Bad news

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Fellow lpsg members.

My real name is not Freddie. And I don't look like the pig either. Should I die, there are peple here who would notice my absence and inquire. Once they discovered that I was now dead, they would report that to you. I don't want my personal identity revealed here while I am alive. And I wouldn't want it in death.

The last thing my family would need if I died was a bunch of folks showing up or sending cards to my family addressed to Freddie and how much they loved Freddie. I have reveled things here that I haven't revealed to my real world. I need this forum. It is an outlet for me to reveal the inner part of me that my town and family might not like.

So it was with Jacinto. His brother made it clear that Jacinto's legal name was different than the name we know him by. It doesn't change a thing. He is dead and I will always miss him.

Even if DMW was a fictional character by an old retired librarian, he still was real to me. Very real. I believe he was real, was about 27 and did teach school and went to seminary. He was working on his doctorate. These are things he told us and I am sure they are true.

Those of you who believe Jacinto was a fraud, please let the rest of us mourn here. This is the only funeral we will get to attend. Let us share our fond memories and support each other in our grief.

I still love you Jacinto. I always will. You were a mentor at age 27 to a man old enough to be your father. You did so much in just 27 years. My hat is off to you. Rest in peace and enjoy heaven that God has provided for you.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only know about DMW what I have read in this thread......
There are So many wonderful things said about him that reminded me of my brother who was killed by a drunk driver in 2003.

In my brother's obituary I wrote "The lives of everyone who knew him will now be darker without him".

Sounds like that could be said about DMW, too.

If you will allow me, I'd like to bring in two different things that helped me.

The first is a poem that I had someone read at my brother's funeral.
(please do not be put off by the title)

Death is nothing at all;
I have only slipped away into the next room.

Whatever we were to each other, that we still are.
Call me by my old familiar name,
Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow;
Life means all that it ever meant.
Why should I be out of mind only because I am out of sight ?

I am waiting for you for an interval
Somewhere very close
Just around the corner.

All is well.

(author unkown - read at actor Richard Burton's Memorial Service by Paul Scofield)

All that lives, lives forever
Only the shell, the
perishable passes away.
The spirit is without end....
eternal....deathless...

Bhagavad Gita
from www.gothiclimos.com

And finally to the family and friends of DMW.......I am so very sorry for your loss.

P.W.

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have not been on here in a while and not checked my email until today and I am at a total loss for words. Jacinto was a great guy and I will be counted among the many here who respected him and liked him. I also want to say a "thank you" to everyone who has contacted me about getting in touch with Kyle. I am dreading the phone call that must be made to him because I know his heart will break at the news. You are greatly missed Jacinto but we all know that wherever you are you are bringing smiles to all around you.