Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I first found this site I had missed out on a joke that had just happened concerning his pictures. He sent them to me and they were so beautiful. I often found myself reading his posts and thinking he is such a Rennaissance man. So talented in so many things...I couldn't be jealous of him because he was so unaffected and genuine...so I would just sit back and enjoy the read. Few people are as attractive inside and out. I don't sleep much at night...kind of an on and off thing...the funny thing was last night I thought, "I should have kept one of those pictures" Funny I hadn't thought of that in so long. It might be a nice tribute to put our dear friends picture avatar up one more time. Good night sweet prince... oh you will be missed by so many.

Oojabooja

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have only been a member here for a short time, but he was one of the more comical and intelligent posters here. Even for someone as new as me, this feels like a great loss to the community here. Im sure everyone will only have fond memories of him.

pdrprst

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Diego,

Are there any plans for a memorial scholarship to honor Jacinto?

I am sure a lot of the members here would like to do something to help, and the Gulf Coast could use all the help available these days.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As I have noted in many posts, DMW was one of the people here who, upon my registering and admitting some curiousity and what not, welcomed me with open arms and honesty. He was intelligent, thoughtful, driven to help, funny, and flirtacious. What more could any of ask for out of our fellow posters? His insights into the world of the gay male were, for me, invaluable.

I can only hope to one day hear others say that they were helped by me and my posts half as much as I was helped by him.

I will certainly miss his input and prescence here. I hope those that were closer to him than I was arfe able to reflect happily upon all the GOOD things associated with DMW and smile. I know I am and will.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I only just return and this happens?

Damn, rest in piece DMW, wish I could say this is the first online "comrade" to have bought it, but God works in mysterious ways. Only reassurance I've got is he's probably taking a lot of bastards as well.

What I could say has already been said, with less 'fluff'.

Rest in piece.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm stunned.
I havent been here often, and so i only heard this news from a PM from Jacinto's brother.

We never had a chance to meet in person, although we had a lot of laughs
on the phone. in the last few months the phone calls had dwindled, but he
had contacted me about two months ago to say hi.

I can't really say too much more right now, i need to gather my thoughts on this.
:(

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
KidBroTrouble said:
I have re-registered at LPSG specifically to post this notice. It is the hardest post I have ever had to make. It concerns my brother Jacinto Núñez, better known to this site as DoubleMeatWhopper. After complaints of abdominal pain he was taken to the hospital for an appendectomy. On the way his appendix ruptured. After the operation there were postoperative pulmonary complications from the anesthesia. He passed away today at 2:37 p. m. I realized that there are members here who he considered friends and who would want to know about his death.
KidBroTrouble - I am very sorry. Your brother gave me good advice and support more than once. I will miss his humour, his intelligence, his humanity. My thoughts are with you. Hugs from Germany,
Caohmin

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SurferGirlCA said:
Don't quit, Spladle. DMW's voice was unique and made LPSG a more interesting place, and so does yours.
SurferGirlCA is right, Chase - don't quit. To the extent we remember him, we are what is left of him. He was a better teacher than I shall ever be; and a good source of advice and humour. I don't believe I am in tears at this.

Hung Low in Thiva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't say I knew Jacinto. But obviously he was well respected for his thoughts and his example. Bottom line is this is just an internet forum.

The truely sad thing is the loss of a quality person at such a young age. It is the kind of loss a family and friends never recover from; they can only adjust and they are left to wonder what Jacinto would have blossomed into. I can only pray for the best and pray that God gives you the strength to get through a devestating loss.

fittnesshemale

Cherished Member
Media
What can i say, dont know any of you here but i can see theres a lot of true and good peopel here, im sorry that you all lost your friend and his family lost a good son and brother ill feel for you all , sad how fragile we all are, and how sudden it all can change.
Sasha

rsny845

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are many beautiful words of remembrance in these pages. I join in these sentiments and offer my condolences to the Nunez family.

And I offer condolences to this family at LPSG. Jacinto was a light of reason and tolerance and joy. I celebrate his life and all the gifts he gave to me through this forum.

Scott