, someone with an astonishingly broad perspective on things. Like other posters said, I can only imagine how his loss must be felt by people who knew him in real life.

My condolences.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I can't believe it... I just can't believe it. He & I exchanged a number of PM's in the short time I've been here and got along very well.

Diego - would you please PM me with details on arrangements for his funeral? I doubt I would be able to attend, but I'd like to send something - he was my friend.

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very sorry to hear about DMW. I read his posts and he was always kind to everyone. Even when people disagreed he would step in and calm everyone down with his words of wisdom. He will be greatly missed. He was admired by all of us. May GOD be with him and comfort his family.:frown1:

freshmeat1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All my sympathy goes with you and you're family for such a tragic loss of someone who was loved and respected especially on this site. We all will miss him. Can't find any other words...

J

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am very shocked and stuned. My deepest and warmest Condolences to You and your Family. Although I did not know your Brother I feel that I did because of his insightful posts. He will truelly and fondly missed by his Friends and Admirers here. It just won't be the same without him...his humor,intellgence and honesty. I thank-you for letting us know here what happened to him. I hope you accept this :grouphug: from all of us here at LPSG. May God bless him. Michael

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
I can't claim to have been a personal friend, and we rarely agreed in our discussions here, but i always respected DMW for his intelligence, compassion and conviction. even in so impersonal a medium as an online forum, his posts conveyed a striking self-awareness and joi de vivre. the world is poorer for his loss.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Dr Rock said:
I can't claim to have been a personal friend, and we rarely agreed in our discussions here, but i always respected DMW for his intelligence, compassion and conviction. even in so impersonal a medium as an online forum, his posts conveyed a striking self-awareness and joi de vivre. the world is poorer for his loss.

Well Doctor... while we're extending niceties, I'll give you a flower while you are yet with us & tell you that I for one feel the same about the things that you have to say. This post - a classic example. You're witty, always make me laugh, and have very intelligent things to say.

**Don't mind me, I'm about to start my period...**

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
"Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
and mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
a life of joy and peace."

John Newton - year 1779

In Memory of Jacinto

May heaven be for Jacinto as great as this meaning of these words of this verse written over two hundred years ago.

We will love and remember you as long as we live. You will never be forgotten.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock said:

See, this is one of the things I love so much about this place. Jacinto felt very much the same way about you. He appreciated your intelligence and personal integrity even though the two of you didn't share many of the same opinions. Actually, he and I didn't share a lot of those, and were able to consider each other good friends despite that. In my view, that takes a big person.

I asked him once why he was a Christian, when so many of his intellectual philosophies leaned clearly toward science and his simple answer was "It's always worked for me so I have no reason not to be." I found that to be a perfectly acceptable answer, it just made sense- if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

And Dr. Rock, like Jacinto, you are one of the most decent human beings I know.

taven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I seldom post, but read almost daily what others have to say. Among the many whose postings I admire, Jacinto was one of those I admired the most. He was thoughtful, intelligent, funny,and had the ability to cut to the important center of things. Additionally, I admired him for what he stood for as a demanding and inspiring teacher. Those who knew him personally were highly blessed.